It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't help it, I see a witch-hunt :(

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dougie6665
Lets spell this out for the Trumpites so they can understand why this investigation is about Trump. First, I voted for Trump. I thought Hillary had committed treason with the e-mails. I can't prove it, but, I thought she had taken the e-mails as a download onto her server, which is a crime. If I had to guess, those e-mails contained the evidence the U.S. had against the Saudi royal family related to 9/11. The reason for that is the money the Clinton foundation received from the Saudi's, Huma Abadin, a Saudi, who had access to the e-mails through her husband was involved. The money trail makes since, there was a Saudi royal involved etc. It is not a huge leap of logic. All bad stuff and probably something Hillary should go to jail for.

How does Trump fit into that? It appears that he requested the Russians hack into her server to steal this information. www.cnn.com...

First, hacking into someone else's computer is a crime. Second, knowingly asking a foreign power to obtain our classified information is treason. The link indicates how the Russian indicted are involved in this and how they likely lead back to Trump. If none of you hard core Trump supporters cannot understand why this is a huge problem, nothing will make you understand. Watergate was a physical break-in to steal campaign information. A computer hack to steal campaign related information that is also classified and allowing that classified information to fall into the hands of a foreign power that is our enemy is infinitely worse than Watergate.

Do I know if that is true? Of course not. But, that is what this investigation is about and why it needs to be allowed to identify all the facts. If it is true, guess what, the Republicans should get their wish, Hillary will go to jail for her crimes. But, so will Trump.

Except the ONLY real proof we see right now that matters is the DNC server is not available to verify the accusations and HRC had violated espionage laws. IMO on her own, she chose to do that with classified information. Then laughably the idiot Wiener had it on his laptop PC too.

So just

edit on 26-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
"Democrats will love President Pence"

"Look !! -- I am the leader of the Democrats !!"

šŸ’„šŸ’„šŸ¤ŖšŸ’„šŸ’„

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
that was always so. I wonder how much are you tolerant to unrelated videos here.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vector99

Eyes and ears.
And cable T.V.

How surprising, you get your news from msnbc

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
They put Trump in as President, like all Presidents before him. We don't have a choice in the matter, most people just keep pretending we do. Like Santa seems to be real for kids, Presidents seem to be real leaders for adults.

Unlike adults, who tell their kids Santa is fake, nobody is there to tell the adults that the President is fake.

So the adults go on believing in their Presidents, and so do their kids.

Sad.

Trump was put in to cause outrage, to start race wars, and so forth. The very first day Trump was elected President, he was under full attack, by the mass media. He hadn't even done anything as President, so when I saw the media pounce all over him, I knew that was why he was put in as President. To attack.

Trump will say things about the media being fake, which is true. But the media shows us Trump the big liar, so that means what he says about the media being fake is not true. The media is honest, then.

The Presidents know they are playing a role. If they don't play along, they are eliminated. Keep playing the role, Trump. We'll play our part. Maybe you'll retire, and live in peace. Maybe you won't.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I'm sorry but how can people not see this? Everything has been going to crap for a long time. Trump is the only one who has the balls to do something about it. The only one strong enough to face them alone. ext
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I think that's what the problem is. It is mind boggling how many people refuse to see this. The age of reasoning,common sense and self honesty are long gone for many.

edit on 26-8-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
They put Trump in as President, like all Presidents before him. We don't have a choice in the matter, most people just keep pretending we do. Like Santa seems to be real for kids, Presidents seem to be real leaders for adults.

Unlike adults, who tell their kids Santa is fake, nobody is there to tell the adults that the President is fake.

So the adults go on believing in their Presidents, and so do their kids.

Sad.

Trump was put in to cause outrage, to start race wars, and so forth. The very first day Trump was elected President, he was under full attack, by the mass media. He hadn't even done anything as President, so when I saw the media pounce all over him, I knew that was why he was put in as President. To attack.

Trump will say things about the media being fake, which is true. But the media shows us Trump the big liar, so that means what he says about the media being fake is not true. The media is honest, then.

The Presidents know they are playing a role. If they don't play along, they are eliminated. Keep playing the role, Trump. We'll play our part. Maybe you'll retire, and live in peace. Maybe you won't.

Geeze it sure seems like POTUS 44 undid all the race relation goodness and now for the 1st time since FDR Black folks are turning away from the Democrat plantation and speaking out in places like Chicago actually looking for help from DJT. I see a lot of D's getting mentally deranged lately and trying to do like Bill Maher and twist the facts to suit them.

STAY NEUTRAL, can't be JUST an "R" either. We only have one or two in the D's and a few more than that in the R's that aren't full blown Cabal members IMO.

edit on 26-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are not going to stop until they can hang something on Trump.

Period.

Brief English lesson... you don't end a sentence with a period then type the word period that ends with a period

Linguistics aside, I pity those republican voters and their Trump cheerleaders should put down their pom poms and realize they backed the wrong horse. This is not a witch hunt, this is mere observation and most of world has observed him via dozens of media outlets, but of course none of what he said happened because of the fake news epidemic.

However I do agree that people do want Trump ousted, perhaps even people in his own party. If I may put my tin foil hat on i'm gonna say some republicans will hope Trump will get impeached so the party can wipe the slate clean and start again.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Period.

Brief English lesson... you don't end a sentence with a period then type the word period that ends with a period

Oh, really?

Question mark.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You can't "hang something" on someone unless they actually did something wrong. Especially the POTUS. If he is found guilty of a crime, he will have committed it. The real problem is his followers seem upset with this. They feel any crime that happened prior to now is OK as long as it stays a secret. Many Trump supporters actually feel that what they think Trump is doing in office, outweighs any criminal activities he might have been involved in. I can't even begin to tell you how wrong that line of thinking is.

But I guess they are so excited "their guy" made it into office against the odds, that outweighs criminal acts. Guess what - he is a United States President, not a dictator from a third world country. I personally don't think they are purposely looking for any smoking gun, I think they might uncover some dirt during the due diligence of the investigation. But they might find dirt.. which is what I think Trump is more concerned about.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Period.

Oh, really?

Question mark.

Ampersand..?
this is where you insert a witty response.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

This is so accurate. It's the craziest thing I've ever witnessed. The left has hated the intelligence community for decades. Now suddenly they are just patriotic Americans doing gods work? Sorry, no. It's such a huge flip flop and what changed? They oppose the president. No honest person can justify that.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: 3n19m470

This is so accurate. It's the craziest thing I've ever witnessed. The left has hated the intelligence community for decades. Now suddenly they are just patriotic Americans doing gods work? Sorry, no. It's such a huge flip flop and what changed? They oppose the president. No honest person can justify that.

No honest person !
I will exclaim the point.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yea.. right, all the intelligence agencies are "out to get" Trump.

When multiple world leaders, organizations, citizens, and intelligence agencies have an issue with your President, and your President is chummy with Putin and Kim... maayyybee it's the President that is the issue.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Ask chuck schumer

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
The investigation into Trump and collusion was valid at the start. It then evolved into looking beyond the scope and finding crimes.

Reason for the investigation continuing is they needed and continue to need a distraction (prior to and leading up to the midterms) from other stuff including crimes committed that far exceed that of Trump paying off a pole-greasing prostitute .... if that's even a crime.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: fleabit

Ask chuck schumer

Chuck said "they have 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you" with a big smile on his face, I recall.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

Those shoes will be easily filled by dedicated men and women on both sides. We were here before the orange idiot and we will be here long long after him.
Please... we are very resilient.
We escaped tyranny from an insane King and survived that. We will survive trump too.

Most important of all is we will survive those as yourself..and get back to things that are even remotely important.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

False, POTUS Trump paid "with his own money" the extortionist known as Stormy Daniels. Extortion is the real crime here. Politicians, including the Clintons have paid people, including women, to keep silent before elections. But now, because the globalist puppets don't want Trump as President because he is puting "the U.S. first," these aholes are trying to claim he committed a crime when he didn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm.

First off a witch hunt seems to imply that these people are innocent. They did commit crimes and have either cut a deal or been found guilty

Also, lets say Mueller was looking into drug deals committed by say MS-13. Let say that during the course of an investigation he uncovered a different crime committed by MS-13 during his drug investigation. Does he ignore the commission of another crime because he was initially looking at drug crimes? As an officer of the court he has an obligation to pursue any crimes he encounters.

You can and I think Trump has already said that if you looks hard enough you will always find wrongdoing but these people again pled guilty and/or have been convicted of crimes.

The more he obstructs and threatens to fire Mueller the more I'm convinced he has something to hide.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join