It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"...not everyone who gets their period is a woman..." Reality or Mental illness??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Mental illness.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Beer nuts.

Clod hoppers.

edit on 8/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shawmanfromny

People should be free to be who they want to be.

Period.

Even the 60 year old man who identifies as a five year old girl and found people who play his parents he moved in with and who were looking for little girls he can have sleepovers with and go swimming and playing chicken in the water wrestling in their little girl swimsuits in the pool which would make him such a happy little girl?!

And I wanna be the King of the United Kingdom. I identify as such...sorry one means, 'one identifies as such,' and one feels it would be what brings one heppiness in life. Wheech of you gooood pee-pil is going to stohm Buckingham and lay siege to Windsoh with one? Does nobody care about one's heppiness? Well, one is not amused!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

As long as it doesn't infringe upon the rights of anyone else, who cares how someone identifies as?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'd bet you can.

Another way to look at it: does the exception somehow extrapolate to influence the rule?

There are a million exceptions to any rule. For instance, you'd likely run with scissors if those scissors were needed for some emergency of a life safety nature where seconds count. And who cares about drinking from the milk carton when its the last drink?

I think morphology is a good way to look at it. Essentially, what would an expert in morphology define you as? Genetically, its would be very clear. Archaeologically it would be very clear. Man and woman have varying morphology that is relatively easy to differentiate for anyone moderately versed in such things.

On the other hand, apart from scientific evaluation, we have a liberal art known as psychology. While it tries to appear scientific, and is rather sciency in many ways (even being science from time to time)...it is a liberal art that relies more on perception and subjective reasoning than science (for example, how do you prove someone has depression clinically other than talking about how they feel, which is anything but science?)

Psychology asserts that there is more than one gender (well, some psychologists). This is an assertion that cannot be scientifically validated, and actually goes against what is currently known and validated. Excepting some outliers, which all have clinical requirements for diagnosis. An archaelogist may or may not be able to correctly identify someone from this enormously small subset of the population, but a clinician absolutely would (and has the diagnostic materials in place to do this within a framework that relies on the scientific method).

I'd put it this way. I'm not addressing morphology, because in E. R. medicine.. a body is a body... Whole male, female or a little of both, or one more so dominant than the other... Beyond that? I dont care... To treat one... I don't differentiate differently from one pulse to another.

They might in some psycho-sexual way or physical gender or transgender way identify... and it may or may not be by choice, but may be by design. I've seen girly girls, manly men, effeminate men, masculine women. I can see an archaeologist identify a 3,000 yr. old male 100% , yet perhaps in life he had a larger amount of estrogen. Was he less male? Was it by choice? Could he choose to or even change it should he want to or know how to? Markers are identifiable yet not exact.

Labels are a bane on humanity. I hope we come to the place where humans are just that: human. By choice, by design, by intent, by necessity... in varying levels, colors, structures or lack or addition of them from even sex-reassignment surgery or accident. We can always define one against the other by varying miniscule degrees.

Psychologically and philosophically speaking...in medical emergency response... I treat a body. Heart, lungs, eyes, arms, legs, head, organs... and in varying differences due to birth, accidentally altered, intentionally modified or missing all together. It is a body with indicative defining markers.... No matter how that person sees, morphs into, feel like or acts in their daily life.

I've come away from a report filing sometimes whereas "Dave" now "Deana" who cut himself on his "breast enlargement"...not knowing what the hell I reported. It gets muddled at times. Blood is red, other fluids respectful of themselves by type and colors.

The one single identifier in an unconscious patient... visibly... is male or female. From there...its the brain that defines the person for and to themselves... For me? It's all parts... But there is only room on my chart for MALE or FEMALE... there is no box for OTHER.

I've come to accept all... in accordance with the way they want to be seen. I love everyone, I treat anyone, I care for mankind as a whole... Funny humanity is referred to as "MANKIND"?

Thank you BFFT.. God bless.... Best, MS (HUMAN)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Once again, science makes up something that doesn't exist.

They have discovered a gender that doesn't exist.

Of course, we also have a 'trans' gender, which is actually half/half mix of our two, original genders.

It is always encouraged to identify yourself as another gender, because you'll never have offspring. Males and females have offspring, so they encourage non-original genders to adopt children, because they can grow up thinking it's natural to be another gender, too. So they don't have offspring, in the future.

Heterosexual men are perverted, and they are being sent to jail for their crimes. They want sex with women, so it's discouraged by charging them with sexual assault. Before long, it will be a crime of sexual assault if a heterosexual man talks, or even approach, a woman.

Children will see men on the TV news who are bad, heterosexual men, who go to jail for wanting sex with women, And, these children will also see many parades, around the world, for the good, homosexual men, who are being celebrated for wanting sex with other men!

Twisted, but it's already happening today.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
If these weirdos go to a hospital the dr must treat them as their percieved gender.

So if a tranny goes into the hospital for a ruptured nut sack, it would be incentive and cali will pass a law making drs not acknowledge such facts.

Tell the tranny they hurt their va Jay Jay

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

We are all being gaslighted on a major level with transgender issues, and no one worse than the transgendered persons themselves. It will all implode sooner or later, because truth has a way of making itself known. But in the meantime, a whole lot of people are being hurt and maimed and wounded -- permanently.

Long before mankind knew about chromosomes and hormones and everything associated with gender, mankind recognized and named the two overwhelmingly predominant body types: male and female, man and woman, boy and girl, etc. That's ALL gender means. Period. Beyond the physical realities and necessities, there are only tendencies and commonalities -- nothing is written in stone.

Further, it is impossible to live as anyone except yourself. Doesn't matter what you do, what you call yourself, what you wear or adorn yourself with... you can only live as you. So to say "I'm going to live as this or this" means nothing more than this is who you are. Dress as you want, wear as much or as little jewelry and makeup and perfume as you want, choose whatever accoutrements you so desire. As long as you're not hurting anyone, it's all good. And that's you. Nothing else necessary.

I'm good with that. I think most people are. And those who aren't will either have to get over themselves or be miserable.

What we have now is telling people to live a lie. Not because they want to do and be a certain way, but because they are being told to lie about who they are to themselves and to others. They are being told they have to change themselves in order to be "okay." That they have a chemically and/or surgically maim their bodies to be "okay." THAT'S the first problem. The second problem is that in so doing, the transgendered persons are necessarily trying to redefine the rest of us, but are basically stealing identities. A physical male does not get to tell physical females who and what a real woman is... in their own image. The third problem is demanding the rest of us play along with their fantasy OR ELSE.

There is definitely more to this than simple mental illness though -- not for all, but for many. Just the existence of true intersex persons, XXY persons, the guevedoces, fish found with both male and female sex organs, etc., tells us that there is more to our sexual organs than just "male" and "female". So there must be a biological factor in there as well, at least for some. And I think we have to consider emotional issues as well -- for example, the girl that sees her mother beaten and brutalized by a string of men throughout her young life and is so traumatized that she cannot relate to being that woman, so she cannot relate to being any kind of woman at all...

Bottom line is that society has spent far too long and far too much energy trying to tell men and women who they are... in other words, defining people's "brain gender" by their physical gender, and therefore trying to define people by their gender. It doesn't work. Not in the traditional sense and not in the new sense. It's all gaslighting -- just the opposite side of the coin.

When/if we get serious about fixing these problems, the solution will be for all of us to stop telling others who they are or who they must be based on their sexual organs. Everyone.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Boadicea because: Added link for guevedoces

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
People who identify themselves as women, are not women. Because women don't identify themselves to begin with. Same as men don't identify themselves as men.

Does anyone here know how to identify themselves as a male, or a female?

So how can anyone identify themselves as something else, then?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Do you mind if I ask what gender you are?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Have you read the article.

I'll just quote this section

men can be afflicted by a hormonal cycle similar to the menstrual cycle of women — but obviously without all the bleeding. Diamond defined IMT as a "state of hypersensitivity, anxiety, frustration and anger," postulating that IMT can occur at any point in life, but is usually triggered by the stress typified by puberty and midlife.

So not really a period then.

Seriously, what has the world come to when we have to debate whether men have periods. Jeez.

I had to laugh as I was thinking the exact same thing only seconds before, lol.

For me, this is what it boils down to;

A period is a 'periodic' hormonal cycle, whether or not one has ovaries and tends to menstruate as part of that cycle.

edit on 28/12/12 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: (Forgot to leave you a beer, my bad)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What about men taking to much steroids?

They go all bi polar and moody, when their feelingsget hurt too.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

i was in the medical field in another life and granted i was not a ER doctor i did get to see a wide slice of humanity.

a body is a body, true enough but a drastically altered one might cause some issues in getting a good DX on them if they come in unresponsive.

if i a man presented to you in your e.r with no outward signs of injury and was in an extreme state of distress because i couldn't or didn't want to be a man anymore and i demanded my penis and friends be removed by a surgeon at once would you order a psych consult? i might.

i dress and act super 'normal' but i enjoy industrial and techno music so last night i was at my local place that hosts such things and was i was smoking(yeah i know) outside i noticed a tall woman with great legs and rear in a super skimpy skirt.

great body, but as soon as i saw her face i knew it was a man. i didn't feel bad about acknowledging her great work on her body but maybe it is the medical part of me its hard not to notice bone structure(supraorbital ridge and what not) perfectly nice person and all that but i will admit the reason i walked up was because of this thread.
edit on 26-8-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
it doesnt really depend on your gender, during daily life any gender or anything in between can make an issue extremely complicated. you cand be stung by a bee, you may get a paper cut, it may rain when you arent dressed properly.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i was in the medical field in another life and granted i was not a ER doctor i did get to see a wide slice of humanity.

a body is a body, true enough but a drastically altered one might cause some issues in getting a good DX on them if they come in unresponsive.

if i a man presented to you in your e.r with no outward signs of injury and was in an extreme state of distress because i couldn't or didn't want to be a man anymore and i demanded my penis and friends be removed by a surgeon at once would you order a psych consult? i might.

i dress and act super 'normal' but i enjoy industrial and techno music so last night i was at my local place that hosts such things and was i was smoking(yeah i know) outside i noticed a tall woman with great legs and rear in a super skimpy skirt.

great body, but as soon as i saw her face i knew it was a man. i didn't feel bad about acknowledging her great work on her body but maybe it is the medical part of me its hard not to notice bone structure(supraorbital ridge and what not) perfectly nice person and all that but i will admit the reason i walked up was because of this thread.

My ER specialty training is in Emergency Triage. If anyone was unconscious in front of me... it wouldn't matter male or female unless it involved damage or trauma crisis to the sexual organs. And I'd always have a psych consult if one was talking about cutting things off!!!

Adams apple on a woman patient is male evidence no matter how pretty she is... tho yes there is a.adams apple removal procedures to be less noticeable.

Thanks! MS
edit on 26-8-2018 by mysterioustranger because: Oops

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So men can get pregnant and have babies. Who knew.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Men have a cycle as well. Every two months go crazy as well. Also tied to moon

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It’s hard to create the most healthy person possible when others are refusing to legitimize that person, hence the high rate of suicides. It’s not like anyone is asking you to do something that is horrible, painful and tortuous.

Why would you legitimize them?

What is the point of legitimizing something anyways...why should we care?

Some keep asking us why we care....who knows.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Quadrivium

True.

It is a form of censorship, and if the state can punish you, then it is inherently unconstitutional because it is denying you your right to free expression.

Which is ironic, because the state is working hard to protect others their right to free expression.

Which state is working hard to protect anyones right to free expression...what i see is a never ending circular strangling of it all.

It is lunacy to believe any of these antics are free expression..these acts..actions...are all control systems..fragmentation...confusion.

Shrugging will not help anymore than judging does in these cases.

All these ridiculous struggles going on are fantastic cover for something else and almost none of it is good.

The Rulers are having a GREAT TIME with this...but are going to regret their deeds upon us...and everyone else.

We need to help each other for sure...but only if we know how.

And too many scumbags are taking us all for a ride and hurting those who NEED THE HELP THE MOST on a false journey telling them they will be better if only more people would just accept the new programs invading it all.

Total acceptance on these topics will never happen..in fact the frequency is heading in a new unseen direction...that has nothing to do with what anyone in LGBTQ etc thinks should happen...they are being lead in a direction that will lead to more chaos.........

save for some who are lucky for the time being.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

If you are still getting your period then biologically you are still a woman- whether you live your life as a man or not. When you get sexual reassignment surgery and sport a penis instead of a vagina then biologically you are a man.

You mean physically a man but still biologically a woman. Cant change DNA.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join