It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't help it, I see a witch-hunt :(

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Eyes and ears.
And cable T.V.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol. It's not a goose or gander thing.
She didn't commit a crime. He's a lying scumbag criminal mob boss.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yes indeed. The farce that is this so called presidency.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol. It's not a goose or gander thing.
She didn't commit a crime. He's a lying scumbag criminal mob boss.

Is it painful? Having your head so far up your *ss?

I hope so.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Daily Caller is nothing but Bull# lies. PROVEN
Don't insult my intelligence.

Except when Podesta admitted he owned Russian stock and was part of a Russian company.....

John Podesta: I Didn't Have Any Stock In Russian Companies During 2016 Election

He admits it was all before 2016 but true just the same

Bwaaaaaaa😃😃🤪

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: fleabit

Or he is very intelligent and was trolling Hillary and the deepstate that so desperately wanted/needed her elected to continue their NWO plans.

Or he's not intelligent at all and is merely a spoiled brat that can't help but mouth off non-stop. Sadly the golden parachute daddy bought repeatedly doesn't pull in the same way anymore. Boo hoo.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I can't help it, I see a witch-hunt

Don't beat yourself up.

Repeat a lie long enough and people will start to believe it and such.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

The president isn't as clean as some wish him to be, really his own actions have landed him here, he can only blame himself. He wanted to be in the spotlight, well this is part of the cost of being in that spotlight .

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: sine.nomine

Sorry, I don't buy into the Clinton crimes thing as being anymore established than Trump's.

And don't bother with the litany. I've heard it. Politics in the end, just like the "harassment" of Trump.

You mean she didn't lie to congress and delete 33,000 subpoenaed emails? "Like with a cloth".

You and me would be in jail for that.

Even if she didn't do anything else she is accused of, why should she skate on what we know is true?

But ugh Phage... I can't believe I am actually trying to take on a phage comment...eeeek... Sorry a bit starstruck lol

Anyway her crimes ARE more established. While she became the first first lady state-wise then the first first lady of the united states to be investigated for a crime, like six or seven total, she was even taken as far as being found as guilty as was appropriate at the time. Two or three of the Tysongate, insurancegate, travelgate, chinagate, yadda yadda scandals... Don't remember which other than the fact ttavelgate was one...ended in a ruling of neither guilty or not guilty but officially asserting that yes she had committed a crime and/or been the head person in orchestrating these affairs. She did not get tried and thrown in jail though, people said at the time, because her husband being the president, it would have been hundreds of millions of dollars to conduct such a trial most likely all so even if found guilty, her husband, the president, would just pardon her the second the ruling came in. That does not mean she was not deemed responsible for the violations.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
she didn't go to jail because at the time, it was NOT a crime....

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: carewemust

To appoint a special counsel/investigator, a specific crime to investigate is required.

See international community who were monitoring Russian agents phones/comms from Aug 2016 and internationaly/five eyes over collusion/intereference/illegal financing until presenting it to FBI/NSA in 2017.

International intel agencies picked it all up years ago and reported/investigated/put special security precautions on Trump over his dodgy-deals and hiring Breitbart ex-editor as chief advisor. He wore a neo=Nazi cross, uniform at Trum's innaugaration and Rememberance Day - despite Gorha being registered Nazi before entering the US in 2012 and joining Breitbart/al-right.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I used to think that it was a witch hunt, but now I'm not so sure. I don't know all of what's going on with the current investigation(s) but I do know one thing: I don't like who Trump has surrounded himself with. If this guy is so smart, why surround yourself with such stupid people that do stupid things??

I seen a post earlier that postulated that Trump was somehow setting all of this up for some grand "gotcha" moment. That sounds really good, but if that's the case, why waste all of this time? Why not just do what you're going to do and continue to run the country? He must realize that many people will just believe what they're being spoon fed and that may be enough people to be detrimental to his re-election. So why chance it by somehow allowing all of this to play out until deciding to bring out some grand Perry Mason moment?? Makes zero sense.

I for one have lost all respect for Trump, guilty or not, based on the fact he appears to be so easily duped by almost everyone in his close circle. A President that is that blind cannot and should not be trusted.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Trump is just part of the get ahead distraction act.
Estimated 30,000 drones by 2020
We are allowing ourselves to be utterly distracted by the glut of entertainment news and ever-changing headlines so that we fail to pay attention to or do anything about the government’s ongoing power-grabs.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If you don't like Trump. You're a loser.
edit on 25-8-2018 by Doctor Smith because: grammar

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Good burn.

But its a contraction, not a pronoun.

edit on 8/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Where there's smoke there's fire and I see a lot of smoke.hes just as crooked as the rest but alienates everyone around him

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I said don't bother.
That argument, like the Uranium One thing, goes nowhere.

Try her. I don't give a damn. But if you do, you need to let Trump be investigated too.

Only for an idiot or a Russian Marxist loving fool would that argument on the Uranium go nowhere.
I am curious if you will share with us which one or both are you wanting us to believe you are?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I can't help it, I see some very scared republicans in washington, particularly in the white house.
they gone from denial, to well it's not really a crime, to well everyone does it, to now just kind of threatening...
ya know like...
If I'm impeached, the markets will crash and If there is an impeachment, the people will revolt..
and then they just jump from one thing to another, not really making much sense.
Today's I just can't believe they said that is that white collar crime isn't really a crime.
They really would have been better off just shutting their mouths about it. spend their time talking about other things, come up with some really good, solid plans, something.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Lets spell this out for the Trumpites so they can understand why this investigation is about Trump. First, I voted for Trump. I thought Hillary had committed treason with the e-mails. I can't prove it, but, I thought she had taken the e-mails as a download onto her server, which is a crime. If I had to guess, those e-mails contained the evidence the U.S. had against the Saudi royal family related to 9/11. The reason for that is the money the Clinton foundation received from the Saudi's, Huma Abadin, a Saudi, who had access to the e-mails through her husband was involved. The money trail makes since, there was a Saudi royal involved etc. It is not a huge leap of logic. All bad stuff and probably something Hillary should go to jail for.

How does Trump fit into that? It appears that he requested the Russians hack into her server to steal this information. www.cnn.com...

First, hacking into someone else's computer is a crime. Second, knowingly asking a foreign power to obtain our classified information is treason. The link indicates how the Russian indicted are involved in this and how they likely lead back to Trump. If none of you hard core Trump supporters cannot understand why this is a huge problem, nothing will make you understand. Watergate was a physical break-in to steal campaign information. A computer hack to steal campaign related information that is also classified and allowing that classified information to fall into the hands of a foreign power that is our enemy is infinitely worse than Watergate.

Do I know if that is true? Of course not. But, that is what this investigation is about and why it needs to be allowed to identify all the facts. If it is true, guess what, the Republicans should get their wish, Hillary will go to jail for her crimes. But, so will Trump.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Just because the leftist want a witch hunt their way to overturn DJT's POTUS victory, doesn't mean they are even close to being on the side of Lawfulness or truth in the eyes of those of us that are truthful and seeking to live within the rule of law.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join