It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hour of The Rapture is in Joel 2

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
yeah but tell you the truth I didn't come up with this myself I read it all maybe 12 years ago went and found it again it's the Sun and Israel spread Morning Sun spreading over the mountains for the day of the Lord

so Paul said we know the signs and The Season's the season was September 23rd last year gave us the season of the birth in the Virgin and the time is Israel's feast day or rehearsal day September 11 now in the US that would be evening September 10....

What is your opinion we need to look into this more!!
edit on 26-8-2018 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:30 PM
    link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
    yeah but tell you the truth I didn't come up with this myself I read it all maybe 12 years ago went and found it again it's the Sun and Israel spread Morning Sun spreading over the mountains for the day of the Lord

so Paul said we know the signs and The Season's the season was September 23rd last year gave us the season of the birth in the Virgin and the time is Israel's feast day or rehearsal day September 11 now in the US that would be evening September 10....

props to the loving individual that starred that post

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:05 AM
    link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

I am not sure what this thread is about but I doubt we are lucky enough to be the winners of the rapture sweepstakes. I mean God had 2000 years to do it why do you think it will happen while we are alive.

Then again you didn't say it was this year did you …

Joel Osteen is that a guy?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:06 AM
    link   
    a reply to: GBP/JPY

If interested in the subject:

www.signs-of-end-times.com...

edit on 26-8-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:17 AM
    link   
    No one knows the time according to JC

so... nonsense?

yup..

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:20 AM
    link   

Well, I'm not up on Joel 2. Will have to do some reading. I get disappointed where there is a lot of emphasis placed on predictions.

Did these predictors, prophets have some insight into the future? Or, are the powers to be deflect the writings by acknowledging them and place alternative measures to counter the prophecies? Maybe I'm a bit off track. Good thoughts.

Like the Caps title. I see what you did there,

bally

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:30 AM
    link   
    I just read it and I don't see the correlation. I do like the part where we're thinking about something non political.

Maybe it was my version of the bible but I see no way to establish that September date at the moment.

I agree that it probably can't be this year if this is going to happen anytime in our lifetime. But I am not the decider.
    edit on 26-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:07 AM
    link   
    The hour is apporaching. But the real rapture is not as you imagine it to be. It will not be humans alive taken in phsycial bodies.

Scripture teaches that God has chosen 144,00 humans, since Jesus death, who have had faith in his ransom, to go to heaven. They all have to die. All the 144,00. And then they are resurrected as immortal spirit beings in the divine form of God, and Jesus himself (Jesus did not become divine until dying and being resurrected as the first immortal aside from his Father Jehovah, among many brothers.)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:40 AM
    link   

originally posted by: redletter
    The hour is apporaching. But the real rapture is not as you imagine it to be. It will not be humans alive taken in phsycial bodies.

Scripture teaches that God has chosen 144,00 humans, since Jesus death, who have had faith in his ransom, to go to heaven. They all have to die. All the 144,00. And then they are resurrected as immortal spirit beings in the divine form of God, and Jesus himself (Jesus did not become divine until dying and being resurrected as the first immortal aside from his Father Jehovah, among many brothers.)

The real rapture can only happen NOW.
    When will you realise that you are an immortal spirit?

Heaven is not in time................there is no time but the present.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:35 AM
    link   
    a reply to: redletter

Is that what Jehovah Witnesses teach? If so, you need to be researching a different interpretation.

First of all, the fact that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit made him divine from the beginning.

Secondly, the 144,000 represent 12,000 each from the 12 tribes of Israel. They will be the ones witnessing for Jesus and spreading the gospel during the time of the Great Tribulation. There is nothing in the Bible to suggest that they are the only ones who get raptured or go to heaven.

If I'm interpreting your post incorrectly, let me know, but that's what it sounds like you're saying.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
    link   
    Personally I think people of the future are going to be able to "catch" souls and revive us in the future... that would be cool and that is what I hope.

If I live to be very old due to life extending medicine in like 1000 years I would like to "walk" into the afterlife instead of being forced there via abrupt death.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:41 AM
    link   
    a reply to: bally001

Well, I'm not up on Joel 2. Will have to do some reading. I get disappointed where there is a lot of emphasis placed on predictions.

It looks like the OP removed the reference from the book of Joel from his original post. Considering that his link references, Daniel 2, maybe that's what he meant to say.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:08 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Akragon
    No one knows the time according to JC

so... nonsense?

yup..

Starr

A star but He was talking about Armageddon!

Paul we would know the times and seasons....the season is the sign in the heavens last year

And the times is the next in line rehearsal day.....or feast day...TRUMPETS
    edit on 26-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:13 AM
    link   

It's in the writings of old but ya have to study it

Paul said when we see the time approach in the end of the epoch, ....to encourage one another with it !

2TIMOTHY2......STUDY to find yourself approved unto God, having rightly separated the Word of Truth

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:33 AM
    link   

So, to recap before I go out wild hog sight seeing.....I put human pressure on em....in kinder and gentler way....not too Hunter killer.....but just blow the dirt out from under their cute little feets.....hehe

To recap....this Trumpet Day in Israel might not be a rehearsal, huh!!!!!

If we see Israel in the headlines cause they did this or that..... don't be mad at Israel....it's just the end of the world as we know it and I want you to FEEL FINE.......

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:36 AM
    link   

Congratulations. You have started a thread that is completely incoherent, means nothing to anyone except maybe yourself, and you still received 6 flags and 13 comments.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
    link   

you need to realize it's ALWAYS coming just around the corner..like SOON....which has been that way for a few thousand years...and will continue to "be coming".

No one knows nor can predict the time....

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:51 AM
    link   

originally posted by: toms54

Congratulations. You have started a thread that is completely incoherent, means nothing to anyone except maybe yourself, and you still received 6 flags and 13 comments.

Imagine that. For a moment I was thinking of cutting into you about how it does mean something to the other people who posted before you but I realized you were right about the incoherence in OP lol.

Anyway I would ask you give the guy a break, I did manage to get the gist of what he was telling being well theologically educated myself in many books of many belief or philosophical systems (though I humbly admit my knowledge is no where near absolute)

However it does appear jumbled.

He is speaking of Hebrew texts on the Torah and Z. A prophecy that includes the 23rd of September as a marked day for the Coming of Judgement.

For those confused it is not claiming to know the hour or day, just a calendar day of significance.

As no one can guess the hour or the true day the 23rd is merely a placemarker but does not explain in said texts which year.

So it's irrelevant though if you do not know about the 23rd and others in Judaistic texts I would recommend the reading.

Nothing like relative prophecy to exercise the mind on a Sunday

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:11 AM
    link   
    a reply to: AutisticEvo

Thank you for explaining it to me. He could have put up a link or reference.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
    link   
    a reply to: mysterioustranger

Date and time? He doesn't give us that but he also told us to watch and he gives us the season to look for.

Matthew 24

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
    29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The real question is "What is the carcass?" And here is where I think you find the answer.

Daniel 8. The battle of the ram and goat.

Verse 8-19 states this is a end time prophecy. And what happens after the death of the ram? You have a carcass.

So I would pose this. The battle of the ram and goat has been raging since 2001. And ends when the government of Iran falls. And then we will be in the short season of the days of the tribulation of the carcass.

So keep watching. And I think 9-11 was a major end time event.
    edit on 26-8-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join