It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Is Not Going to Happen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Ridicule all you want, but never in Modern American history have Americans been willing to utterly destroy the American social and political system just to support one leader, or to oppose another group they don't like. The America most of us grew up with is gone now, replaced by tribal law.

That’s because the last “president” tripled the price of healthcare and forced us to buy it. Not to mention the way he “kicked the asses of BP” and bailed out his masters that were too big to fail. Just to name a few. I’d rather have anarchy based on principal alone. Give me liberty or give me death.
edit on 25-8-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

PS does anyone remember when Soros was sinking millions and millions into groups to subvert the government a couple years ago? I have a bad feeling all this Trump hatred stems from that. I can’t help but think Antifa, BLM, and the MSM are all funded by Soros and people like him and you all are falling for it. But, but, but.... he want to genocide blacks and Mexicans

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I don't think the dembs want to impeach trump. They are happy for trump to singlehandedly destroy the GOP.

www.washingtonpost.com... erm=.59a93303ea35

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
originally posted by: CB328
Can you elaborate oh just how Trump is destroying America?

America, or at least large parts of it, is now a third world, tribal nation, like Afghanistan or Somalia. That is because of Trump.

Look at anywhere these 3rd world conditions are and you will find Democrats at the helm.
Chicago
Detroit
San Fransico
New York

He has also completely undermined our government making large sections of it incapable of functioning, and he has made standards, qualifications and the rule of law completely irrelevant and in fact hated by a huge segment of America.

Deregulation has done wonders for the economy. The numbers speak for themselves.

And, this is the most corrupt and criminal administration, not to mention irrational, immature, and insane, in American history.

Not by a long shot. How many top rank FBI employees have been fired or demoted over the corruption installed by the previous admin. How many times has Hillary lied to FBI and still walks, not to mention her list of "unintended" crimes. News flash, they are still crimes. Don't get me started on money crimes and the Clinton Foundation.

The wealthy live like kings with no accountability while the working people are being impoverished and having our rights and representation destroyed. How is that good for America?

Yeah, and most of the USA's current wealthiest people are now Liberal silicon valley twerps. You liberals gush all over Hollywood and the echo chamber they spout and have no problem with individuals making tens of millions of dollars a year, but then when a CEO that runs a company that employees thousands of people and puts food on their table makes a lil profit, you lose your minds.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The scenarios are changing almost weekly, last week's news is almost passe, this weeks news comes with two close Trump associates being,'immunised' and I doubt very much it's, 'just' about payoff's to the girls.
Let's say, what about profiteering with stolen money...money laundering, a big cachet among thieves if you can get away with it, but could be a charge of criminal collusion and or criminal conspiracy if you don't, and not a case of just rapped knuckles either!

This is what Mueller is after.
edit on 25-8-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What if trump was impeached, pence became president, made Trump his VP then resigned. Greatest Troll of all time!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

It's a very useful tactic to pit one side of politics against the other and have the cheerleaders Duke it out for bragging rights.

This way one team always blames the other for what is failing...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

You left a step out. The pardon.

But there's a problem

25th Amendment: Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

edit on 8/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh I was only joking. But there’s always a loophole. FDR got 4 terms after all. And though I can’t see how the same government that impeached him would vote to appoint him, I spent 30 minutes last night watching reruns of all the experts and celebrities saying Trump will NEVER be president. Including the president himself and the majority leader

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That wasn't a loophole.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Phage, you are better than this to stoop to correcting my Trollery

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

But not above pointing it out.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Then that makes two of us. 🤣Star from me for reminding me of the 25th.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

On a unrelated note, what do you think of Ben Shapiro?
I ask because you remind me of him, damn near bullet proof in your talking points. Whenever you jump into my threads, my first thought is usually “oh sh!t what have I done? I’ve summoned Phage!” But I appreciate you being here. I’ve learned a lot from you and members like you

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I also believe Trump will be a one-term president. Time will tell.

You're projecting your own biases on the future. Just as in the last election, you are wrong. You cannot wish upon a star without acting in creating a competing entity. If you look closely, the Democrats are in disarray and running about saying the sky is falling! Hardly a competition to Trump in 2020.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

oh sh!t what have I done? I’ve summoned Phage!

Release the Kraken!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I don't see impeachment at least not yet but if this rabbit hole has teeth and exposes trump it very well may lead to impeachment. It should really tell u something how sessions won't touch it.I'm sure he knows what muller has and knows he will sink along with the admin if it come about.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: Archivalist

Then why do you make misleading claims?

www.marketwatch.com... -the-stock-market-will-crash-if-hes-impeached-2018-08-23

www.cnbc.com... ent-could-slam-stock-market-but-not-economy.html
www.cbsnews.com...

www.usatoday.com... ws/politics/2018/08/23/donald-trump-impeachment-fox-news-interview/1071321002/

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Politicians should be allowed to duel, live, on tv.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

and encouraged!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Trump 2020, keep up the good work. And even with all the opposition and deep state against him. He still pulls some great stuff off.

Trump also opens the doors to show us who really is in charge.

Trump wants a travel ban, citizens want travel ban

Nope liberal judge from Hawaii knows what's best.

Trump wants to end DACA. Citizens want the handouts ended.

Not liberal judge knows what's best.

Republicans control house and Senate. Doesnt matter to the deep state liberals

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join