It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like our boys saw something cool out there

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I have a question for you Zaph. After the Air Force/whoever replied to your friend about the photo and said it was a B-2, did anyone else from said branch ever get back in touch with any more info ( or disinfo ) ?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

Nope. Once they said that, we didn't hear another word.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hey zaph, awesome pics by the way and it is quite puzzling. Is it normal protocol for the AF to send people out to someone's house to get the images etc? Surely they would have checked first what was stationed there at that time before sending out OSI to grab the pics and info?

Seems like a waste of time for OSI when they could have easily checked what was stationed there already? If it was just a B2 why bother at all? I'm sure Russia and China have easy access to eBay if they wanted a b2 poster?

Apologies if already covered

edit on 10-9-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Hey zaph, awesome pics by the way and it is quite puzzling. Is it normal protocol for the AF to send people out to someone's house to get the images etc? Surely they would have checked first what was stationed there at that time before sending out OSI to grab the pics and info?

Seems like a waste of time for OSI when they could have easily checked what was stationed there already? If it was just a B2 why bother at all? I'm sure Russia and China have easy access to eBay if they wanted a b2 poster?

Apologies if already covered

I believe Zaph said a USAF member passed along the picture for them I don’t think they did a house visit.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

No, it was a civilian photographer that I know who has a good relationship with the Air Force.

a reply to: pigsy2400

That's what threw us for a loop. We were expecting to get a response back in a day or two, with them contacting me, instead of him. Instead, he sent the email on Sunday afternoon, and by late Monday morning, or early Monday afternoon, he had a response back that they were coming the next day. We were all like, "uh.....Ok......." and slightly flipped out.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: BigDave-AR

No, it was a civilian photographer that I know who has a good relationship with the Air Force.

That's what threw us for a loop. We were expecting to get a response back in a day or two, with them contacting me, instead of him. Instead, he sent the email on Sunday afternoon, and by late Monday morning, or early Monday afternoon, he had a response back that they were coming the next day. We were all like, "uh.....Ok......." and slightly flipped out.

Oh okay my bad.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Just a B2 huh...

I know the photos have had some criticism back and forth and people believe it is or it isn't.

I find their response as equally interesting. Have you gone this route a few times, I mean going through your friend or similar channels and had this same response?

Just asking so we have a comparison to draw from, in regard to their response I mean.

OSI as well......
Obviously Someone's Interested...

Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

people just need to look behind them for the answer.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The only other time we reached out was over the U-2 with an Einstein Box flying out of Nellis. We reached out ourselves and never got a response. Judging by a number of reactions, both insider and non- insider, it's not exactly common to send someone out. Nor unheard of, but not an every day thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: FredT

last off topic thing from me,

are you ALS? where i am they only let M.D's and ALS trained guys get on the chopper

We are Pediatric Critical Care Inter-facility Transport team with an RN and RT. In our area ALS means Paramedic/EMT SO No scene calls rather you have to be in an ER or PICU / CVICU for us to come get you. That being said we can do about 90% of the things you can do inside the PICU. TO be fair for purposes of flight Im not going to stick in a full blown chest tube but rather needle the chest as a temporary measure

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slys13

Fredt ... medic or or md.....not normal to hear people talk about tubing people...and inserting chest tubes..I for one do love 2 trauma..or sister hospital is lv 1 ..I have seen so e crazy ass gun victims....sorry to be off topic !

No worries, I was giving a level of detail around the discussion of using NVG and related my experience to the discussion. The reality is I would not do the procedures with NVG on.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

a reply to: penroc3

My buddy dealt with them, but I think it was OSI that took the info.

The responses have largely been, "it's obviously a B-2", "I see a few odd things, but I'm pretty sure it's a B-2", "whoever took these pictures should be: thrown in jail/ hung/ taken out and shot(I've seen all three depending on where it was posted)", "it's illegal to take pictures of the base", "China and Russia send their thanks", along with at least one email that wasn't pleased.

We knew it was probably going to be unpleasant, but it's been worse than we ever expected.

Yeah I was taken aback as well given that the rules etc were followed. By that logic any and all pictures of military aircraft should be similarly forbidden. Ah well, I wonder of all of those photog types get the hate as well?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

My personal favorite was the Plant 42 group shutting it down because it wasn't Plant 42, but not even blinking at Stratolaunch, the Mach Loop, or posts about other things not related.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: penroc3

last off topic thing from me,

are you ALS? where i am they only let M.D's and ALS trained guys get on the chopper

We are Pediatric Critical Care Inter-facility Transport team with an RN and RT. In our area ALS means Paramedic/EMT SO No scene calls rather you have to be in an ER or PICU / CVICU for us to come get you. That being said we can do about 90% of the things you can do inside the PICU. TO be fair for purposes of flight Im not going to stick in a full blown chest tube but rather needle the chest as a temporary measure

Small world my mom is a retired NICU/PICU RN that also was on a transplant team for a bit.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

My personal favorite was the Plant 42 group shutting it down because it wasn't Plant 42, but not even blinking at Stratolaunch, the Mach Loop, or posts about other things not related.

Yeah that was a bit surreal and the warning I got about taking Plant 42 pics. WTF. They whole group is plant 42 pics.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Apparently they're big on not taking pictures of things on the ground. Someone said their "agreement" is anything in the air is fine, ground is off limits.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

right but if it going to take more then 20-30 mins to get to the hospital a chest tube is indicated.

that's pretty cool that you have such an advanced air service like that. we are almost identical here in roch as far as advanced care. our advanced life support guys have their own trucks and bus and only go to the most urgent/extreme cases like M.I head/neck trauma GSW's etc.

granted i have only been twice on our chopper and they were all field calls and i'm not sure if we do transport from hospital to hospital i will have to ask.

-back on topic-
im still surprised no other publications pick this up its a pretty good scoop.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Very few people have commented that it's not a B-2. It's too easy to pass off as one. We've picked up one or two more interesting details, but don't have the fight for it at this point.
edit on 9/12/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
sorry to hear that

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Is it possible to have the one or two interesting details ?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join