It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't help it, I see a witch-hunt :(

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar
The Marxist takeover of our country is nearly complete.

The left control all the media. They control the education system, the state department, the CIA and FBI. They control most of the synagogues, most of the churches. They control the food supply, the fuel supply and your bank.

They'll replace trump and then their victory will be almost complete. Little mopping-up pockets of resistance, like getting rid of local elected law enforcement (By BLM, Antifa), getting rid of locally controlled school boards and local hospital boards, reasserting the EPA over your local water commissioner, etc.

It won't be long now.

You forgot to mention they have profiles on all of us. I have no social media profile but most of our search profile certainly gives us away. Waiting for the encampment should Trump be removed.

Nah, it is not going to happen...yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

And Hillary is a witch.

I get it.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Law experts say that a sitting President cannot be indicted. President Bill Clinton wasn't indictable.

There was Russian interference in our election, though very minimal attempts. That's the crime. Mueller's job was to get those Russians, and ascertain if Trump campaign personnel helped the Russians do it.

What makes Mueller illegitimate is that false information about Donald Trump in the Dossier was used as a reason for adding the "investigate Trump" wording in Mueller's assignment.

If the DOJ (Jeff Sessions) really wanted to scale back the Mueller investigation legitimately, he'd prove the Dossier as false, and then trim back Mueller's duties to looking for Russian interference and collusion, without focusing on those in Trump's orbit.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And Hillary is a witch.

I get it.

I agree with that statement, but I never said it.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The illegitimacy of the SC lies within the original decree. No specific crime was listed for reason to appoint a special counsel, however here we are.

I wish Mueller's authority would be brought to the SCOTUS, it's a clear vote when looked at in the eyes of the law.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I believe you in regards to no specific crime being attributed to the Trump campaign. But why is it illegal for a Special Investigator to be named for investigating if Russia/Russians interfered in our 2016 elections?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

a reply to: sine.nomine

Sorry, I don't buy into the Clinton crimes thing as being anymore established than Trump's.

And don't bother with the litany. I've heard it. Politics in the end, just like the "harassment" of Trump.

You mean she didn't lie to congress and delete 33,000 subpoenaed emails? "Like with a cloth".

You and me would be in jail for that.

Even if she didn't do anything else she is accused of, why should she skate on what we know is true?
edit on 25-8-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

To appoint a special counsel/investigator, a specific crime to investigate is required.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

To appoint a special counsel/investigator, a specific crime to investigate is required.

Who or what would investigate Russians attempting to fool gullible Americans with FaceBook ads?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who or what would investigate Russians attempting to fool gullible Americans with FaceBook ads?

Facebook would have to take up that task.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

And Hillary is a witch.

I get it.

Secret Service and military personnel have used the designation "Broomstick One" for aircraft carrying Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Sorry, I don't buy into the Clinton crimes thing as being anymore established than Trump's.

And don't bother with the litany. I've heard it. Politics in the end, just like the "harassment" of Trump.

You mean she didn't lie to congress and delete 33,000 subpoenaed emails? "Like with a cloth".

You and me would be in jail for that.

Even if she didn't do anything else she is accused of, why should she skate on what we know is true?

People who are die hard Hillary defenders will never get it. The level of hypocrisy they have reached shunts the ethics and moral center of the brain.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Facebook would have to take up that task.

Then Mueller is indeed illegitimate.. No crime being investigated, and, started based on a lying dossier.

But why has there been no challenges brought by the President's attorneys? Giuliani said last week that their primary goal is to have Mueller legally shut down, based on being an illegitimate investigation.

It's not like Donald Trump to be cowering and worrying, like typical politicians usually do.

IMO, there's more to all of this than we know of.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

But why has there been no challenges brought by the President's attorneys?

I can only assume it's optics. Trump is likely in the same people that accuse him.

He, however, is in a different state than those individuals, and I still believe he cannot be bought.

Since the Clinton's were brought up though, Uranium 1 deals and speaking fees come to mind. Canada is complicit there too.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

'deflection''whataboutism', you and your buzzwords conditioned to you by your masters. I bet you say gaslighting, sycophant and apologist among others a lot recently too. You regurgitate what they spew to you without thinking.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CliffoCambridge

'deflection''whataboutism', you and your buzzwords conditioned to you by your masters. I bet you say gaslighting, sycophant and apologist among others a lot recently too. You regurgitate what they spew to you without thinking.

What he said is all true though. How about that? Only insults? Is Trump rubbing off on you after all?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

The investigation into Trump and collusion was never valid...It was a scam from the getgo...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Actually Rosenstein said the current indictments didn't name any americans. At no time did he say no Americans were involved in election meddling.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

They are working their way to the top.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No it hasnt. No matter how often the moron says so.
Moron...proven too!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join