It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Is Not Going to Happen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Nope, I don’t think he will be impeached, or removed from office. I agree with the article in the OP - the Dems will win back the House, and will be effective in blocking anything Trump tries to do from that point on.

I also believe Trump will be a one-term president. Time will tell.

Wasn't this one of the most frustrating strategies when Obama was in power? The Reps blocked everything. There's no higher ground when both sides are locked in to block each other. If it's bad when one does it, it stands to reason that it's bad when the other side does it.

Looking further, is this what's good for America or Americans? Cock-block, stalemate, partisanship over policy. There's no MAGA for the Right and no success for the Left. Looks like a self-defeating short cut to a failing nation for both sides.

we hear all about what "Russia" really wants, but this is what Congress really wants. An excuse to do nothing for two years. And nobody will blame them, it's his fault.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm certain Robert Mueller does.
Your joke wasn't funny.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Some idiot I imagine. Who else would say something so stupid?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: manta78

Wages are stagnant. Tax cuts are crumbs for the working class. I don't think anyone is going to say yes to that question unless they own the companies that got the biggest tax breaks.
Plus health insurance is increasing without the subsidies from the government to keep costs down. So most people will not be saying yes to that question.
I'm not poor. I'm not rich either. I'd say middle to maybe upper middle class. My husband and I are both retired. We had 401s for thirty years. Plus selling my business is what we live on. I'm not old enough for social security yet but my husband is.
Nothing has changed for me. Some stocks in my portfolio have not recovered their previous worth since the crash.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Rolls eyes.
I'm so sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He's a limp dick. He's not getting anything done but embarrassing us.
Mueller doesn't play games. He doesn't play politics and he is very methodical.
Your belief that he's not going to face any charges is a day dream. Your blindness to his corruption will not serve you well in the future and will lead to extreme disappointment.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

To what?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

New York? N.Y. isn't a # hole. Not by a long shot.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

No one was expecting him to cheat and steal the election.
But he's paying for it now.
Every week another scandal. Every week more drama, more conflict, more asinine tweets.
He never has time for a breath between # he's got to try and control. They will continue to bombard him. Until he quits or goes off the deep end. Which ever comes first. Me I think he will implode. Suicide may not be out of the question.
edit on 8262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Every week another scandal. Every week more drama, more conflict, more asinine tweets.
He never has time for a breath between # he's got to try and control. They will continue to bombard him. Until he quits or goes off the deep end. Which ever comes first. Me I think he will implode. Suicide may not be out of the question.

explain how he cheated. Be sure to explain it like you are talking to a kindergartner, that way we will all know you really understand the material.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
As bad as Pence is I will gladly take the risk. Trump is destroying America and he needs to be removed as soon as possible. There will be massive pressure on the Dems to impeach him, and by the time they do investigations proving how he is destroying the government I don't think it will be to hard to get people to vote to impeach.

What America is he destroying? What America are you talking about? The one the left envisions, with no borders or sense of national identity? He might be destroying your America, but he is saving mine.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

DIms that think trump cheated are living in a bubble. I will concede that Trump didn’t win the election, Hillary( or the Dims, rather lost the election). Bernie MIGHT have won but Hillary cheated and stole the primary and y’all allowed it (doh! That stings doesn’t it?)
As crass and abrasive as I am, I could’ve beaten her. At least I’m honest and not too proud to admit when I am wrong and genuinely love learning new things.
I’m glad the corrupt system worked for you and your husband, but the rest of the country spoke loud and clear.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You do this all the time. Just state your opinion as fact, as if it has been proven. It's why after you post that, no one takes the rest of your post serious. And as someone who wants to see both sides, or rather understand where the other side is coming from, it's unfortunate that you see your opinions as facts. With your track record you should know better.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine
In all fairnes to Ms. Karen, she doesn’t do this ALL the time. Only when she’s had too much wine (which is a lot of the time).

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I agree it makes no sense to impeach Donald Trump... unless he goes further off the deep end which, given his actions to date, is very possible. America would be left with Mike Pence at the helm, and I'm not so sure that would be a net gain. Not only that, but the amount of time, money and energy that would go into impeachment would quickly diminish any value in favor of it. So, as long as Donald simply stays on his current trajectory of deconstructing America as we know it (what's left of it), I would say leave Trump in office and bring any criminal charges against Donald only after his defeat in 2020, assuming no expiration of statue of limitations would come into play prior to that time.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

He's a deep state (Israel, Saudi etc.) little dog. The doggy is a good boy. He will never be impeached, unless he breaks their protocol.
edit on 26-8-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If evidence is found that warrants impeachment then he should be impeached regardless of who stands in for him , they will likely go for the low hanging fruit first so Trump's impeachment wouldn't come until later next year leaving only a short time in office for Pence.
Pence would be the lamest of lame ducks with no mandate hobbling along until the next election.

Even if he does get impeached it doesn’t mean he will automatically be removed. They would then need to take another vote in which they would need a 2/3 majority (67%) house vote to remove President Trump from office. Not gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Hahahahahaha! Trump's destroying NOTHING. Just look at unemployment, stock market, energy....Oh, he's destroying the sanity of those who hate him, those who hate him for NOTHING...It's so ridiculous..."He's destroying the country..." Sure. He's threatening the status quo, the neo-cons (like McCain was), the globalists and yes, I hope he destroys all of THAT...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The majority of wealthy elites who control the mainstream narrative are profiting big time financially by Trump's presidency in real estate and stock markets right now. Imo, as long as the economy continues to do good there is a 0% chance Trump will be impeached, but as soon as the longest bull run in U.S. history ends, he'll have a slightly better chance of being impeached. Then its Pence's turn to be president. Right now gold/silver are trading low & real estate & stock markets are in a bubble. Once the bull run, which we're in now ends, real estate & stock markets will crash and gold/silver will skyrocket. Serious talks of impeachment may decide when the bull market ends. Impeachment is nothing more than insider trading by the elite & their puppet politicians. Same with legislation on bitcoin & cryptocurrencies.
edit on 27-8-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

***Citation needed!

(if your statement would've been "No one was expecting him to Trump hillary clinton" it would be accurate since one is a factual event representative of reality and the other is completely unfounded conjecture without any evidence or even explanation to back it up)

FYI, Trump predicted cheating/election fraud and you arrogant partisans laughed at him and mocked us for supporting him. Now that you all are going on about Russia 24/7 don't expect us to give anything back other than what you gave us.
edit on 8/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join