It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police taser man holding a 2 month old baby

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
dang this is just deplorable. Police surround and a taze a father holding his 2 month old baby for "interrupting them" and being to loud.

So police show up to his house while he is outside with his family barbecuing and start asking him about a fight that was reported.

He says you have the wrong house and of course they dont believe him and escalate it. I mean they came out for something so someone is going to jail.

They say they are going to arrest him for being drunk in public (his yard lol) and he says he doesnt even drink.

eventually they all surround him while he is holding his 2 month old baby and one sticks a tazer in his chest and fires he drops the baby but luckily the mom is there to catch him..

This guy was non violent and absolutely not a threat to anyone he was just loud and pissed off. And they tazed and arrested him for it.

The cop who fired the tazer has been suspended but im sure he will be back oh the force ASAP. Every cop there should lose their job and be charged with a crime but only this guy is gonna be charged.

Police state USA is closer than you think...

thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

edit on 24-8-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure how to justify this one but I am sure some will.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

You think that’s funny ?? 😡

That man did nothing wrong, but be a little loud. A good cop would have just said “ keep the noise down.. neighbors are complaining”. Cops around here handle noise complaints ( or even alleged damaged property)..a lot differently, and usually give fair warning. To assume he was drunk just because he was agitated is beyond ridiculous.

Maybe its a case of the cops playing stupid games, winning stupid prizes... like losing their job.

ETA: notice how the one cop shines his light on the phone that is recording them... would like to see their body cam footage ( unedited)
edit on 24-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

The worse part for me was 2:43 when other cop said "so what?"

It sounded like "I do whatever I want and there is nothing you can do about it".

edit on 24-8-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Gotta love this

"child neglect for holding the baby while cops tasered him"

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The cop should be charged with assault and battery, child endangerment, and child abuse. And they should all be tar and feathered in public for good measure. Just another gang with badges.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Guilty....till proven innocent

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That man did nothing wrong, but be a little loud. A good cop would have just said “ keep the noise down..

a good parent wouldn't grab their infant child as a shield during a confrontation with the police.
the loser parent got tazed. that was funny.
unfortunatly he has children.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Naturally they expected him to drop the baby to the ground a split second before tasering him. That's standard procedure when someone gets tasered, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Naturally they expected him to drop the baby to the ground a split second before tasering him. That's standard procedure when someone gets tasered, right?

Most of you must of missed him asking for and grabbing the baby in the middle of the altercation huh?

I’m not defending the cop, but this guy messed up too.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There was a time the police would have told people to calm down and have the other two get their crock pot another time.

But violence seems to be a requirement now.

As far as defending the cops and calling human shield, how about removing the child before tasering the man, if they are dead set on dishing out some violence.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Did the cops have the taser out when he grabbed the baby? I thought not.

Either way, it's ridiculous to charge him with child neglect for holding the baby while being tasered.

edit on 24-8-2018 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

You're pretty twisted...my advice to you would be to seek some mental health help.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

That man did nothing wrong, but be a little loud. A good cop would have just said “ keep the noise down..

a good parent wouldn't grab their infant child as a shield during a confrontation with the police.
the loser parent got tazed. that was funny.
unfortunatly he has children.

Really ? He grabbed his child because he didn’t feel the cops had any authority over where the child should be. Now you’re assuming his motivation ?

Go ahead and laugh ... karma can be a bitch.

You’re not a cop by any chance are you ? Because if you are and you’re getting your lulz over this... you are despicable.. and just another example of the jerk cops out there. Thank god there are some decent ones, who actually know how to handle calls like this with ease. Over a f****ing crockpot !!! Unbelievable 🙄

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'm not sure how to justify this one but I am sure some will.

You're right someone will. But not for the taser but because first we have no idea what happened before the video starts. Next the cops in your area might do it differently but the citizens in my area don't get all belligerent with cops who are just trying to do their jobs. Next that man put his own child between himself and the cops, placing the child in danger. Next those cops don't know that man, let alone what he plans to do with that child. For all we know he was backing into the house to hold the child hostage, or as a shield to grab a weapon. If you want to claim that wasn't his plan then I would ask how you know? Next I heard the N word coming from the camera man and that woman yelling you're not going to jail for him. Telling me that these cops have more than one person to worry about being a threat to their own safety. Last was the mother throwing that kid around like a rag doll. Real concern for the child there.

I'm not saying that the cop had to taser the guy. What I am saying is that there's not anywhere near enough information in that video to make the decision that the cop was in the wrong. Frankly speaking I for one am getting a little tired of all the cop bashing with little to no information to go on. These are men and women who risk their lives every day to protect you and your family. Men and women who get shot and killed all the time in situations just like that. We have no clue what that man's plan was, and neither did those cops. They have the right to go home after work just like you do. They also have a right to defend themselves just like you. It's real simple, there's not enough information in that video to decide that the cops were in the wrong period. Anything else is just a guess.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

edit on 24-8-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

None of that dictated the man being tasered while holding the child.

Not sure why I even care about this stuff any more.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Frankly speaking I for one am getting a little tired of all the cop bashing with little to no information to go on. These are men and women who risk their lives every day to protect you and your family. Men and women who get shot and killed all the time in situations just like that. We have no clue what that man's plan was, and neither did those cops. They have the right to go home after work just like you do. They also have a right to defend themselves just like you.

I don’t normally bash cops... and agree with the above and appreciate their service. But quite honestly if cops aren’t willing to try and deescalate a situation, and our always concerned about their safety first.. they need to be in a different line of work.
They are dealing with situations with way too much aggression ..escalating problems, instead of dealing with them peacefully.

Remember the case of the mistaken identity, where a young man was tazered to death by a cop while he was in the shower ? Yeah right.. he had a gun on him so the cop was sceeered.🙄

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

None of that dictated the man being tasered while holding the child.

Not sure why I even care about this stuff any more.

Here I would ask how you know, were you there? Because from what I can see in the video you can't see the guy until he falls down and mom comes walking out with the kid. We have no idea if he did in fact still have the child in his hands at that time. Or do you have information about this that was not in the video?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join