It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Trump do when Don Jr. is charged or indicted?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

In this lifetime I haven't seen/heard anyone claim to be the best at everything. He does.

edit on 8.25.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Don't make me say it.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Very few people become president so he did something right.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Sorry but he's a complete anomaly to the human condition. A freak. I never met or heard of such a selfish self centered uncaring person ever.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: watchitburn

They could run Roger Rabbit and take it all.
People have had it with you crazy guys.

Antifa is wreaking havok on the streets and attacking people even their own.

The left have all but completely silenced free speech on campuses
campuses now have "cry rooms"

People marched down the streets with giant p*SSY hats on

The left organized a national "scream at the sky day" in protest of Trumps election.

Politicians on the left are openly calling for people to harass and in some cases assault anyone who supports Trump

Leftist dystopia in california now has to have a "poop" patrol to clean up human feces because they cant even control their own cities

Leftist counter protesters in DC flat out said if Trump was there they would "Gaddafi" him

The left have gone so far over, theyve moved traditional democrats, and even liberals to the center!
Theres an actual movement to #walkaway

All of this and more in just 2 years of Trump in office

And WERE the crazy ones? I want some of what youre smoking
edit on 25-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Who? Putin?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

But Fusion GPS is not. And that is who they hired.

For like the gazillionth time .

Your wrong Fusion GPS is an American company. Now they can hire someone in another country if they choose to. They were paid for opposition research and could hire Putin if they wanted to. As a private US company there is no rules or regulations involved with providing information to a political campaign. Every political campaign pays companies for information. Some as simple as polls to providing strategies for the campaign.

Hillary didn't break the law here however on other things she did. There is no doubt she destroyed e mails that should have been turned in. They basically played it as a mistake but under the law there is no clause if you make a mistake 5he law doesn't apply.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Who? Putin?

Hes a russian hockey player. Ive seen one of his games once.

edit on 8/25/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

As much I don't like the guy, he does have some great lines on his own success. I genuinely love this one he posted one NYE.

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don’t know what to do. Love!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Boy HallMark must be pissed they didn't get that on a card.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

The man is a mental midget. Stupid as a post.

Silly all of whats here was not directed at you personally it kind of morphed from a question into a mini rant against the DNC, sorry.

I didn't understand this when the Dems did it when GW was president and I don't understand it now...

Supposedly the Dems put their best foot forward in the last election and twice against Bush and lost, and I then heard for 8 years under bush, and I am sure as long as trump is around, How stupid the president is and how stupid everyone else for voting for them yet it was the "intellectually superior" democrats that lost.

What kind of mental disconnect do you have to have to think the political opponent of your party is dumber than a chimp, yet you are unable to beat them.

Heck I detested Hillary, you couldn't pay me to vote for her... but I would never ever call her stupid, she is a very intelligent woman.

I think that might be part of the DNC's problem, when all you do is attack the people that didn't vote the way you wanted them to last time, its kind of hard to convince people you are a better option moving forward.
I actually lean closer to the DNC on quite a few issues but the constant attacks makes voting for them un-palatable.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hehehe I hear it in the voice people use to impersonate him.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

As much I don't like the guy, he does have some great lines on his own success. I genuinely love this one he posted one NYE.

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don’t know what to do. Love!

Besties.

Until put in the frenemy zone.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 25-8-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join