It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Is Not Going to Happen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Probably need to put UN observers at their next convention.

It's for the children.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

.I mean GET ALL AMERICAN ON THE ISSUE AND CRUSH IT like you CRUSH THE KITTY

Quick someone call Peta!

Kittycide!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Nope, I don’t think he will be impeached, or removed from office. I agree with the article in the OP - the Dems will win back the House, and will be effective in blocking anything Trump tries to do from that point on.

If that happens, we will get a much clearer idea of what Trump is really about. If he is who/what he claims he is (and his supporters seem to think he is) then he would be unfazed by a Democrat majority and he would use the veto (and any other form of resistance) to stop them from doing anything they want to do. It would be out of character for him to do anything else.

If I am right, he WILL break character and it will just be inexplicable as to why this guy is suddenly changing his tune. There will only be one explanation. Which no one will pay any attention to because conspiracies don't happen.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
As bad as Pence is I will gladly take the risk. Trump is destroying America and he needs to be removed as soon as possible. There will be massive pressure on the Dems to impeach him, and by the time they do investigations proving how he is destroying the government I don't think it will be to hard to get people to vote to impeach.

Can you explain to me exactly what Trump has done to destroy America?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Nope, I don’t think he will be impeached, or removed from office. I agree with the article in the OP - the Dems will win back the House, and will be effective in blocking anything Trump tries to do from that point on.

I also believe Trump will be a one-term president. Time will tell.

Wasn't this one of the most frustrating strategies when Obama was in power? The Reps blocked everything. There's no higher ground when both sides are locked in to block each other. If it's bad when one does it, it stands to reason that it's bad when the other side does it.

Looking further, is this what's good for America or Americans? Cock-block, stalemate, partisanship over policy. There's no MAGA for the Right and no success for the Left. Looks like a self-defeating short cut to a failing nation for both sides.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: CB328
As bad as Pence is I will gladly take the risk. Trump is destroying America and he needs to be removed as soon as possible. There will be massive pressure on the Dems to impeach him, and by the time they do investigations proving how he is destroying the government I don't think it will be to hard to get people to vote to impeach.

Can you explain to me exactly what Trump has done to destroy America?

Trump's a victim of bullying.

There should be laws against it

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Wasn't this one of the most frustrating strategies when Obama was in power? The Reps blocked everything. There's no higher ground when both sides are locked in to block each other. If it's bad when one does it, it stands to reason that it's bad when the other side does it.

Actually, I'm quite happy with that state of things (assuming the gridlock is actually real). If nobody can get anything done, nobody can do anything I don't like.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't see him being impeached for what's going on now. however, if Mueller's investigation comes back showing conspiracy than he damn well should be.

he sould resign so pense can pardon him. of course, state prosecuters would be waiting. lol what a fool.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I didn’t say it was good or bad, just that it will happen.

The only time things get done is when one party controls the presidency and Congress. That’s just how it works.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I mean GET ALL AMERICAN ON THE ISSUE AND CRUSH IT like you CRUSH THE KITTY...…

originally posted by: intrepid
That whole post was nonsensical but THIS I found disturbing.

I believe he was referring to the front hole, not an actual feline.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Actually, I'm quite happy with that state of things (assuming the gridlock is actually real). If nobody can get anything done, nobody can do anything I don't like.

Crazy logic works for me. Means nothing can get worse if nothing changes!

Dems: How about this?
Reps: No way. How about this?
Dems: No way. How about this idea?
Reps: Not a chance. What about this plan?
Dems: Jesus no. This one?
Reps: Nope. Have you looked at this?
Dems: We'd sooner goose our own mothers. Look at our budget.
Reps: We'd kiss a pig's ass first. This looks like a good budget.
Dems: No.

@ Kayla - yep, it's inevitable.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I like the gridlock too, it keeps the loonies on both sides from putting their ideology into law.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Maxine Waters must have proof of high crimes committed by President Trump?
www.lifezette.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The only time things get done is when one party controls the presidency and Congress. That’s just how it works.

I don't think the Obama Admin got much done when they had a super-majority in the House and Senate.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't think the Obama Admin got much done when they had a super-majority in the House and Senate.

Really? They passed Obamacare. You need anything more than that?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She’s out of lockstep with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) with this pronouncement —Pelosi has said that impeachment talk would be a “gift to Republicans,” claiming on Wednesday that impeachment is “not a priority” for Democrats.

You know Trump haters jumped off a cliff when Pelosi is the voice of 'reason'.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Could be a slogan for the winners of the next elections...

"Vote for us and we guarantee absolutely no change!"

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
And Democrats reward for passing that snip before they find out what was in it?

Getting FIRED in 2010.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Could be a slogan for the winners of the next elections...

"Vote for us and we guarantee absolutely no change!"

I honestly would take that over more laws. Not joking at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
In my opinion, I think impeachment is a certain thing.

Republicans want Trump gone for pushing for healthcare law changes, illegal aliens.

Democrats want Trump gone for the same thing.

Republican and democrat politicians want to go back to pretending that they were against each other while screwing over the American public.

Republicans hate Trump because he is actually demanding that they adhere to their own campaign promises.

Democrats hate Trump because. . . .well, just because.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join