It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Trump do when Don Jr. is charged or indicted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok. Systematically the media and the intelligence agencies have been chipping away at Trump. Those who are against him WANT Mueller to be fired or Sessions to be replaced so it can be regurgitated as the biggest 'I told you so' there is. Show he is protecting himself.

Think about this...

Stormy Daniels
The Bald dude with the tell all book
Omarosa

2 bit players elevated to remove the president status but it will never happen. Distractions. HUGE stories....distractions...

Now, think about this. When in the past has any president had the following done....these guys did FAR less than things in the past. If they did something illegal charge them but to tie them to the president because they are friends is crazy. If your lawyer got a DUI would your name be in the paper? Nope.

His doctor looked into...
His personal attorney was raided...
Manafort arrested
Bannon arrested
Roger Stone questioned
So many more....

Systematically the crap is thrown. The next logical step....his family.

They have brought up tabloid stories. They have convicted former employees. Now, the squeeze is set for his children.

Now. What will happen? I would like some honest thoughts on what will happen if Don Jr. or someone else is suddenly charged or raided.

It is only a matter of time....till now he has let this charade go on because he knows there is nothing there and it shows guilt to remove those against you. However, the longer it takes the more that is found and released about others..his enemies. He is waiting this out like a mob war.

Will this be the straw that get Mueller fired?

Link

Following the indictments of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, the Office of the Special Counsel is now reportedly zeroing in on Trump Jr., whom Stone alleges will imminently face charges for making false statements to Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents. “The special counsel is going to charge Donald Trump Jr. with lying to the FBI. Notice they’re not charging him for having an illegal meeting with a Russian at Trump Tower because there’s nothing illegal about that meeting,” Stone told James Miller of The Political Insider. “[P]ut more precisely, the only thing illegal about that meeting was how the woman got in the country, how she got a visa from the Obama State Department, and why she was meeting with an official from Fusion GPS before and after the Trump Tower meeting.”

edit on Augam31amf0000002018-08-25T00:21:41-05:001241 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Augam31amf0000002018-08-25T00:22:01-05:001201 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Indicting Donald Trump Jr. for telling a lie will certainly show what a brave fearless prosecutor Bob Mueller is (not!).

Of course, if convicted, the President will pardon his son immediately.

Hopefully he'll pardon General Flynn ASAP after he is sentenced in 2 weeks.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It is only a matter of time...

That's the scary part.

If you have ever even seen a Trump in person, you are soon to be subject to subpoena.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If it hits his family, like we're suspecting, he'll shut it down, that over reach.

..and his base, as well as myself, will support it too 😌

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
''but to tie them to the to the president because they are friends is crazy.''

It is crazy not to. I don't want to be rude to your beliefs here by contradicting your statement with it's exact opposite, but every time I try to think of another way of asking just how crazy your statement sounds I just have to say it out right.

The man is surrounded by people of at least dubious character and a most numerous felony convictions . His friends?
Yep. I can see more reasons in everyday life to think him akin to his friends then not. Your friends, are they all so different from you? Do you like the same things, find the same joys? Do things together? If they were not a lot like yourself would you like them enough to call them friends, would you hang around them?

I would venture not. It would be crazy to NOT consider your similarities. So to quote some old unknown bard, birds of a feather. Hacky I know but certainly worth consideration.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What will happen if Don Jr is suddenly charged?"

Suddenly? Not suddenly at all. It has been on the horizon ever since Jr first was caught out in changing his stories. How long ago was that? If they do, it will have nothing to do with ''suddenly''

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
What will Trump do if Jr is charged? Fire Mueller, maybe. Go on a rant till his head explodes, maybe. Have a nervous breakdown and drool into his soup for the rest of his life? Your guess is a good as mine I suppose.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Since the liberal left is going to scream and kick up a fuss about Trump no matter what he does, he might as well just do what he wants to and call it a day. Afterwards, the people who hate him will still hate him, and the people who support him will still support him.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Since the liberal left is going to scream and kick up a fuss about Trump no matter what he does, he might as well just do what he wants to and call it a day. Afterwards, the people who hate him will still hate him, and the people who support him will still support him.

I agree. He should just be Trump. Maybe he will pardon who he can pardon and then turn in the towel in a total fit of pique. Resign and take his followers with him and start his own party, He knows that they will support him no matter what he does. We even have one pledge in this threat already.

He doesn't even have to resign. He can enter the 2020 election cycle by not running on the Republican ticket, letting them find another candidate and split that party in half, leaving the field wide open to the dems in 2020. He's Donald Trump for crying out loud, there's really no telling what he might do.

edit.. And then, even if he did not win as an independent in 2020 he would still have his base to fund and follow whatever he endorses. He could start his own media organization, or even accept the directorship of Fox. Donald Trump, CEO of Fox News, now thats a wild title for you.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 25 Aug 2018 02:09:30 -0500Sat, 25 Aug 2018 02:09:30 -050018082018-08-25T02:09:30-05:00200000009 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I hate to say this but much of the stuff people get all twisted up about is nothing but fake news propagated by CNN and MSN and the other Trump hating DNC Hillary loving idiots. They run with a story and even when their story is proven false there is no retraction unless it is a 30 second blurb many days later after hours and hours were spent on the fake news story. Oops, but the damage has already been done.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Lets be fair thats because of the never Trumpers. Many republicans just flat out refused to work with Trump. This is why he had to go all the way back to drafting people from the Reagan administration. And it allowed people to nominate others who were no where near qualified.

But having said that it was Trumps fault he alienated himself from the Republicans during the race.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Indeed. He went into the debates and took all the other candidates, shook them like rag dolls, called them names and ridiculed their appearances. He played nasty with all of them in the face of the whole nation.
Remember all the theories that he was a democrat in Republican clothing?

He not only called them names and made fun of them, he called the all out for the phonies they are and it won him the heart of all the Republicans who already knew it. Your damn right so many of them rejected him.

He won the election and the rest of the party continued on with their own agenda and large swaths of that has been accomplished while all the media watches the clown in the center ring.
When does he quit being a useful asset for the cover he has provided and become a complete liability.
Earlier in this thread I suggested that he might dump the Republican Party. It is not unrealistic to consider that the Republican Party will reject him.

Others may step up and run against him. If the democrats even try to run any of the old Clinton Machine in 2020 what would his followers do, vote Deocrat? Hell no, Vote Republican? Doubtful. Follow him into a third party? I think so.

All those if's but that seems to be the time in which we life now, if if if

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The leftists don't have anyone electable to run in 2020.

Creepy pedo Biden?
Pocahantas?
Mad Max?

If they were smart, they'd run that lady from Hawaii. But they won't.

Nope, 4 more years of Trump and Leftist screeching and temper tantrums. It's gonna be great!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ole Jeff Sessions is getting fired after the Midterms...then it's gonna be a lynching of all the Swamp Rats!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

This is the most common sense post I have read in a long time.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I think the bigger question is, "What do they have on Pence?"

If the leftists want Trump gone so badly then they must know that they can control Pence.

The media, Mueller, leftist pundits and politicians are moving towards a coup and they don't care anymore if they're obvious about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Trump should being doing, and have done a lot of stuff he hasn't.

As much dirt as floating around, which we all know.

Mueller, and his critics should have been sitting in jail by now. Along with his election challenger, and her party.

I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I would like some honest thoughts on what will happen if Don Jr. or someone else is suddenly charged or raided.

First thing he'll do is go on twitter and write NO COLLUSION , then he'll rant a bit and threaten the people involved , after that ... who knows , sit and wait for the knock on his door I guess.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Bank Fraud, and lying to the FBI isn't exactly breaking news, and a trait unique to one side.

There's not been one ounce of proof provided of foreign Collusion except when it comes to conventions in PA, and oppo dossiers.
edit on 25-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Let's just STOP pretending that he has not been corrupt and brought this all down on himself.
All day long. Blame someone else. He's a victim. They're picking on him. Blah blah blah.
He is no victim . He's a morally deficient lunatic and he never should have tried to be more.
His place is the NYC gutter. Where he came from.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join