It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vietnam demands Monsanto pays compensation for Agent Orange victims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just for info... It is Glyphosate™ in which You want to avoid..

Monsanto™ is taking too much heat, beside the Billion $$$ settlement so they changed their name to Bayer™ You know the same maker of ALL those products that were 'useful/helpful' this will be the same..

Even the "Certified Organic" wines from Ca. have traces of Glyphosate™ So what are the chances it is in the food We eat?

One other thing, there is chatter that Bayer™ nee: Monsanto™ is getting in the Cannabis game, when "They" get 'in' is when I get out.

Stay Hydrated... (Hopefully Your water supply/aquifer hasn't been tainted by these same folks...)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

They would lose dioxins were not i intentionally added to herbicides. They occur during creation of Herbicides and 7nknown at the time needed to be removed. Today dioxins are removed from commercial herbicides. As for agent orange the original manufacturer was DOW chemical. But dozens of herbacides were used in vietnam and all of them contained dioxins.

This was settled in court as 30 manufacturers paid for a settlement with veterans. The fund paid out and closed in 1997. As part of the deal the 30 manufacturers said there will he no future payouts for the use of dioxins. Since it was unknown the dangers they pose. And dioxins are created other ways such as burning trash or even thr use of gun powder and explosives. Meaning that war in itself will produce dioxins.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope vietnam break monsanto or bayer and they have to pay out billions in damages and monsanto folds !

get these scum bags out of business and stop them from destroying the environment and also the food industry and our planet , just so a generation of ego testicles can have their cash now!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's hard too prove,...,

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So is gulf war sinndrome......witch a couple of buddies bi the dust........

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: THEREDUNDANT1

Bit. The dust

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: THEREDUNDANT1

Gotta love the MARINES........

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I wonder if we can now sue anyone about anything that has happen in the last few 100 years. This add speaks a lot about our past in we didn't know what we know today, but I guess we want to hold everyone accountable for anything from days gone by. Why can't every over weight person sue ALL fast food restaurants, as another example of a situation where a company(s) put humans at risk...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I Wonder

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

monsanto or bayer

It is hard to say who has had the worst history between the two companies, if anything they are very similar in their history of bad events. As example our friendly aspirin company Bayer was one of the few companies in Germany to survive war crimes like the production of Zyklon B.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
www.rt.com...
'Appalling politics' & 'phony science' is why Monsanto is still afloat – lawyer suing chemical giant

The reason it remained unscathed is rooted in its vast financial resources, Papantonio believes.

"Politics is tough to overcome when you have a multi-billion-dollar corporation that gives so much money to politics…That's why we are just now learning a lot of this."

Another tactic the agricultural giant used to whitewash its image is to sponsor studies that would prop up its claim that Roundup does not pose any substantial risk to human health, the lawyer added. He pointed out how the tobacco industry used a similar approach to shield itself from repercussions.

"That is phonied-up science, that's why it's still on the market."

A recent study by the non-profit Environmental Working Group found that 31 kinds of breakfast cereals popular in the US contain dangerously high levels of glyphosate. The health scare prompted a day care company in Chicago to go as far as to ban Cheerios oatmeal.

Papantonio believes that if the companies feel they have been misled by Monsanto about the safety of the oats, the best way would be to sue the company.

"If I were advising the people that are actually making these cereals, they really had better protect themselves – first, by not buying the products that are contaminated with glyphosate, – but they already have a problem. The best way to protect themselves is to initiate lawsuits against Monsanto."

What a mess, No ?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

the difference being , the Vietnamese didnt ask to be sprayed with chemicals which can kill you

people who smoke loads or eat loads , thats their own fault!

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Where quite a few not drafted?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

When were they shy as to the use of Napalm in Vietnam?

(post by Sadish123456 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Until now, the Agent Orange still affects alot of Vietnamese people. There are many people got infertility. The agent orange also affect the F2, they were born disability, down syndrome.
I cannot post the picture please have look at the link given below.

nld.com.vn...

[atsimg]https://vtv1.mediacdn.vn/thumb_w/650/2017/da-cam-2-jwrc-1484015450485.jpg[atsimg]
edit on 30-8-2018 by expovn because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2018 by expovn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join