It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who lied about multiple rapes given light sentence of only 1 year

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

What's with the weird xenomorph picture?

Are you honestly implying that it was the first guys fault for not being nice enough?

It all could have been just like a Disney story if the first guy in the tag team had been a bit more romantic. I can picture the scene - They could have ridden off into the sunset and had 2 little children, a boy and a girl (I'm thinking Timmy and Sandy for the names). They woud have settled down in a small town, not to busy but close to the market. Nice but not too fancy. He would have a nice job in town, probably in a bank, while she would host tuperware parties and keep a nice, clean home. It would have been lovely. They could have regailed the grand children of the beautiful story of how they first met in a toilet at a party. She can tell them about how she was going to let another jock smash her after her beloved had finished hanging out the back of her, but he was just so nice that he swept her off her feet. They would all live happily ever after.

Note to self - Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

Yes, she could make it in moral framework of a family too. I have full trust in that. If it wasnt only the fault of the first one yet still.Only then she would miss again.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
#metoo !!!!!

<< 1  2   >>

join