It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain is ending treatment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It seems McCain is doing his part to help drain the swamp.
cnn!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
It seems McCain is doing his part to help drain the swamp.
cnn!

Great news for the GOP.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

He's a solid dude no doubt

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm sure that those Chemo meds are taking their toll on him. I know lots of people who have quit or refused Chemo. The doctors tend to prescribe a med that severely dampens the immune system to lessen the time of illness....that kind of guarantees death for those who take it.

Someone should make him some chicken or beef bone soup with lots of celery and parsley and make him some mashed rutabagas. Scraped rutabaga is pretty tasty too. I don't think Chaga works for brain cancer.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Assuming he even has brain cancer.

Perhaps he is just setting up a defense ploy knowing he is going down.

I think it may have been useful with a paid for Judge ... but Military Tribunals are another whole kettle of fish.

P

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Not a good way to go.

Didn't like, don't like, his politics, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I wouldn't either. But I fear I'm changing. I'm reaching a point with the people running this sinking ship that I'm glad to see them out, even if it's like this.

I'm def not proud of it, it's not me, but they gotta go.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just a shame his condition isn't contagious and it rubbed off on Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Then again, maybe it did.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He would have done well to come to you for advice, I think of you every time I hear of someone getting sick. Don't be surprised if I pm you for advice sometime

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Absolutely classy ATS. I’d expect nothing less.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Some religions show their faith in God's healing power, by handing trust to HIM, instead of to medicine.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Ats had nothing to do with this thread. It's all me.
I'm not happy he's sick, but I am looking forward to some new blood in the Senate.
I'd much rather have term limits,
But,
Congress doesn't wish to impose them on themselves. Go figure

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Not a good way to go.

Would you have wished a better ending to Hitler... however he goes when he’s gone good riddance...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Just a shame his condition isn't contagious and it rubbed off on Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Then again, maybe it did.

Please Don't stoop as low as the Dims. They want Trump to suffer a horrible death..by Beheading (Kathy Griffin) or Drowning (Rep. Alcee Hastings)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: BestinShow

He's a solid dude no doubt

I like how he solidly procured all those arms and money for ISIS

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: seagull
Not a good way to go.

Would you have wished a better ending to Hitler... however he goes when he’s gone good riddance...

Hitler lived a full life and died in South America. Sad but True

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Someone should make him some chicken or beef bone soup with lots of celery and parsley and make him some mashed rutabagas.

What would that do?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I have no use for him,but my father died of cancer very bad way to go,just go already

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I don't know much about McCain's politics. I know it's the anniversary of a good friend's death tomorrow who also stopped his treatment for cancer. It's not a good way to go and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's a tough old road for their family (kids, grand kids, siblings etc) and not so good for friends either. There's an incredible amount of physical pain involved. Truly awful.

If there's one thing that stands out with McCain, it's when Captain Bravery and his bone spurs had the backbone to say war heroes don't get captured. About a third of US POWs died in captivity and most of the rest were tortured. It's crazy how a draft dodger, or legit sufferer of bone spurs, can dismiss all of those men. You'll be in good company with Trump because he's probably feeling the same way you do and anticipating McCain's death with a smile.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join