It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you ever thought why Pres Trump is so pro American

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I would like to think he likes us so much for what we stand for to the downtrodden people of the world. He did have a track record of loving the women before he ran and one of helping minorities. His Mara Largo situation alone, he fought the local liberals who didn't wan't "Jews", "N's and "Orientals" coming to their city to play golf or hang out.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: musicismagic

he is pro money and pro pussies, thats all. greets from overseas.

Who doesn't.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Judgemental, a bit? Guess the royal family can have as many scandals as they want because, unlike the US and most modern nations, they were given their royal right by birth. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

another unhinged leftists. Go crawl back under your rock loser

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Wow, must be nice to be without sin, if we held to your standard no one in the world could run for political office.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Judgemental?

No. Those who seek to gain the trust, expressed by way of a vote in their favour, of the people of a nation, have a duty to either be worthy of that trust, or not seek it in the first place.

The Queen has no relevance politically speaking, no power of any actual import whatsoever. She does not and may not create or comment on policy, save for to do as she is bid by the Prime Minister and the government, and it has been this way for generations and generations. She does not ask for our trust, nor does she act on our behalf. The government do. You may either accept these things as reality, or appease your own ignorance by continuing to believe your skewed understanding of the way of things, with regard to the monarchy.

The royal family have nothing to do with the shape of politics in this era, and your attempt to divert the conversation onto them is rather too transparent for me to permit it to work. Veil your methods better in future, if you expect them to work.

Realistically speaking, when someone asks for our trust, they must start by being worthy of it. If they are not, they should not attempt to gain it at all. The positions of power that we elect people to must never be occupied by people with anything less than moral solidarity, because if they do become occupied by degenerates, the fabric of our nation becomes weak and incapable of upholding the people, or any of the structures upon which they rely.

This is basic, simple, the first lesson, the first rule of all leadership. If the person at the head of the table has no manners, you have not a banquet but a food fight. If the person managing a building project knows too little geometry and physics, whatever they build, regardless of the quality of the materials or the expertise of the labouring people under their command, WILL fall to the ground in pieces. And in the same way, if the person leading a nation has not the insight, the compassion, the decency that qualify them for the respect of the people, not only will they never have that respect, but the country will suffer, both as a direct result of their degenerate, regressive tendencies, and indeed from the knock on effects of the people of that nation knowing that those with the power are the least worthy of wielding it.

What reason does a person have for keeping their lesser instincts in check, if those who lead their nation get away with every conceivable indulgence? What reason would a person have for doing the right thing, if even the leader of their own nation gets where they are by way of deceit, lies, disloyalty and on a tide of dishonour!? If every indicator is that doing wrong gains you power and fearful respect, what reason could a logically minded person ever have for standing for decency and fairness, for honour and loyalty, to either his own direct kin, or his nation?

A nation led by degenerates will become degenerate, and there is none more degenerate than someone who at once behaves like a glutton and a whoreson, while asking those around him for their respect and trust.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Are you clueless?

There is a difference between being sinless, something which is impossible for any mere mortal, and being utterly, hopelessly and completely enveloped by stacks, heaping piles of deliberate, willful sin through a persons own deliberate fault.

The latter is what Trump is.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Your "bountiful" pontification of judgements of others, especially, civil servants is interesting even if only due to your lack realistic expectations of individuals-real, live humans. None perfect and almost all flawed.

I can totally understand your not wanting to include your royal family as leaders but nonetheless, they are and your country provides for them mightily-flawed and all.

In a perfect world, yes, they should be leaders of quality and perfection of morals but that is not and never has been.

I understand your disgust of Trump. I don't "like" him either-for many reasons. However, I am never "veiled" in my opinions-interesting, again. Another of your intellectual attempts to disregard another's disagreement with your total hate of Americanism and its' culture.

Good try though. You still live in a glass house across the pond and we see-well, quite alot.

edit on 25-8-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I can totally understand your not wanting to include your royal family as leaders but nonetheless, they are and your country provides for them mightily-flawed and all.

You have Disneyland and we have the royals , only difference is our palaces are real.
They lead nothing but child production these days , I think we should have them neutered.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I'm having trouble understanding the point you are trying to make. The president of the US is pro US? Thats kind of obvious, isn't it? Would be a shocker if he wasnt.

Not really.

Obama hated America and our military. You could tell by his actions and Globalist policies that weakend and divided our nation.
edit on 2018/8/25 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Jubei42

I'm having trouble understanding the point you are trying to make. The president of the US is pro US? Thats kind of obvious, isn't it? Would be a shocker if he wasnt.

Not really.

Obama hated America and our military. You could tell by his actions and Globalist policies that weakend and divided our nation.

Oh boy... really? Still with the "Obama hated America" idiocy? We still have this same ridiculous black and white approach from the flag waving with-us-or-against-us ilk from the Bush the 2nd era. Funny too, cause Obama was merely a center-right corporatist that y'all are still trying to paint like he was something else. Binary drama.

Obama divided our country? Oooooooo k. Have you, um, seen Trump? He ran on division dude, and you guys loved him for it.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The clueless one here seems to be you, If everyone went by your standard there would be no political leaders. Typical liberal you live in emotional fantasy land. And true to brit nature you think you are superior to U.S.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

WOW! that is the funniest post I have read today "Obama was center Right? Are you serious, He was a huge leftist anti America guy.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

How is a corporatist warhawk a leftist? That isn't even possible. Jesus. Words have no meaning anymore.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i can't say i've ever though why trump is so pro-american, because i've never thought he was particularly pro-american.

i think he's pro-himself, and sees pretending to be pro-american as a great way to win over people who want to hear that jingoistic ish, even when it's completely nonsensical bilge.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

have you ever thought why Pres Trump is so pro American

Is he???

Because, it looks like he is only pro Trump.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

(and his whore of a wife) 

Yeah, like all women are so perfect... If you said that to me I'd punch you in the throat.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Let me guess, for the same reasons that Vladimir Putin is pro Russian. Every leader should promote what ever is best for their own country. It’s the logical thing to do.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Yeah, like all women are so perfect... If you said that to me I'd punch you in the throat.

LOL. Right.

I don't have a problem with women. I don't have a problem with whores. Whores just don't deserve the title of "First Lady".

Hey, it happened, I respect that. Don't have to condone it.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Superior?

I think your persecution complex is showing. There are many things that America does better than Britain. It has the second amendment as an ACTIVE element of current law, rather than retaining access to firearms to the upper echelons and the criminals, for a start.

However, socially speaking, yes, Britain is and has always been better than America. Our people had to teach your GIs how to treat their own African American comrades, because many GIs were entirely, fundamentally incapable of behaving themselves with any respect, decency or understanding of the meaning of humanity. Your idiot society has been backward about the things that really matter since before my grandparents were born, and has been playing catch up with properly cultured nations the entire time.

No where is perfect, but few nations so financially affluent, are as close to a living hell as yours is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join