It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Very unlikely as Q was using the Alice in Wonderland Terminology well before the Media started to report on the Grab of Lands of White Farmers in South Africa.

It's a central motif of Q with the Alice Term. It's always seemed a strange use of the term.

It is right there in the drop you quoted.

After the media started reporting all of a sudden HRC = Alice and SA = Wonderland and it isn't Saudi Arabia.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

We're going to take full control of disinformation. You know how much we had to whip this sh!t to fix translation issues?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

Magicians? Q is a charlatan. He/they is the only magi in the room. Time to expose Q's nonsense...pied piper.....Just say what the hell you mean. BE CLEAR.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: i77oomiknotti
We're going to take full control of disinformation. You know how much we had to whip this sh!t to fix translation issues?

Does that mean we are still going to be broadcasting disinformation? That isn't transparency, unless you are Q, of course.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: pavil
Very unlikely as Q was using the Alice in Wonderland Terminology well before the Media started to report on the Grab of Lands of White Farmers in South Africa.

It's a central motif of Q with the Alice Term. It's always seemed a strange use of the term.

It is right there in the drop you quoted.

After the media started reporting all of a sudden HRC = Alice and SA = Wonderland and it isn't Saudi Arabia.

SA has NEVER referenced South Africa in Q Drops. IT is one of the earliest Abbreviations they started using. The Release of the Email with Hillary referenced as Secretary Alice is why it was brought up again.

You will have to show me your evidence of Q using SA to refer to South Africa.

Did Jared Kushner visit South Africa?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The likes of you DO have control of disinformation. That's all you spew out of your mouths these days. Disinformation. It's disgusting and you should be embarassed that you are not speaking TRUTH.

FAKE. NON-NEWS.

Totally dismissible, fake news.
edit on 1-9-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I stand on a rock with no respect to social stature regardless of sterotypical expectations or lack of our authorities recognition. People places social order all just names we interchange and show no effort because when the ancients sang songs with words they didn't know the meaning of witch to be determined here.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Now you are finally speaking truth. I like you. Let's continue this conversation. I want to hear more.

edit on 1-9-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I can speak only truth as signified by the suix with a red painted jaw means my beard grows out red because not my problem. Right?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Magicians? Q is a charlatan. He/they is the only magi in the room. Time to expose Q's nonsense...pied piper.....Just say what the hell you mean. BE CLEAR.

How do you expose somthing you don't understand?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Maybe you should try to understand what I actually wrote. SA has always been Saudi Arabia until the recent drops where HRC=Alice and SA=Wonderland and people are now thinking Q means SA is South Africa and the white rabbits are the farmers. At least that is where some are taking it.

By the way the letter in question is about Israel and not Saudi Arabia so who knows what they are actually talking about but, that is how madlibs works.

ETA: Lets not forget drop #78 where q said "Q = Alice". So, HRC=Q?

edit on 1-9-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
How do you expose somthing you don't understand?

If it is fake, it exposes itself.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Start a thread with your new buddy, This is a Q thread

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No need to broadcast disinformation, just speak the truth the best you can and we'll easily translate and give a response that you'll understand disinformation will be broadcast to any who can't see truth. Speak only truth and you cannot be lied to.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: i77oomiknotti
No need to broadcast disinformation, just speak the truth the best you can and we'll easily translate and give a response that you'll understand disinformation will be broadcast to any who can't see truth. Speak only truth and you cannot be lied to.

Who is we and what makes you think I need you to translate anything for me?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Fair point. How can you understand something that isn't exposable transparently?

link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Same way we did that monkey that a human only virus came from. Send us looking for the problem better not be your A game cause its a byproduct of ours. What we do is stay true, stay solid, maintain integrity, focus on solutions, and wonder what happened to the rest of 'em.

link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: pavil

Maybe you should try to understand what I actually wrote. SA has always been Saudi Arabia until the recent drops where HRC=Alice and SA=Wonderland and people are now thinking Q means SA is South Africa and the white rabbits are the farmers. At least that is where some are taking it.

By the way the letter in question is about Israel and not Saudi Arabia so who knows what they are actually talking about but, that is how madlibs works.

If you say so..... No one here was confusing SA, I'm pretty sure.

The letter in Question shows a Friend of Clinton's referring to her as Secretary Alice. You are jumbling up things. Yes Alice (HRC) and Wonderland (Saudi Arabia) are referenced together in a few Q posts.

I've wondered why Saudi Arabia was Wonderland, seems an odd place for it other than the rivers of money available there. There is more to that Name than we currently are aware of.

You'd think Abu Dhabi would be more a "wonderland-type" place.

link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
1 Sep 2018 - 3:37:23 PM
It must be hard to communicate.
Every moment together is a moment you should not waste.
Former President's are still able to arrange SCIFs?
Does the American taxpayer 'foot the BILL' for the [12] hotel rooms in close proximity to the central SCIF?
SS detail(s) ordered @ max perimeter def?
Nice color choice.
It's a shame the windows had to be blocked out to eliminate that view.
Q

qmap.pub...

link   
a reply to: Muninn

What quote?

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join