It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Is Not Going to Happen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No one was expecting him to cheat and steal the election.
But he's paying for it now.

The only person who stole an "election" was Hillary Clinton,
she rigged the DNC primary and even admits it.

Trump won with Red counties voting for him, he won
the electoral college fairly.

Loser tears will never make a president.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: manta78

Wages are stagnant. Tax cuts are crumbs for the working class. I don't think anyone is going to say yes to that question unless they own the companies that got the biggest tax breaks.
Plus health insurance is increasing without the subsidies from the government to keep costs down. So most people will not be saying yes to that question.
I'm not poor. I'm not rich either. I'd say middle to maybe upper middle class. My husband and I are both retired. We had 401s for thirty years. Plus selling my business is what we live on. I'm not old enough for social security yet but my husband is.
Nothing has changed for me. Some stocks in my portfolio have not recovered their previous worth since the crash.

Wrong on your generalities; maybe you have not seen better times, but a LOT of people have; here's a liberal's news source short article that is contrary to your royal assessment, your royal highness......

"Pay gains during Trump's first year in office best since the Great Recession"
"The Employment Cost Index, a measure of salary and benefit costs, registered a 2.6 percent gain for the full year, tied for the best since 2007."
"That gives President Donald Trump the best wage gains since the Great Recession, easily topping any during former President Barack Obama's entire term."

source: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

President Andrew Jackson actually did.

Too bad they didn't have television back then.

Contemporaries described Jackson, who had already served in Tennessee’s Senate and was practicing law at the time of the duel, as argumentative, physically violent and fond of dueling to solve conflicts. Estimates of the number of duels in which Jackson participated ranged from five to 100.

edit on 8-27-2018 by jaymp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I took a look at the numbers in the Senate that the democrats would need for conviction . The Democrats currently have 49 seats. There are 26 democratic seats and 9 republican seats up in the midterms .

Best case scenario for the Democrats is they win every seat . ( which they won't)

They will only gain 9 seats which will put them at 58 seats . That is 9 seats short of a 2/3 majority .

Every seat Republicans win adds another vote to that gap .

To sum it up. It ain't going to happen .

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join