It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Trump do when Don Jr. is charged or indicted?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: matafuchs

Let's just STOP pretending that he has not been corrupt and brought this all down on himself.
All day long. Blame someone else. He's a victim. They're picking on him. Blah blah blah.
He is no victim . He's a morally deficient lunatic and he never should have tried to be more.
His place is the NYC gutter. Where he came from.

I read your posts and then smile at the irony because you're a true Hillary supporter and have defended her non-stop.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Based on how he usually deals with adversity, he'll point his finger at others and blame the media. Keyword predictions in his Twitter feed if Jr gets charged:

Fake news!!!!
Emails!!!
Corruption!!
Witch hunt!!
Great kid!!
Great American
Server!!
No collusion!!!
Patriot!
Crooked Hillary!!!

FWIW I think it's clearly biased to focus on Trump's administration and apparently ignore the DNC. That's my bias talking as I believe most political parties in the world are corrupt and hard to pin down.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Trump has lowered taxes and reduced government regulations.

And that's about it.

But to ask anyone being spoon-fed by the media, he's literally Hitler and has killed over 6 million people since taking office.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've said it before, I was one of the people who thought he'd take us into a very dark and hateful future. Since then I've ratcheted down the panic by using my common sense and both eyes. Don't like him at all, but he's doing what any other Presidents have done. God help me there's been moments when I've felt sorry for him too.

If any of that looks like sarcasm...it isn't. It's being honest.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I believe most political parties in the world are corrupt and hard to pin down.

I am also biased.

You can't beat a scumbag,without being a scumbag yourself.
Even if someone "wins",people are left with just another scumbag.

If the arena they play in smells that bad....it doesn't matter the players, they will still come out smelling like the venue.

edit on 25-8-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

It was very simple in 2016.

Trump ran on lowering taxes and making government smaller, his opponent ran on raising taxes and making government bigger.

Everything else is just fluff created to distract us from that.

Hell, Trump wasn't my first choice, "but needs must when the devil drives".

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

If the arena they play in smells that bad....it doesn't matter the players, they will still come out smelling like the venue.

Never heard that one. It's a beauty!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There's not been one ounce of proof provided of foreign Collusion except when it comes to conventions in PA, and oppo dossiers.

That may be so but that's what I believe he would do , I don't believe he did collude with Russia but Russia did try to influence the election , Trump and his team were willing to accept dirt regardless of its source to help their campaign.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

He's fallen short of his promises which, again, is the nature of politicians. They want the votes and will deal with promises once people have bought the tickets. He's helped make the richest richer which is a de facto policy of every single government in the western world.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

He's fallen short of his promises which, again, is the nature of politicians. They want the votes and will deal with promises once people have bought the tickets. He's helped make the richest richer which is a de facto policy of every single government in the western world.

I would only disagree in that the sole goal of government is to enable government.

Government is organic. Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs could also explain just about every government policy ever written.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Trump can be his own worst enemy along with the left-leaning media. He keeps fanning the flames when he should just let the fire die down. Instead, he keeps buying more wood with his phone.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Quite possibly. It also comes down to those who make up the government and those who they associate with. A lot of deals and influences occur privately and a lot of pressure is brought to bear by the lobbyists and corporations. In that context, to enable government is to profit your associates and backers.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Trump can be his own worst enemy along with the left-leaning media. He keeps fanning the flames when he should just let the fire die down. Instead, he keeps buying more wood with his phone.

We have been conditioned the think that politicians should only behave in a certain manner.

Trump violates that conditioning. His filters (if he even has any) are so different from the conventional politicians that he appears to be an outlier at every instance.

I was talking to my boss the other day and he called me a "Bull in a china shop" towards my leadership approach towards one region.

He added that sometimes, that's what is needed.

Leadership styles, leadership approaches are not all the same because not all situations are the same.

We might not have the president we want, but maybe he's close to being the type of president we need.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Wait... did I miss something? When did Bannon get arrested?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Based on how he usually deals with adversity, he'll point his finger at others and blame the media.

Like pointing a finger and blaming Russia,bots, after rigging primaries and stealing the nomination from someone else?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No one did more to influence the election than Trump critics.

From fake polls,dossiers, to billions of dollar worth of free anti campaign ads on the tele and the internets.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Typical tactic employed also by the fake news, I love how you state it definitively "WHEN Trump Jr. is charged" Get out of here with that crap

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Based on how he usually deals with adversity, he'll point his finger at others and blame the media.

Like pointing a finger and blaming Russia,bots, after rigging primaries and stealing the nomination from someone else?

You're finally getting it mate. They're all playing point the finger and some are better at it than others. Clinton and Trump are grandmaster legends, but they haven't come anywhere close to a few ATSers. In a Death Match I can think of five or six ATSers who'd smash them on deflections and finger pointing.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I should copyright it.

100% of American politics is the pot calling the kettle,bot.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No one did more to influence the election than Trump critics.

As long as those Trump critics were American then that is part of the political system over there , no ?
I'd argue the Dems helped throw the election by choosing such a reviled candidate as their nominee.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join