It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporting swamp creature DUNCAN HUNTER throws wife under the bus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

does this mean that anytime an Obama supporter does something bad, it's Barry's fault?

Just trying to follow your flawless logic.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
There's more here. This is the kind of example Trump sets for his followers: corruption, greed and ultimately cowardly blaming others for his own crimes...

He's following Trump's lead? Right. This guilt by association is stupid. That word is overused but cripes, there's so much of it today.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
When Trump opens his sewer for a mouth and what exudes is an orgy of lies, he sets an example for other people…that’s human nature. This swamp creature is following the example of Trump...his hero.

Oh dear God. Don't you have anything better to do? It's really sad bro. Worry more about your community and less about God Emperor Donald J "Literally Hitler" Trump.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Willtell

does this mean that anytime an Obama supporter does something bad, it's Barry's fault?

Just trying to follow your flawless logic.

No because that line of thinking is racist. And we don't want to be labeled racist.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am still trying to follow the twists and turns and back flips it took to reach the conclusion that a guy elected before Trump somehow became a guy that became evil because of trump..

Honestly I don't care, he broke the law got caught someone will go down and he will find himself out of congress... win win.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I am still trying to follow the twists and turns and back flips it took to reach the conclusion that a guy elected before Trump somehow became a guy that became evil because of trump..
Yeah. But I don't think anyone has said that.
But I could be wrong.

edit on 8/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
GD it!!!

This is the last straw.

IMPEACH Trump RIGHT NOW, OR ELSE!

I know right, a trump supporter rear ended me today, then drove off without giving me his information. Can we impeach that bastard now??

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
From the OP
We have trump in the title..

In typical low character, selfish Trump fashion one of the Trump immoral narcissistic followers in the Congress recently indicted for massive campaign finance theft has thrown his own wife under the bus.
Our daunting hero and veteran, the second congressman to support Trump, like the first congressman to support Trump was indicted also last week, shows great courage by blaming his wife for his crimes.

He mentions trump like 4 times in the opening couple sentences..

Trump has not drained the swamp he has flooded it with more slime than anyone in American history

Ok so he didn't say exactly that its trumps fault but some heavy duty implying went on, and when factoring in the poster's history with trump its a logical step to say he thinks its trumps fault that this guy is a dirt bag.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I did not interpret it to mean that Trump turns people bad. I see it another way. More along the lines of that "best people" thing.

Maybe I'm wrong.

edit on 8/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

fair enough..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join