It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hour of The Rapture is in Joel 2

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Jehovah's believe differently than the rest of us.

As to this year, maybe.

It is interesting that Rosh Hashanah, the feast that no one knows the day or hour of, is between Sept. 9 and Sept. 11 this year on our calendar.

But only God knows for sure when that time will come.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed....yep.....Paul told us to encourage... when we see

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

It is not incoherent to those of us who read the Bible and have the Holy Spirit within us. If one is with the Holy Spirit then there is no confusion whatsoever. It rings clear and true

The Rapture is coming. The signs are all around us. And we rejoice for it means we will see our Lord and Savior, our best friend of all time, the one who loves us with an infinite love and unfathomable love and all our earth trials will be over. It is a bittersweet time because it means that there will be many left behind to endure horrors never before seen or experienced. We pray for all.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Date and time? He doesn't give us that but he also told us to watch and he gives us the season to look for.

Matthew 24

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The real question is "What is the carcass?" And here is where I think you find the answer.

Daniel 8. The battle of the ram and goat.

Verse 8-19 states this is a end time prophecy. And what happens after the death of the ram? You have a carcass.

So I would pose this. The battle of the ram and goat has been raging since 2001. And ends when the government of Iran falls. And then we will be in the short season of the days of the tribulation of the carcass.

So keep watching. And I think 9-11 was a major end time event.

Verse is constructed in ways that will always look like "now" with "signs". Most of us will die waiting... and watching.

And 911 was pretty nasty with fear... So was 2012...both came and went.. and here we still are talking on ATS.....until maybe tomorrow! Live your life!

Thanks! MS

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
At this point i do not think the day has been determined but sets of parameters were put in place and most of the prophecies have been met. They really wanted to do it in 2012 and had everything set up but they failed. Here we are.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

You had to bring that last up.

That's the part that upsets me the most.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

One way or another, this will happen for all of us.

God will come.

It doesn't matter if it happens in the event this thread is directly speaking about or if it happens at the end of your appointed time, you will face Him and be judged.

So we all best be ready because it will happen and it could happen at any second.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

God will come.

Like a fish swimming in an ocean they cannot see, we too are swimming in God.
So God won't come because God never left us.
False doctrines that delude us into waiting, instead of seeking will block our path.
Live in the now and seek God.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The big problem here is that there is several prophesies pointing at the 2020s being the years of the Apocalypse.

The day of Jezreel prophecy in Hosea predicted that Israel would be torn down for 2000 years. And restored for the following 1000 years. So going by the fig tree parables of Matthew 24 it would appear that from the first end time event it could take up to 80 years for the generation of the first end time event to end. Israel became a nation in 1948. So it stands to reason that the Apocalypse ends no later than May 15 2028.

So based on that it appears there should be an agreement of some kind signed by 2021. And the preliminaries to the Apocalypse completed by then.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

It is not incoherent to those of us who read the Bible and have the Holy Spirit within us. If one is with the Holy Spirit then there is no confusion whatsoever. It rings clear and true

The Rapture is coming. The signs are all around us. And we rejoice for it means we will see our Lord and Savior, our best friend of all time, the one who loves us with an infinite love and unfathomable love and all our earth trials will be over. It is a bittersweet time because it means that there will be many left behind to endure horrors never before seen or experienced. We pray for all.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful or say you are wrong. Last time I read the bible, I don't recall seeing any reference to September 23rd, September 11, or any day in September. All I'm asking for is a reference so I can read it myself.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So Paul said we will know the time and season......the millennium was postponed, that's the postponement theory.....but this Paul....can we trust a thing he said.........

He only wrote 90 percent of the new testament!!!!

90 PERCENT
edit on 26-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

One way or another, this will happen for all of us.

God will come.

It doesn't matter if it happens in the event this thread is directly speaking about or if it happens at the end of your appointed time, you will face Him and be judged.

So we all best be ready because it will happen and it could happen at any second.

I agree with you 110%. We cant know... so predicting, guessing, calculating, interpreting... is futile. Just be ready every day.

Thank you "K"!....Best, MS

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: ccseagull

I'm not trying to be disrespectful or say you are wrong. Last time I read the bible, I don't recall seeing any reference to September 23rd, September 11, or any day in September. All I'm asking for is a reference so I can read it myself.

It isn't about September.

It's about the fulfillment of the Jewish feast days.

Christ's first advent fulfilled the spring feasts. The Holy Spirit fulfilled Pentecost. That leaves the three fall feasts to be fulfilled.

There is a theory that the second advent will fulfill the fall feasts, and Rosh Hashanah usually falls in September (sometimes October) because the Jewish feasts are celebrated by a lunar calendar. The theory even says that when Jesus says no one knows the day or the hour, it is a reference to Rosh Hashanah because that one feast is always the feast no one knows the day or the hour of the start of it because it only begins each year when the very first sliver of crescent moon is physically sighted by a watcher, so it can't be predicted with any certainty because no one knows when that will be.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

The big problem here is that there is several prophesies pointing at the 2020s being the years of the Apocalypse.

The day of Jezreel prophecy in Hosea predicted that Israel would be torn down for 2000 years. And restored for the following 1000 years. So going by the fig tree parables of Matthew 24 it would appear that from the first end time event it could take up to 80 years for the generation of the first end time event to end. Israel became a nation in 1948. So it stands to reason that the Apocalypse ends no later than May 15 2028.

So based on that it appears there should be an agreement of some kind signed by 2021. And the preliminaries to the Apocalypse completed by then.

There one goes trying to figure it out! The same guiding Scriptures if we follow all.... say we won't and can't know... May be fun... but if we think we can? Then we aren't following Scripture.

All or nothing... Just be ready.

Thanks... God Bless! MS

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In the scriptures, we will know the time of the end. Jesus said that it was given unto us to know the end, but to those others it will come as a thief in the night. The end times scenario is also revealed in Daniel, and it is sealed up "until the time of the end." It wasn't the time of the end in the time of Jesus, but it is now. So, watch for the signs and "occupy" until He comes. Also, pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and don't be slothful in business. In other words, keep going until the day it happens. Good luck, and try to catch up on all the discoveries: (1) Noah's Ark, (2) Ark of the Covenant, (3) Red Sea crossing, (4) mountain of God, (5) the Shroud of Turin and Sudarium of Oviedo are real, (6) Jesus had AB+ blood, with only 24 chromosomes, etc. Lots happening now. Keep the 10 Commandments, and keep it real.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

a reply to: GBP/JPY

Congratulations. You have started a thread that is completely incoherent, means nothing to anyone except maybe yourself, and you still received 6 flags and 13 comments.
awwwhh, you mean I have to baby step.....

I hear your point about being complete and referenced and Nixon perfectly clear......internalizing that....I think I have to do just that but don't have the device that will hold a page and not glitch....you know, long enough to spell it out in it's entirety

My Dell laptop got a crack in the touch screen.....and goes wonky beam....my four tablets are taken over by crud bombs....a smartphone would be better....they don't get malware.......I'm tying to upload a pic for Bothelumberjack.......denied....dang button wont actuate the upload bit

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

@ BOTHELUMBERJACK.....I got that pic for ya.....the devices fight me, my brother

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you for that explanation. I was hoping for some bible verse but after I posted that last question, I googled September 23rd and found some links that seemed to explain some of it. I think there was even a Wikipedia page called 12 signs or something like that. Apparently September 23rd refers to a date in 2017.

I'm going to drop out of this thread not just because I'm not conversant with the topic but also I treat this subject by just trying to live my life in such a way that if the end came tomorrow, I should be OK. I know the bible says to watch and be a watchman, that is just the way I've been my entire life.

Thank you for taking the time to help me understand.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Congratulations. You have started a thread that is completely incoherent, means nothing to anyone except maybe yourself, and you still received 6 flags and 13 comments.
awwwhh, you mean I have to baby step.....

I hear your point about being complete and referenced and Nixon perfectly clear......internalizing that....I think I have to do just that but don't have the device that will hold a page and not glitch....you know, long enough to spell it out in it's entirety

My Dell laptop got a crack in the touch screen.....and goes wonky beam....my four tablets are taken over by crud bombs....a smartphone would be better....they don't get malware.......I'm tying to upload a pic for Bothelumberjack.......denied....dang button wont actuate the upload bit

I just knew I could depend upon you to clarify your thread topic.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Why does everyone think they'll be some big dramatic event?
We've been living in the end of time for a long time... it's a slow roll leading up to nothing. Like blowing out a candle. One second you're just living your life doing your thing, the next second your not. And why try to even figure it out? Just live... It's like... live in the moment before the moment is gone! I sure don't want to be sitting around trying to figure out some historical equation and looking at dates and # when the time comes. I want to be petting a puppy or playing with a kid or sitting on a beautiful beach or something!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join