It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hour of The Rapture is in Joel 2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

For malware - MalwareBytes! Use it, love it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Oh, the 9/23 stuff was fun.

I don't think you'll find a specific calendar day like that. I think we are to know the season, and we might know the day like I described, but I don't think we'll be able to look at the calendar and say, "Yep, there it is! Mark that one off. I'm going home ..."

Every year at that time, I wonder if this might be it, but that's about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

The historical accuracy of prophecy from 3000 years ago...

Israel......came back from fairy tale land with their culture intact, to a land that was desolate yet now feeds the region since the Jews took over the farming, stuff like that idk

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

The historical accuracy of prophecy from 3000 years ago...

Israel......came back from fairy tale land with their culture intact, to a land that was desolate yet now feeds the region since the Jews took over the farming, stuff like that idk

Israel. Only Israel is not there, only Jews. Maybe you should back off the Christian Zionism long enough to ask yourself where are the other 11/12 of the tribes?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Well, if you look at prophecy you would see where they are. Per Genesis 48 and 49 the tribes of Israel were to become nations. With Ephraim becoming a multitude of nations. With 4000 years of genetic mixing with the world and the Romans 11 corollary with Christians being adopted Israelites the current problem would be "Where would they all fit?"

Between genetics and adoption everyone who isn't a Jew in today's world is now an Israelite. Fulfilling the Genesis prophesies on Abraham's descendants being as countless as the grains of sand on the seashore or the stars in the sky.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Who's to say how much they have mixed with the world? There are different ideas in different places. People from Afghanistan believe they were Israeli. The British Israelite people think they were Israel. Some people believe all of Europe is Israeli stock. I don't know myself what is true. They must be somewhere.

Now, say the Celts are a tribe. Just how mixed are they? Aren't ancient Celts still identifiable as a people today? Of course if the current race mixing plans in Europe succeed, that might not last long.

The Jews still consider themselves as chosen people, aren't the other 11 tribes also under that blessing still? Quite honestly, the people living in Israel are trying to disenfranchise the other 11 tribes.

Over and over, we hear the claim all of the Bible was written by Jews. Not entirely true. The bible may have been compiled by the Jews but not all of the books are about Jewish people. Hosea, Jonah, Nahum were not Jews and it can be argued that even Moses was not Jewish.

I am not trying to rail against Jews. I just believe that if one takes the larger view, it changes perspectives on prophesy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join