It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#45 as a Distraction to....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Our representatives have been ignoring the voice of the people well before 45 took office. Politicians and our leaders are all self-serving and until the people rise-up and demand change and attention to the issues affecting all of us, it will continue to be business as usual.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

What you quoted from the Guardian and WaPost, I believe they call that "propaganda" if I'm not mistaken. They're just opinion pieces.
edit on 24-8-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Neither Trump or any cabal of elites are smart enough or even capable of distracting people from the realities of their situation. Those who are distracted have only themselves to blame, and anything else is excuse making.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
Neither Trump or any cabal of elites are smart enough or even capable of distracting people from the realities of their situation. Those who are distracted have only themselves to blame, and anything else is excuse making.

Nope. Look at their 'audience'. Attention span of a guppy. Like The Don.

And 'distraction' is the one thing Trump's administration is really good at.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

The only question in this theory would be - Why? To what end?

So that we don't pay attention to what's happening off-screen. We're so caught up in the scripted drama and tabloid level reporting that we forget about the real issues like Citizens United, climate change etc.

They're having all of our focus directed at a handful of people, people that are there for show so that we don't look at the guys reaching into our back pockets and robbing us blind and killing our planet for profit.
edit on 8/24/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Had a great day yesterday Tony. We had a nice drive from 500 ft up to Crater Lake at 7000 ft, Along the way the forests were on both sides of us with the river in all it's glory coursing by. We stopped in a couple of nice Redwood groves and spent an hour next to a wonderful waterfall flowing with drinking water, then on up to the lake. So my mood was smooth the whole day. Buit now back to this this world.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
But hasn't this been their play book for a very long time now? Get one side into power, start the slow decline to favor the other side while their terms click along. Then over the next 4-8 years they slowly transition to the other side. All the while we slowly lose our freedoms. Back and forth. Back and forth. Hasn't this been our political history for a while now? The beauty of the 2 party system which answers to the same masters.

Sure there some minor victories that are allowed so the entire game isn't easily uncovered, but the really important stuff knows no party affiliation.

The federal reserve, inflation, printing money out of thin air, war, invading other countries for regime change, reigning in the big investment banks, duel citizenship for politicians, other countries meddling in our affairs with impunity, those things will never be addressed seriously.

Just a dog and pony show with our true masters winning at ever step along the way.

Pretty much has been one of my top theories for a while. Stated more succinctly than I could have put it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join