It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Used To Read The Most Awesome Stuff Here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Over The Course of Over Seven Years, I Have Always Come Back To AboveTopSecret.com to Read all of the most rabbit-holish things!
Like Everything From Reptilian shapeshifter Extraterrestials to Conspiracy Theories and Some News....

I Want to Post things i have come across in my Studies, As Well as I Would Like to Post Some of My Dreams and Experiences with Some of the more... "Mystical" and/or "Esoteric" Attributes of The Nature of Reality, As Well as Post some Symbols of Hidden Knowledge with Explanations of Concepts Not yet Understood, Proven, or Known To The Human Species.

Some of The Things that really interest me are The Egyptian Mystery Schools, Sacred Geometry, Quantum Mechanics, As Well as World Religions/Mythology.

Also, My Name is Anthony.
Hoping To Have a Good Time Here...

(if anyone can tell me, how to assemble an Avatar/Background, i would appreciate it....)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FromAboveToBelow

Welcome FATBelow. Glad you could join us all.

There are AVATAR experts on this site and I'm sure you'll get the able assistance.

Put the required posts up and you're away.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
^^^^ what he said !

😎

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Welcome FATBelow. Glad you could join us all.

There are AVATAR experts on this site and I'm sure you'll get the able assistance.

Put the required posts up and you're away.

Kind regards,

bally

Hey Bally,
Looking Forward To Some Robo Kangaroo Soup.
Also, Im Wondering if possible to put a Picture in a Signature?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Yes I'm sure you can use a pic there.

Bally

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Would Anyone Like To "Team Up" Or "Collaborate" on Some Sacred Geometry and/or Quantum Mechanic's Information for a Thread? Im hoping to Find a Partner to Study and Discuss Facts about those topics and more (Religion, Theology, Mathematics, etc..)

Im a Believer in The Todd Jacksons,
And The Brock Sampsons.
(Code Words.)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

You should probably be a member here for a bit, you could be up to anything ,,, trust is earned.

😎

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Welcome

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Welcome (back) to the club....

Did you just say the magic words "avatar" and "help"??

I know a place...

Just post your request and be amazed....

Have fun!!

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Aug 2018 03:39:42 -0500am313920188 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This part confuses some members but it's really easy...

From the avatar creations thread:

Originally we only had the avatar dimensions (170 pixels wide by 240 pixels high. Maximum file size: Remains 75k ) to work with until somebody thought up a work-around where you could use the mini-profile background image in combination with a transparent avatar.

ATS allows this creativity but has also stated that animating the background is not allowed.

That's it in a nutshell. Get your transparent avatar and design your background....

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Aug 2018 03:46:03 -0500am314620188 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Used to...it's Moderator Madness with the Thought Police on here. Think I'm gonna leave and vote with my feet and it dies in a rolling car fire off the cliff.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Sadly, ATS has just become another overly political website. But you are right , it used to be a great site to come in and burrow down the rabbit hole.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Ignore the 2 posts above mine. They're great at parties, trust me.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Welcome

Sounds like we both have similar interests when it comes to content here, if you havent seen this yet its worth a look.

youtu.be...

top topics

join