It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORGET FEMA, THIS IS WORST THAN EVERYTHING YOU COULD IMAGINE! AUSHWITZ FOR KIDS, HERE I COME!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
observer.guardian.co.uk...

*has a rabies attack and pukes blood*

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Damn, that is down right ludicris.

What bothers me the most is not the guy running this, Mr. Kay, but the rich parents that send their kids there. Them spoiled little sh!ts wouldn't be in the position they are if it had not been because of the parents in the first place. :dregards

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is covered in another thread. My question to you is concering your thread title...what the hell has this got to do with

1.) FEMA
2.) Aushwitz!!!

BS!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I don't see the common point with FEMA and Auschwitz.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They all are/have concentration camps damnit!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
This is covered in another thread. My question to you is concering your thread title...what the hell has this got to do with

1.) FEMA
2.) Aushwitz!!!

BS!

==========================================

now I know you don't understand. the connection is these are places where those that think they are superior send those that they think are inferior. which are you? i know!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think this very facility has already been discussed at length with regards to FMs home...

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wowa i just checked this place out, and WOW what a bunch of completly F****D up people. I saw how they sign 49% paternal rights over, but still it seems completly illigal? I mean (cuffed and blindfolded at 4am, and flown to another country) doesnt that constitue kidnapp? I dunno the laws for us, but I know in the uk it is now possible for parents to be prosecuted for hitting children, so surely haveing your child dragged out of bed
and taken to a foreign land for an unspecified amount of time is illigal? Man this kay guy is not only a jerk, but he is also suicidal. If i was there i can guarentee that everyone, Kay/parents/workers the lot would end up dead. Very slowly and painfully. Jeez i cant believe how much this has got me p****d. If anyone has been there and wants to hire a cleaner get in touch

top topics

join