It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
No one has said "Q" is military or that Q drops are military communications.

Q has said that. That is why they sometimes post in cryptic code because it is "supposed" to be inter-unit comms.

ETA: Drop # 1474, a clear example of trying to sound military:

FOX M1 STOLEN TAKEDOWN
ACTION KDN-0000
VIC-INTEL_34.xxxxCLAS_38.xxxxCLAS
[]CON SIT-AWARE
ON GUARD Z-BUNK_T6_Y
EXE_70283-BM-3802873492719236872021028392821000T

edit on 1-9-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This thread will be part of the toolbox to teach future generations to Question... and you are playing your part Silly!

The technique of rebutt with no factual argument together with added rider to make people feel foolish if they don't accept your superficial points on face value...
Priceless - shortens the learning curve by 80%!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: imthegoat

That is why they usually have someone check those things.

You seem to think that grammatical errors are a fundamental part of discerning ones lack of intelligence. It's not.

I never said that and the person that did didn't mean it that way, but hey who cares the reader should have been able to figure it out.

Maybe Q needs a secretary then? The readers surely understood what Q meant. I think throwing a tissy over an apostrophe is a little juvenile itself, and shows a lack of logic being applied. Mistakes happen. President's or Presidents isnt going to make a huge difference amiright? I dont see an apostrophe, in that context, being pertinent to life or death. Nor do I see it being a necessary fix -- even in a literal battlezone.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Military does not make mistakes. Mistakes are costly. Potentially, they cost LIVES. Military training is rigorous, aimed at mitigating MISTAKES. When they do make mistakes, someone has to PAY. Q is a fraud.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It isn't just the one time. It is that plus all the rest and the times they have deleted posts and come back to clarify mistakes. It is just a tell tale sign that they are not who they claim to be.

I don't even know why you are making such a big deal out of it?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Ever heard of autocorrect/auto-complete? Mine puts apostrophes all the time. It also can't decipher between "were" and "we're."

Hahaha! Take that up with your postmodernist, cultural Marxist masters who led you into all this mess. It's not my fault you can't spell. I do things the old school way - although, admittedly, your masters have made things a bit easier for me in so far as typing and communicating. I'll give them that.

My masters? What are you even on lately? You went a whole page of one of these threads replying to yourself in some tantrum because you finally decided you didnt like Q. Now you're typing nonsensical bullsh!t about my masters. Smokin' some maple leaves bud? Take 'er down about 20-25%. No need for a donnybrook, and keep your tarp on.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It isn't just the one time it is that plus all the rest and even the times they have deleted posts and even come back to clarify mistakes. It is just a tell tale sign that they are not who they claim to be.

Lol I'm not making a big deal out of it. I replied to a different poster and you chose to type for them I guess? I was pointing out that things happen. I couldn't care less about the apostrophe. Y'all are the ones making a big deal out of it.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Who has oversight over Q? Mistakes made would be unacceptable. I would get fired if I made mistakes in my job. Why? Because it would mean some felon would be putting my community at risk. That's unacceptable. Law enforcement take our jobs SERIOUSLY. Q - Military? I call BS.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Why does it bother you?
edit on 912018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Lol I'm not making a big deal out of it. I replied to a different poster and you chose to type for them I guess? I was pointing out that things happen. I couldn't care less about the apostrophe. Y'all are the ones making a big deal out of it.

All we said was that a military unit in charge of public communications, which Q claims to be, would be more careful.

Their mistakes seem to imply that they are not. Nobody said people just shooting the breeze on a forum have to have perfect grammar and spelling.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It isn't just the one time it is that plus all the rest and even the times they have deleted posts and even come back to clarify mistakes. It is just a tell tale sign that they are not who they claim to be.

But, now follow me here despite your beliefs, if one says "mistakes have meaning" and deletes/edits posts to clarify that the mistake was accidental, while leaving others, can you conclude that the mistake was in fact intentional? Maybe Q isn't lying?

Not saying that's the deal at all, but it is what it is. #socks

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Or Q knows that "mistakes have meaning" is a good way to cover their rear when they mess up and it works.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

All we said was that a military unit in charge of public communications, which Q claims to be, would be more careful.

Their mistakes seem to imply that they are not. Nobody said people just shooting the breeze on a forum have to have perfect grammar and spelling.

You (maybe not you, but your Canadian friend) are saying Q is a fraud over a grammatical error that may or may not have been on purpose. Not everyone is 100%, no matter what career field they're in.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Waaaaaht? Please. Someone help me out here. I need to go feed my family. See yaz, unil laterz.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Or Q knows that "mistakes have meaning" is a good way to cover their rear when they mess up and it works.

That's possible too, and I surely don't rule it out. Just as you shouldn't rule out any other possibilities. Afterall, none of us know a damn thing about the legitimacy of Q.

(post by Muninn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You (maybe not you, but your Canadian friend) are saying Q is a fraud over a grammatical error that may or may not have been on purpose. Not everyone is 100%, no matter what career field they're in.

I know he isn't saying it over that one grammatical error. He just said "they did it again".

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join