It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists May Have Found Evidence of Previous Universes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
So if this is a simulation then why would they add something that shows a Universes before our. Unless it is a smoke screen catch us off guard if you will. yes yes you never know hahahahahaa

But seriously I think this is a real Universe but I always said this is the second Universe because someone blew up the first Universe sending us to higher dimensions without us knowing.

Or aliens gave us our own Universe to play in which is why we have not heard from any aliens yet.

I promise I am sane! lol

Now THAT is an even more interesting theory! But to be honest if aliens DID give us our own universe to see what we would do with it I would hate to see the comments on their score card!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

There has been other detections of abnormalities that are theorized to be our Universe "bumping" against other Universes shortly after the Big Bang.

It's an interesting concept that we are beginning to see such things.

I read another article (also brought to my attention by relative mentioned earlier) that discusses how NASA's New Horizons spacecraft may have detected a wall at the edge of our universe:
LINK

edge of the solar system not Universe. I was like whaaaaat when I saw Universe, no way could they see the edge with our tech/telescopes.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

originally posted by: pavil

There has been other detections of abnormalities that are theorized to be our Universe "bumping" against other Universes shortly after the Big Bang.

It's an interesting concept that we are beginning to see such things.

I read another article (also brought to my attention by relative mentioned earlier) that discusses how NASA's New Horizons spacecraft may have detected a wall at the edge of our universe:
LINK

edge of the solar system not Universe. I was like whaaaaat when I saw Universe, no way could they see the edge with our tech/telescopes.

My apologies! I will fix it, but refuse to fix the all caps title out of principal!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

yea we would definitely be called cave people who can't control themselves and are to aggressive to enter the true Universe to sit at the big boy table.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Its just how you accumulate stars from admirers. I starred and flagged this simply because I enjoyed the title and the opening premise. Attention seeking if you will. So at the expense of getting another 'smack' I will go back to the topic at hand.

"Hawking points". I don't understand how a 'black hole' can release radiation. I consider this because I have always been taught that a black hole is so dense that nothing escapes.

May have touched on some thing there, I dunno.

My kind regards as always,

bally

edit on 25-8-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: hombero

"Hawking points". I don't understand how a 'black hole' can release radiation. I consider this because I have always been taught that a black hole is so dense that nothing escapes.

May have touched on some thing there, I dunno.

My kind regards as always,

bally

I admit that I don't completely understand "Hawking Points" either, though I do understand that they also are theoretical. I have always been under the impression that nothing escapes a black hole, but then again I am quite sure that Hawking was much more knowledgeable than I about such things so I will give it the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Good for you. I can't imagine comprehending it also. Did Hawking ever mathematically prove this? Is it possible radiation can escape a black hole?

It's cool, I just would like to know the equation if one exists.

Great title by the way.

bally

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Good for you. I can't imagine comprehending it also. Did Hawking ever mathematically prove this? Is it possible radiation can escape a black hole?

Great title by the way.

bally

Honestly I couldn't tell you if he proved it with a particular equation or not. A lot (most actually) of Hawking's work is over my head. I'd beat the crap out of him in an enchilada making contest though!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

It is interesting, because it's like breathing. SnF

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Lol, I think physically, in any field, we could all have beaten the crap out of him.

Brilliant mind though and such a thoughtful gentle man.

bally

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Great title by the way.

bally

How about a self taught physicist that started out as a plumber in New Jersey ?
Done a reasonable good job of putting the "Hawking Radiation" theory to rest...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well, now you'll have me researching. Thanks for the info.

Kind regards,

bally

(post by libertytoall removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Or... Lead a horse to water.

In a beat the horse kinda way.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Empty

edit on 26-8-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001
Hey Bally, there you are. How goes the local fires. Our smoke here has finally cleared at least for a while and tonight we are enjoying our stars again. Everything cooled down your way like the gradual cooling of this universe as it heads off to flow into the next universe. Like how I juxatposed there for the sake of non drift?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Speaking of drift this thread didn't just drift, it took a severe right turn and then it drifted off a excelerating speed as it headed straight for the nearest black hole there to soon be snuffed out of existence by the
GREAT MODERATOR who lives in the universe next to ours.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Very convenient juxatpose? All's fine as I pointed out in my thread. Glad your smoke had cleared. Fire here now is a fizzer thanx to the showers.

On topic, Yeah, I'm enjoying learning on this thread. Will have to read up some more on this theory as outlined by the OP. Also Hawkins. Have to find the correlation there. Black Holes and all.

Been some interesting reads lately with the "Front hole" and "cinnamon assertions."

All's cool. Have a look at thread on the bushfire.

Some great insights in this thread topically and off topic.

My kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't think the thread drifted by any means. The topic is sound. As I indicated, the article offered here is outside what I normally partake in day to day so I enjoy ATS for this. Not into the political side much.

Occasionally a fly lands on me while sitting here with the door open so it gets swatted. That's the only defelection from an otherwise interesting read.

So now, in between posting and checking on the animals I'm looking at Hawkins suppositions.

My kindest,

bally

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Well, now you'll have me researching. Thanks for the info.

Kind regards,

bally

And a mathematician that produced the math that black holes CANNOT exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join