It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't help it, I see a witch-hunt :(

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Clinton was never indicted, he only faced impeachment due to lies, and yes the Ken Starr thing is what created the limitations on a special counsel, which to my disbelief they haven't sent to a court...the supreme one at that, that the SC appointment isn't legal.

To appoint a special counsel you must first have a specific crime to investigate.

There was never a crime to investigate. The special counsel is technically invalid, and the SC would rule that way.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Clintons, The DNC, FusionGPS, Perkins-Coie never intended "zi Dossier" to be taken as real.

The prostitute in Thailand said so.

"The bastards found out"

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: tovenar
The Marxist takeover of our country is nearly complete.

The left control all the media. They control the education system, the state department, the CIA and FBI. They control most of the synagogues, most of the churches. They control the food supply, the fuel supply and your bank.

They'll replace trump and then their victory will be almost complete. Little mopping-up pockets of resistance, like getting rid of local elected law enforcement (By BLM, Antifa), getting rid of locally controlled school boards and local hospital boards, reasserting the EPA over your local water commissioner, etc.

It won't be long now.

You forgot social media sites.

I was gonna let the website speak for itself.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: Vector99

They're systematically taking down anyone around Trump for things Trump has no involvement in in an attempt to disenfranchise Trump. If people don't see that then they'll need a friend to look up "optometrist" in the yellow pages for them.

Correct, it's not just to disenfranchise Trump.... It's to systematically deprogram Trump and the populace. It's a relentless brainwashing attempt to drink the Kool-Aid.

Much like Sirhan Sirhan has no memory of killing Robert F. Kennedy.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: sine.nomine

Sorry, I don't buy into the Clinton crimes thing as being anymore established than Trump's.

And don't bother with the litany. I've heard it. Politics in the end, just like the "harassment" of Trump.

So it isn't a crime to store classified information outside a US government approved server?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

They're systematically taking down anyone around Trump for things Trump has no involvement in in an attempt to disenfranchise Trump. If people don't see that then they'll need a friend to look up "optometrist" in the yellow pages for them.

Correct, it's not just to disenfranchise Trump.... It's to systematically deprogram Trump and the populace. It's a relentless brainwashing attempt to drink the Kool-Aid.

And Hinck only remembered he wanted to impress Jodie Foster... 😉👍

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Hence why I made this thread, I'm usually a quiet lurker, but damn I can't help but to see all the BS in my face.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: sine.nomine

Sorry, I don't buy into the Clinton crimes thing as being anymore established than Trump's.

And don't bother with the litany. I've heard it. Politics in the end, just like the "harassment" of Trump.

So it isn't a crime to store classified information outside a US government approved server?

"I changed "grossly negligent" to "careless" because I'm a lawyer"

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I said don't bother.
That argument, like the Uranium One thing, goes nowhere.

Try her. I don't give a damn. But if you do, you need to let Trump be investigated too.

edit on 8/24/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

All the classic "bad guys" want him dead. For decades I've been hearing dont trust the media, don't trust the establishment, dont trust the entrenched establishment politicians, dont trust the CIA, BE VERY suspicious of Any intelligence agency but under no circumstances should you ever trust the CIA... they hide behind other names just Because they have gained such a bad rep, dont trust Hollywood, a celebrity is the last thing youd ever want to be, and any thinking human can see that PC madness is not good for our society...

But as soon as Trump came on the scene, ALL of these "sacred truths" were done away with. All the sudden the media, cia, politicians, PC police, were all good honest patriotic Americans trying to do the right thing.

I'm sorry but how can people not see this? Everything has been going to crap for a long time. Trump is the only one who has the balls to do something about it. The only one strong enough to face them alone.

Just the fact that every evil, greedy sob is attacking him with such ferocity should be a big sign. They could just sit back and save up money, power, resources, and try for 2020 or 2024, but they are expending so much every single day. Thats not normal.

The level of action they are taking is a lot more resistance than Hitler ever had in his first few uears of power. They are treating Trump like a Hitler X 10 problem. Let me tell you something. Whites are only about 60% of the US population. White supremacy days are NEVER going to come back. We are too interconnected with other races, in love, business, and our daily routine to ever go back. So what are they so afraid of?

The ONLY thing that makes sense is they have secrets they do not want to be revealed. There is nothing else to fear so much. Except the permanent loss of status, which is exactly what this will all lead to if their crimes are revealed.

There is Nothing else to justify this level of action. A president is just one man. How stupid can people be to believe this??? All this 24 7 assault is because they truly care about America? How many shows like the Daily Show, do they have, that are 90% Trump bashing?

Its so over the top! This hatred for one single man makes NO sense!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I can't believe the overwhelming amount of effort into finding SOMETHING, ANYTHING, against Trump.

The sad thing is these schoolyard bully tactics are eventually going to work. For a cohort mindset that throws tantrums until they get their way by any means necessary, they are going to win the long con.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I said don't bother.
That argument, like the Uranium One thing, goes nowhere.

The law is clear, that argument is clear.

Don't subconsciously support (D) in your hatred for Trump, just have another Bourbon and call it a good day! You only faced a cat2 storm, so a bit windy on the islands, but no destruction, for that I am very happy!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The law is clear,

The law was written in the days of file cabinets, not computer servers. It is not "clear" at all.

I do not support Hillary. Don't make the mistake of assuming that.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It just wakes me up more to the fact that there is a government inside our government.

WHY is Trump such an issue?

In modern day today you cannot take him out like Kennedy, cameras everywhere, so the next best route is character assassination, which has also failed.

The complete onslaught and actual legal abuses arising from his election really disturb me.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The law is clear,

The law was written in the days of file cabinets, not computer servers. It is not "clear" at all.

What does the law say?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Wrong thread. Went through this a few years ago.
And please refer to this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The law is clear,

I do not support Hillary. Don't make the mistake of assuming that.

The Constitution was written in the days of quills and muskets... still the greatest document ever laid out and I’m a big fan of the Bible...

That being said it’s a lot clearer than people make it out to be...

Glad you’re not a Clinton supporter... glad you’re not a Bush supporter... and I’m glad you are gonna be ok with this stupid hurricane... you’re a good dude... but you can be better... stop resting on your arse... you’re better than this...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Would you like an actual statute of the law regarding classified information?

It's not antiquated, and is very clear regarding statutes and punishments.

Intent isn't stated anywhere in the LAW.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I said no. I'm not interested in discussing Clinton crimes.
Isn't this thread about Trump's?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I said no. I'm not interested in discussing Clinton crimes.
Isn't this thread about Trump's?

Actually, per the title, it's a thread about witch-hunts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join