It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists May Have Found Evidence of Previous Universes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Sorry if im not supposed to reply

But far as i can see "Scientists May Have Found Evidence of Previous Universes" is not "ALL CAPS".

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Devino
As to the redshift and expansion, well its space(scale of space itself) that's apparently outpacing/expanding faster than light not matter, a load of questions there really, further study a definite requirement really.
Oh, I know! Believe me I have tried. It is the objects observed that have a high redshift that indicate faster than light travel. From that observation comes the ad hoc theory for faster than light expansion of space.

The way I see it either expanding space has created faster than light travel that somehow does not violate 'C', or 'H' is not a constant which seems to imply some intrinsic value. I totally agree more study is required. Perhaps those that focus on quasars.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Devino

Well if it's somehow an intrinsic property of space-time, and we ever manage to understand the principle, or devise a means of utilizing such, the sky really is the limit.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

1 would think some frozen or energized/heated remnants from past universal activities & or cycles could - would be out there moving through the interior universe appearing at first glance as ice or fire balls (heated asteriods/comets-frozen moons or small irregular stars) w/o orbits or with irregular orbits that move through the voids between galaxy) or as condensed masses that have collected so much sediment from universal travel they move likewise between or within galaxy appearing as planets, dead stars or undetected activity masses.

The cores of these potential frozen or heated remnants would or could carry artificial and or biological substances...

Nice find

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
collapsed universe-
Over powered by negative energy
Dense positive energy added to its core
Natural attraction of opposite energy
Reactions

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Kandinsky

Sorry if im not supposed to reply

But far as i can see "Scientists May Have Found Evidence of Previous Universes" is not "ALL CAPS".

That would seem to be because admin corrected the situation.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So it seems.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
collapsed universe-
Over powered by negative energy
Dense positive energy added to its core
Natural attraction of opposite energy
Reactions

I like this. Simple explanation.

Perhaps others could chime in with some of their expertise. But That's asking too much.

Thanks admins.

bally

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

1 would think some frozen or energized/heated remnants from past universal activities & or cycles could - would be out there moving through the interior universe appearing at first glance as ice or fire balls (heated asteriods/comets-frozen moons or small irregular stars) w/o orbits or with irregular orbits that move through the voids between galaxy) or as condensed masses that have collected so much sediment from universal travel they move likewise between or within galaxy appearing as planets, dead stars or undetected activity masses.

In my opinion, I don't think other past universes would manifest in ours in such a "physical" way with asteroids being leftover from them.

I assume than when they talk about past universes, they are talking about a total new fabric of space-time to go along with the new universe. I don't even know if the past stuff could physically exist in our universe. with our universe potentially having completely different set of physical laws as a past universe.

I mean, the Big Bang wasn't an explosion of "stuff" (matter and such) into an otherwise empty universe. Rather, the Big Bang is (according to the theory) what created the very fabric of our universe itself. There was no universe for the stuff for the Big Bang to explode stuff into; the fabric of space-time didn't exist, let alone leftover asteroids from a previous universe.

The expansion (rather than explosion) of the Big Bang is what made the fabric of space-time for our universe that allowed matter to exist.

I don't know ebough about these Hawking Points to know if they somehow could manisfest from one universe to the next. Going with the idea of these Hawking Points survive from a past universe, maybe the ball of energy that expanded in the Big Bang was not a true singularity, but instead was slightly granular, with the granularity being these Hawking Points...Maybe?

edit on 27/8/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Hawking points are supposedly hawking radiation echoes from the previous universe.

The Cyclic Cosmology idea is that after a very long time the universe will become completely smooth, no matter, black holes evaporated, only radiation. Time ceases to exist (for photons time doesn't exist). And this is the moment when the next big bang happens.

I don't really get it, and I am probably not the only one.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Hawking points are supposedly hawking radiation echoes from the previous universe.

The Cyclic Cosmology idea is that after a very long time the universe will become completely smooth, no matter, black holes evaporated, only radiation. Time ceases to exist (for photons time doesn't exist). And this is the moment when the next big bang happens.

Thanks. And that doesn't sound like a place where lonely asteroids would be floating about, waiting to inhabit the next iteration of universes, which was what I was saying in reply to Ophiuchus 13's post.

edit on 27/8/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that I personally do believe this theory & I'm glad it's been brought up.
As Alan Watts and many others Eastern philosophers have stated in their books and speeches about Death not being the end of it, rather a switch, restart and a new cycle begins. Perhaps forever and ever.

"You yourself are the eternal energy which appears as this Universe. You didn't come into this world; you came out of it.
Like a wave from the ocean."

~Alan Watts

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Just wanted to say that I personally do believe this theory & I'm glad it's been brought up.

I neither believe it nor do I disbelieve it. I don't think there is enough evidence to say either way if there has been a universe that existed prior to ours (i.e., a "Big Bounce" style cycle of death and rebirth), although it seems certainly possible.

I think it is also possible that instead of this cyclical idea, there are other universes that exist simultaneously with our own, and some other universes existed in the past, and more will exist in the future, although NOT part of a "Big Bounce" where the death of those universe begat us, or where the death of our universe will beget them.

Instead, the other universe are totally separate from our own and have little to do with us except all existing in the same "multiverse".

But again, there is no real eveidence to believe this to be either true or not true.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

The expansion of the universe is difficult for people to grasp. Stop thinking in the form of matter it didnt exist. What did exist is energy, Easiest way to explain this is equalibrium if you release a gas into a vacuum tube it will seek an equalibrium. Meaning the density will be the same no matter where you look in our tube.

The universe worked the same way energy was equally distributed throughout our universe . Now the universe would have been perfectly happy in this state as it naturally wants to be smooth. But there was a kicker in the mix and that was energy fluctuations. We learned that energy actually goes between a positive and negative value. You can't have zero energy unless you combine positive and negative energy . This means on the smallest scale out universe is a bubbling mess so when this is stretched out during expansion we get clumps. These clumps we decided to call matter formed from the energy.

The confusing part is the expansion of space time can exceed the expansion of mass because space and time didn't exist until after the expansion. So inflation in as little as 10-33 seconds, a region the size of a Planck length would have been stretched to a scale larger than the observable Universe is today.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The universe is like a big double slit experiment. All anomalous datas are easily explained as optical in nature.

[deviation omitted]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join