It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police taser man holding a 2 month old baby

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

What kind of Father would put their baby between themself and who they consider their enemy without realizing that harm could come to that child. An idiot of course. If you do not respect authority then don't hide behind your baby when you know it's going to go down. So we have a Father that doesn't care for the safety of his child and a cop that doesn't care about hurting the child. Fire the cop and some jail time and take the parental rights away from that Father.
edit on 24-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA
Seems to me your of the view that if someone doesn't bend-over backwards for a cop and complies with every (often absurd) demand, then they're "scum bags" that needs to get taken out/dealt with. I'm guessing your a cop - or would make a good recruit to eventually become yet another corrupt cop that can deal with all the "scum bags" who think they can enjoy a get-together at their own house.

Ultimately - if you become a cop - you should be held to much higher standards than the average Joe/Jane. You should know your going into a job where you willingly put your life/body on the line in order to keep the peace. If you don't have the patience/balls to try and talk things out like a professional in your line-of-work should be able to do - then you shouldn't be in the job. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Look at the way the cop dazzled the smartphone camera using his torch ...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
FTP..And for those condoning this Pigs behavior FU 2..
edit on 25-8-2018 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: notsure1

The worse part for me was 2:43 when other cop said "so what?"

It sounded like "I do whatever I want and there is nothing you can do about it".

Yeah, Ive experienced this attitude first hand. The few that ruin it for the entire group.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeA

originally posted by: Navieko
a reply to: MikeA
Sure that'd be nice too - but let's be realistic - people in general aren't always the brightest, calmest and most rational - especially in situations involving authority and potential conflict. But they're not the ones with professional training and in many cases are under the influence of alcohol or other drugs - which doesn't always make them a threat - it just requires a little more patience on the cops part in dealing with them. Too often though it seems the cops just don't have the patience, and don't want to be seen by their colleagues as looking weak in dealing with the situation - so they over-compensate by coming out all "hard-as-nails" and leaving very little room for a peaceful resolution.

Again, it'd be nice if citizens didn't act like idiots as well - but in my eyes the fact that they don't is no excuse for cops to not try do a little better.

I'm not sure here but you do know that cops are people right? Training doesn't mean they're any less human. When confronted with violence don't always have the choice to calm things down. Remember they don't show up yelling at people. It's the people that they make contact with that decide how that's going to go. All cops can do is react.

Oh yeah and who ever said they should change jobs, being a cop does not mean you have to be shot at before defending yourself. It also doesn't take away their right to go home after work. It just means they get paid to deal with the scum bags so the rest of us don't have to.

With that I'm out,if you can't see the foolishness in the way this father acted by now, and still think the cops were totally wrong by now, you never will. So go ahead and hate cops all you like. Just do the rest of us a favor, next time you need help DON'T call 911. You might be taking a cop away from a truly important call, like a cat in a tree or something.

You're a police states wet dream, are you cop ?
edit on 25-8-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
These cops are unprofessional pigs who are clearly out of control.
They escalated that situation and no wonder we use the word pig to describe these low life cops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join