It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't help it, I see a witch-hunt :(

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The investigation into Trump and collusion was valid at the start. It then evolved into looking beyond the scope and finding crimes. Fair enough, crimes were found, albeit outside the realm of the investigation, the crimes were found. Then some mockery came about where some Russians got indicted, and there was more backbone for it.

Then we have the Deputy AG come out and make a statement multiple times that no US citizens were involved in election meddling, and no results were changed from the small meddling that Russia always does.

We now have a lawyer pleading guilty to something that isn't a crime (Trump has a history of NDA's, therefore that would invalidate the speculated NDA's as 'campaign' related.)

We also have news of individuals receiving immunity (that they actually received months ago) and certain statements regarding non-cooperation, then to be rescinded by an individuals lawyer.

We have an investigation that was recently started on the state level into a foundation based on hearsay, LOOKING for a crime. That is illegal.

I can't believe the overwhelming amount of effort into finding SOMETHING, ANYTHING, against Trump. I've never been a supporter of him, I've supported a lot of his policies, but never him. He's an egotistical narcissist with a chip on his shoulder it seems.

I've never in my life witnessed such an attempt to remove a standing President. You have 95% of the MSM dedicated to his downfall. You have 50% of the country hoping for his downfall. The guy is up against some real odds that normally would be overwhelming considering the slander and mud thrown, but he remains strong.

Everything nowadays is anti-Trump. I get that a large portion of you don't like the guy, but he is the President, and he's not failing at it, so would you kindly get over yourselves and grow up? Ranting about how many scoops of icecream he gets, well that just freaking top notch journalism there....sigh

Why don't the MSM report on the real numbers that matter to us all? GDP, Job Growth, Unemploymwent, etc...

WHY??? because those numbers are good and that makes Trump look good.

I expect a lot of superficial hate in this thread, so lib's, rather than debate facts you should probably just go ahead and spout off on how much you hate Trump because he said orange.

Cheers

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

They're systematically taking down anyone around Trump for things Trump has no involvement in in an attempt to disenfranchise Trump. If people don't see that then they'll need a friend to look up "optometrist" in the yellow pages for them.
edit on 24-8-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So far the most (or all) collusion with Russians and Foreigners has come from Democrats.

Proven too !!🤪

"I haaf zi zecrets of zi democrati"

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
What was it Trump said during the election?

“She’s not going to win the election, but I’m just saying. If Hillary is elected, she will be under protracted criminal investigation likely followed by the trial of a sitting president. This is just what we need.”

Is that what's happening?

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

They are not going to stop until they can hang something on Trump.

Period.

This isn't about justice.

It's about eliminating Trump. Nothing else matters. We already know that they'd stoop to make things up (dossier) so what's to stop them from doing it again?

It's a slow moving coup because we don't have a justice system in the US any more. The FBI, DOJ, IRS, CIA are all corrupt and ideologically driven.

We're a Banana Republic.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Even Trumps lawyer is anti trump.

Poor Trump.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
What was it Trump said during the election?

“She’s not going to win the election, but I’m just saying. If Hillary is elected, she will be under protracted criminal investigation likely followed by the trial of a sitting president. This is just what we need.”

Is that what's happening?

Again, not a trump supporter.

The crimes are there against Hillary. Intent isn't an issue when it comes to the law, it's actually stated in the law she broke when she housed a private server.

I am however, quite amazed. I would have never seen a but Hillary coming this early, especially from you.

Cheers for that!

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What's y'all's common deflection, whataboutism?

Fact is this investigation is based on lies, and frankly, Clinton crimes. Hillary had solid proven evidence against her before the election.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Even Trumps lawyer is anti trump.

Poor Trump.

You think I like Trump!?!

I wish he would STFU and do his job.

I think everything liberal is anti-trump atm, his former counsel included, I mean FFS look who he hired to represent him...a CLINTON lawyer.

Wall...Writing...Read bro...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They are not going to stop until they can hang something on Trump.

Period.

This isn't about justice.

Truth.

We're a Banana Republic.

Even sadder truth

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

No. Just a comment on what was inevitable no matter which of the two weavils was elected.

Fact is this investigation is based on lies
Which investigation?

edit on 8/24/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Which investigation?

The one that was initiated by a dossier

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You remember how President Clinton was indicted for simply telling a lie? The investigation started based on potential serious crimes. Witch Hunt couldn't find them. So.. they got him for a LIE.

Mueller should be terminated ASAP. That phucker is dangerous.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

No. Just a comment on what was inevitable no matter which of the two weavils was elected.

Which investigation?

Why play like you don’t know he’s talking about the “witch hunt”...

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The Marxist takeover of our country is nearly complete.

The left control all the media. They control the education system, the state department, the CIA and FBI. They control most of the synagogues, most of the churches. They control the food supply, the fuel supply and your bank.

They'll replace trump and then their victory will be almost complete. Little mopping-up pockets of resistance, like getting rid of local elected law enforcement (By BLM, Antifa), getting rid of locally controlled school boards and local hospital boards, reasserting the EPA over your local water commissioner, etc.

It won't be long now.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Which investigation?

But the "inevitably" in Trump's case was based on additional crimes from Clinton rather than any evidence against Trump himself. Surely you see the difference.

Vector99 answered the second part for me, so thank you Vec.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't buy into the Clinton crimes thing as being anymore established than Trump's.

And don't bother with the litany. I've heard it. Politics in the end, just like the "harassment" of Trump.

edit on 8/24/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't buy into the Clinton crimes thing as being anymore established than Trump's.

And don't bother with the litany. I've heard it.

How could you not buy into Clinton crimes? It was spelled out by Comey but apparently intent matters when the Clinton's are involved.

link   

originally posted by: tovenar
The Marxist takeover of our country is nearly complete.

The left control all the media. They control the education system, the state department, the CIA and FBI. They control most of the synagogues, most of the churches. They control the food supply, the fuel supply and your bank.

They'll replace trump and then their victory will be almost complete. Little mopping-up pockets of resistance, like getting rid of local elected law enforcement (By BLM, Antifa), getting rid of locally controlled school boards and local hospital boards, reasserting the EPA over your local water commissioner, etc.

It won't be long now.

You forgot social media sites.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You remember how President Clinton was indicted for simply telling a lie? The investigation started based on potential serious crimes. Witch Hunt couldn't find them. So.. they got him for a LIE.

Mueller should be terminated ASAP. That phucker is dangerous.

I am actually liking what is going on. I have said it before I will say it again. If Trump goes down, so be it. Look at all the political corruption that is being exposed since he became President. Trump winning the Presidency was worth it. The swamp is being stirred up at the moment, but when that plug comes out they are all gone. Nice and tidy like.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join