It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Is Not Going to Happen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Then why do you make misleading claims?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

I hope you are right, but I think you underestimate the Pavlovian brains of the millinial left.
Hey, if you want a fun conspiracy look up Michelle (Mike) being a tranny. It sounds ridiculous at first but there’s enough out there to make you go “hmmmm”. Plus it’s more fun than flat earth or Dead Paul McCartney

edit on 25-8-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: neo96

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I found out that the respondents to that thread, are generally frightened to death of Mike Pence. He is apparently Hitler with a Bible. They have some wild fears of what he might do as president. I don't know how widespread this theory is, but if it's any indication of reality, then you are spot on, and Trump will not be removed from office.

Even if Maxine Waters doesn't like it.

Yet another super smart move by Trump. A VP that scares the left more than him.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot
He stole that play from obama, who stole that play from Bush2

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Who stole it from fdr. We all know what happened there.
edit on 25-8-2018 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The one question that Republicans will ask as the mid terms get closer, that the opposing demoncrats will hate, is:

"Are you better off now than you were 2 years ago?"

With lots of wage increases, low unemployment, lower taxes for both individuals and companies that are now in place, new factories and businesses opening and re-opening up, smart Americans will say yes, and vote for the red wave.

Watch and see.

edit on 8/25/2018 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

What? 4 terms of tyranny?
That’s kinda funny that you brought him up. I always thought the twitter thing was reminiscent(sp?) of the fireside chats
edit on 25-8-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

The date on his grave stone?

No, the stone of the democratic party....

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Nope, I don’t think he will be impeached, or removed from office. I agree with the article in the OP - the Dems will win back the House, and will be effective in blocking anything Trump tries to do from that point on.

I also believe Trump will be a one-term president. Time will tell.

As much as Congress would like to think they can 'block anything that Trump tries', they can't. The Executive branch is sperate and equal to the legislative branch and the President has the ultimate power to decide how to administer the country in the framework of the existing laws. Sure they can slow him down on the budget side, but they certainly can't block anything he tries to do.

I think in your hatred of Trump, you are forgetting he holds the most powerful office in the country - The Presidency.

edit on 25/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Most Dems will answer "yes" without having the slightest clue as to why.

edit on 8/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Can you elaborate oh just how Trump is destroying America?

America, or at least large parts of it, is now a third world, tribal nation, like Afghanistan or Somalia. That is because of Trump.

He has also completely undermined our government making large sections of it incapable of functioning, and he has made standards, qualifications and the rule of law completely irrelevant and in fact hated by a huge segment of America.

And, this is the most corrupt and criminal administration, not to mention irrational, immature, and insane, in American history.

The wealthy live like kings with no accountability while the working people are being impoverished and having our rights and representation destroyed. How is that good for America?
edit on 25-8-2018 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
As bad as Pence is I will gladly take the risk. Trump is destroying America and he needs to be removed as soon as possible. There will be massive pressure on the Dems to impeach him, and by the time they do investigations proving how he is destroying the government I don't think it will be to hard to get people to vote to impeach.

Got any legitimate proof to your claims?

We are 2 years into a Trump presidency with no falling skies. When will this destruction of America happen you all prophesied? You all are the ones destroying our republic...

So your mentality is guilty till proven innocent?

Sounds about par for the course.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Can you elaborate oh just how Trump is destroying America?

America, or at least large parts of it, is now a third world, tribal nation, like Afghanistan or Somalia. That is because of Trump.

He has also completely undermined our government making large sections of it incapable of functioning, and he has made standards, qualifications and the rule of law completely irrelevant and in fact hated by a huge segment of America.

And, this is the most corrupt and criminal administration, not to mention irrational, immature, and insane, in American history.

The wealthy live like kings with no accountability while the working people are being impoverished and having our rights and representation destroyed. How is that good for America?

And just two years ago we lived in a utopia.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Even taking into account your hyperbole, this comment begs the
question....Do you get out of the basement often?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ridicule all you want, but never in Modern American history have Americans been willing to utterly destroy the American social and political system just to support one leader, or to oppose another group they don't like. The America most of us grew up with is gone now, replaced by tribal law.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: neo96

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I found out that the respondents to that thread, are generally frightened to death of Mike Pence. He is apparently Hitler with a Bible. They have some wild fears of what he might do as president. I don't know how widespread this theory is, but if it's any indication of reality, then you are spot on, and Trump will not be removed from office.

Even if Maxine Waters doesn't like it.

As I guy from Indiana Pence is a terrible person and politician. He would be just as damaging as Trump but he knows how to play the Washington game. It would be GWB all over again but with more religious BS.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Your not the only Hoosier here.

And I disagree.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Try again.

That's everyday life and has been for decades long before Trump ever became president.

Chicago,Detroit,La,Oakland, DC.

SNIP holes just to name a few.
edit on 25-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Nothing gets done but investigative committees split down party lines.
We don't have a government any more we have an investigative team.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
...I mean GET ALL AMERICAN ON THE ISSUE AND CRUSH IT like you CRUSH THE KITTY...….

We do not crush the kitty. We stroke the kitty! What do you think we do over here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join