It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporting swamp creature DUNCAN HUNTER throws wife under the bus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This guy is particularly foul in blaming his wife, a typical Trumpian act.

Obviously, his marriage must be on the same level as his moral turpitude

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
When Trump opens his sewer for a mouth and what exudes is an orgy of lies, he sets an example for other people…that’s human nature. This swamp creature is following the example of Trump...his hero.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Include all that want to be apart of it. That only helps our chances.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

But cant we also hassle Phage in the process?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Phage

Havent you gathered by now I dont recognize Authority Figures, not even the wannebe type versions?

So you don't drive the speed limit through town? My god man, what are you thinking?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

But cant we also hassle Phage in the process?

Yes. Oh yes. I apologies I assumed that was a given.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I've got some stuff you read read... and watch...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This guy is particularly foul in blaming his wife, a typical Trumpian act.

Thou doth protest to much, me thinks.

Obviously, his marriage must be on the same level as his moral turpitude

How do you know it isn't the truth? And if it is the truth, why would you be against the truth?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I've got some stuff you read read... and watch...

Okay. But remember Phage is also able to mess back. Unless you think it doesn't need to be stipulated?

I am thinking I am going to need to get some NDA's, because they obviously work.
edit on 24-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Well this one time, I made this video, which caused DARPA to shut down one of its 6 core "Offices" (iXo), and NASA shut down the pages related to their "Intelligent Archives" (AGI) project which ever since Phage has been creeping around in my bushes. The craziest part was I had these two Russian "not agents" target me as roomates, for one month, and during that period (well 10 days this part) my computers were "struck by lightning" twice.

edit on 24-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

What, that his wife is to blame?

His wife made him spend all that money on those trips and golf outings?
Yeah sure

He’ll have a jury to decide

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well this one time, I made this video, which caused DARPA to shut down one of its 6 core "Offices" (iXo), and NASA shut down the pages related to their "Intelligent Archives" (AGI) project which ever since Phage has been creeping around in my bushes. The craziest part was I had these two Russian "not agents" target me as roomates, for one month, and during that period (well 10 days this part) my computers were "struck by lightning" twice.

Phage makes it kind of obvious though. He really needs to go back to spy school and retake an updated lesson in How To Not Let People Know Your A Spy class.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

She handled the financing of it all. That was her job. How would he know if she didn't tell him. She could just be a liar with a likes to shop for nice things addiction.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow, what a classy move. Does he not realize that husbands and wives do not have to testify against each other, they enjoy Spousal Privilege under the law.

This guy is so cool he won't even exercise that right, he incriminated his wife right off the bat.

Who was the third Congressman to support Trump? Seems all the crooks were early adopters. Maybe No 3 or No 4 are next?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
He's from California. What do you expect?

Californians are sleazy. Especially the Republican ones.

Hey, we agree today!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

She handled the financing of it all. That was her job. How would he know if she didn't tell him. She could just be a liar with a likes to shop for nice things addiction.

Are you saying he is mentally unstable and does not realize he was involved in all of it?

They spent $14,000 on a trip to Italy they both took. $3,300 on fast food restaurants together. He got caught first for spending campaign money on video games -- that he bought himself.

Was it his Avatar? A clone?

Edit to add: Come to think of it, the $1,300 spent on video games he originally blamed on his son. After blaming his son for his crimes, not one person should be surprised he is trying the same thing with his wife.

edit on 24-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
In typical low character, selfish Trump fashion one of the Trump immoral narcissistic followers in the Congress recently indicted for massive campaign finance theft has thrown his own wife under the bus.

Our daunting hero and veteran, the second congressman to support Trump, like the first congressman to support Trump was indicted also last week, shows great courage by blaming his wife for his crimes.

“When I went away to Iraq in 2003, the first time, I gave [Margaret] power of attorney. She handled my finances throughout my entire military career, and that continued on when I got into Congress,” he told Martha MacCallum, effectively blaming his wife for the scandal. “She was also the campaign manager, so whatever she did, that’ll be looked at too, I’m sure, but I didn’t do it.”

A very brave guy isn't he.

California Rep. Duncan Hunter was only one of the four Donald Trump allies slammed by the justice system this week, and possibly the least consequential of the bunch, but according to the unsealed indictment charging him with dozens of counts of campaign-finance fraud, the allegations against him are the most eye-popping. By the diminished standards of a congressman on a government salary, Hunter’s expenses rival Paul Manafort’s lavish lifestyle of rugs and an ostrich jacket: prosecutors allege that Hunter and his wife, Margaret Hunter, used the campaign’s coffers to buy housing supplies from Costco and Target, pay tuition and dental bills for their children, fund a more than $14,000 family vacation to Italy, and spent $250 dollars to bring a pet on a flight—all while racking up personal overdraft fees totaling more than $37,000. (Hunter and his wife have pleaded not guilty.)

www.vanityfair.com...

Trump has not drained the swamp he has flooded it with more slime than anyone in American history

He was in LONG before Trump.

Either way....I dont see the issue. I know plenty of couples that have had financial ruin happen because one of them was the "money" person and the other just trusted and had no idea about the finances.

Typically it is the female that just rolls with it in my experience, but regardless, if she handled the finances and he trusted her then why wouldn't he blame her? I would.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Trump may not be responsible for creating the swamp but he did campaign very hard on the promise of draining it. Remember?

And as it turns out not only is he not draining it, he's maintaining it.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

There is so much idiocy in this post..

....how about we just stick to you explaining how Trumps name gets included in a story about a duly elected congressman.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Trump may not be responsible for creating the swamp but he did campaign very hard on the promise of draining it. Remember?

And as it turns out not only is he not draining it, he's maintaining it.

By what? Not forcing an elected representative to resign? The guy is under investigation for crissakes. How do you it to go? Trump to ignore rule of law and just go Judge Dredd?

Take a minute and think through what you are saying. It absurd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join