It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bombshell report shows FBI corruption in handling of weiner laptop emails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Like many of the past "bombshell" reports that show the corruption of the FBI/Hillary/DNC, nothing will come of it because 1) very few people know about it, 2) even fewer believe it, and 3) people just don't care on either side of the aisle, dem or repub. ON the other hand, if there is a report that suggest Trump did anything wrong it's all over the media--from ABC to CNN to Fox to Drudge....yet nobody cares about these "bombshell" FBI/Hillary/DNC reports. If Hillary was caught red-handed collaborating with terrorists, they'd blame it on Trump. Part of the problem is MSM has a warehouse full of anti-Trump stories, and Trump has Q feeding fringe folks like many of us hopes about "The Plan." Seems like we're consumed by the Plan, while liberals are busy working to get Trump out of office. Personally, the way things are going I expect impeachment proceedings to start sooner than later, while we patiently wait for the Plan to get rolling.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
This story perfectly illustartes the corruption of the fbi, and their desire to help hillary and take down trump.

Here is a relevant part.

You know how many clinton supporters blame comey for reopening the case and costing here the election?

"Many Clinton supporters believe Comey’s 11th hour reopening of a case that had shadowed her campaign was a form of sabotage that cost her the election. But the evidence shows Comey and his inner circle acted only after worried agents and prosecutors in New York forced their hand. At the prodding of Attorney General Lynch, they then worked to reduce and rush through, rather than carefully examine, potentially damaging new evidence.

Comey later admitted in his memoir “A Higher Loyalty,” that political calculations shaped his decisions during this period. But, he wrote, they were calibrated to help Clinton: “Assuming, as nearly everyone did, that Hillary Clinton would be elected president of the United States in less than two weeks, what would happen to the FBI, the Justice Department or her own presidency if it later was revealed, after the fact, that she still was the subject of an FBI investigation?”

www.realclearinvestigations.com...

Thats right, he was forced to because a few FBI agents were so disgusted of the leaderships burying of this evidnce that they were going to come forward.

SO what did comey do, announced the investigation, and then lied and said they had looked at all of the evidnce and there was nothing there.

Is there any doubt left that the FBI top leadership was totally in the bag for Hillary?

And look at how the fbi's attempts to bury this story compare to how hard they are going after trump.

As I have said before, a corrupt intal agency is far more damaging to the country than anything hillary or trump are accused of doing.

Now compare the coverage thos story will get to trump possibly violating a campaign finance law.

Truly disgusting.

So he was worried about the effect of an investigation on a Clinton Presidency but apparently not about the effect of an investigation on a Trump Presidency??????

Look in the Mirror James.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The " Teflon Don " Knows how to Cover His Arse when it comes to the Fairer Sex , eh Bro ? ........)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
every time the hammer gets closer on trump, a mysterious and esoteric bombshell drops to counter.. every single time...
let's see if fox news picks up on this bombshell; this should be damming evidence against the DOJ, sure trump's camp will pounce?

Comey lied for sure?... yet the president is still being seasoned readying to be skewered.

I agree with you! However I don't believe Fox News will mention it either. Whatever is going on as to why the Clintons never get investigated/caught/arrested/anything... it's bigger than all the MSM and our government.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Grambler

I sincerely hope Trump is secretly working with someone to take her down.

I wouldn't vote for him in 2020 if Hillary is still on the loose by then, with all this damming evidence against her, the DOJ should be all over it.

If it's really a 78D chess then he's tying all the lose parts together so there is no possibility for her to escape the military court she's gonna face.

Yeah hillary, like trump or anyone else for thaat matter, should be held accountable if she committed crimes.

But that is not the big issue.

The big issue is that the fbi is corrupt, and seeking to influence elections and destroy politicians they do not like.

That has the potentila to destory our country more than anything trump or hillary or putin could do.

And why, and what are they hiding,it must be huge, more horrible then any of us can imagine,

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava
It would seem Clinton,bush and son, and Obama all work for the other side, maybe it goes even farther back.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Another thing to mention.

So I already showed how the IG report said not only did Strzok have bias, but even more worrisome he exhibited a willingness to use his office to enact that bias of helping hillary and hurting trump.

And the IG said he was not convinced by strzoks claims that he didnt let his bias affect his work when it came to slowplaying the hillary investigation and pushing the russia one.

So how troubling is it that in almost every major event in the hillary or russia investigation, its always strzok with one or two other people.

Interviews hillary mills and abedin, strzok and one person.

Interview flynn, strzok and one person.

And now with this story.

The 3000 emails out of the hundreds of thousands the fbi actually looked at?

Strzok, Moyer, (who herself had texted‘f**k Trump,’ called President Trump’s voters ‘retarded’ and vowed to quit ‘on the spot’ if he won the election) and one other person who hasnt been named were the only three that looked at them.

Isnt that convenient?

SO the NY field agent who saw these emails, thought they were a big deal, was so worried that it was being buried that he had to go over strzok head.

Then strzok, who the IG said was willing to use his office to enforce his bias, and may have done just that in burying these emails, is one of only three people in a room that reads the emails in 12 hour and determines they are fine.

That is outrageous. There should have been dozens of agents working on these emails, especially if they needed to be rushed.

Why would strzok, who was texting his lover page the whole time not to worry because "OUR team" was handling it and would do the right thing...

Why would he insist only three people, at least one of which also exhibited hatred for trump, be allowed to look at the emails?

If the shoe was on the other foot, and the agent in charge of looking at the evidnce for paying stormy daniels was shown by the IG to hate hillary and like trump, and be willing to act on that, and he and two other people, one of which also texted about hating hillary, were the only three to see that evidence, the media and every trump hater out there would be screaming it was the end of the world.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: six67seven
There's a very obvious reason the left-wing ATS members haven't jumped on this thread. And if they do (as we see on page 1, this is to be considered "lies" or "fake news") it will be pure deflection. But I think we'll see an absence of them, rather than comments debating the information provided.

Sessions, as I said yesterday in some thread, is the invisible man. He's got to be doing something, I just have no idea what. Hopefully it's productive and relevant to the major issues we currently have with the Justice Department.

The great thing is that Trump will make it through this garbage & hypocrisy the MSM / left-wing is throwing at him with the Russian collusion investigation that has gone out-of-scope into the realm of wherever they currently are, which will be redirected once their current attempt at impeachment falls on its face.

Truly disturbing, yet I'm not surprised. Expect it to get worse before it gets better.

Yes, the most obvious reason being that people are at work. Hard to jump on this as fast as the old, retired Right Wingers that can spend the majority of their day reading ATS and topping off their whiskey drunk.

Must be a late work night, huh?

The truth is most trump haters dont want to face facts about the fbi corruption.

So they will ignore the story and hope it goes away.

And they usually do, because the media has no inetrest in covering it because they are the mouth piece for the intel community.

But there are a lot of very smart people like ante and sobberbachus that at least showed up on the thread, and I am thankful for that.

Though I think if they were honest, they would have to say this is very disturbing and needs to be investigated.
edit on 24-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

a reply to: TonyS

BUt sadly, so many people are ignorant of it, or they dont care at all.

Look I totally get people being skeptical and wanting more proof before believing there is massive corruption in the intel agencies.

But the amount of people that fight against even having a thorough investigation, or that say you are hurting america or are an idot fror bringing up this evidneces of abuses is astounding.

And then there are the people that dont care in the least bit if these agencies are corrupt, as long as they are targeting people they dont like.

How can we have any trust in any invetsigation done by these people when we see evidence of corruption such as this?

The sheer number of people who refuse to see the evidences IS truly astounding. I'd guess that its the same people who regularly watch MSNBC. Mostly, apparently from an article I read at the NYT, they are leftist Democrat women on the East and West Coasts who loved Hilary and hate Trump, (and men in general). BTW, the NYT article said these are the same people who went into therapy after the 2016 election; they truly believe the election was "stolen" and they view MSNBC as sort of a therapy tool.

In short........they're idiots with the world view of a pecan. And so are the ones who honestly don't care as long as the Agencies are targeting people/institutions they don't like! Remember the IRS investigations under Obama?

And no..........YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY of the investigations conducted by these Agencies. I saw an analyst on CNBC (business channel, not political) who actually said that the level and depth of corruption at the FBI is so horrendous that the Agency should be closed, i.e., shuttered. And the "Justice" Department? OMG, who honestly do they really work for?

Its an awful situation................keep your head down and your mouth shut and be very careful what you publicly post, especially if you have young kids...........they really like young kids!

Oh how twisted it has become, I was talking to my granddaughter yesterday, and she brought up Trump ,she said I know you support Trump grandma, but he had Putin as a guest at Trump towers, she is 32 years old.

How do you even begin to unravel the damage done?

It is insanity.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Was it hatred for Trump, or desperation to get Hillary elected?

Knowing they would go down like Hillary said, hung.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I think it was definitely hatred for trump.

They feared trump would not be a puppet for them, and couldnt tolerate that.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Who is Trump, really? What does he know, and how long has he known it?

Trump tweeted on January 11, 2017, referring to a dossier published by BuzzFeed that alleged collusion between his campaign team and Russia. “One last shot at me,” he added.

“Are we living in Nazi Germany?”

Maybe we are.

www.theatlantic.com...
edit on 24-8-2018 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I think it was definitely hatred for trump.

They feared trump would not be a puppet for them, and couldnt tolerate that.

that's true too

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Remember when the leftists were all-in on "process crimes" and "technicalities" being ridiculous and that technically there was no precedent for prosecuting under those exact circumstances?

Now their focus is entirely on an act that in itself isn't illegal and may or not may not be illegal by process using an extraordinarily loose definition of "contributing to a campaign" that has no legal history or precedent.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
every time the hammer gets closer on trump, a mysterious and esoteric bombshell drops to counter.. every single time...
let's see if fox news picks up on this bombshell; this should be damming evidence against the DOJ, sure trump's camp will pounce?

Comey lied for sure?... yet the president is still being seasoned readying to be skewered.

Comey? You got to get out with the people more Comey.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Please, if you will, explain. If not...

Whats there to explain?
Same members post delusional alt right crap every time Trump is in trouble.
Do you want me to make you a drawing of what I just wrote?

Yea, you do post the same delusional stuff all the time. Always trying to blame the alt right. Whoever they are since the left is so far left the right starts before the middle now.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Trump is cleaning the house now.

its Muller who's doing all the cleaning

Yea he fired who now in the FBI?

You cannot sound more foolish making these posts. I can't make this stuff up like you do because I like the truth too much.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Please, if you will, explain. If not...

Whats there to explain?
Same members post delusional alt right crap every time Trump is in trouble.
Do you want me to make you a drawing of what I just wrote?

Please, if you would, show me exactly what you define as an alt right? What does that even mean, relatively speaking.
Are you saying that there is a general thought process regarding right and left?

Would it be easier for you if I write in Russian?

Ahh so you ARE a Russian spy after all, got it.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: six67seven
There's a very obvious reason the left-wing ATS members haven't jumped on this thread. And if they do (as we see on page 1, this is to be considered "lies" or "fake news") it will be pure deflection. But I think we'll see an absence of them, rather than comments debating the information provided.

Sessions, as I said yesterday in some thread, is the invisible man. He's got to be doing something, I just have no idea what. Hopefully it's productive and relevant to the major issues we currently have with the Justice Department.

The great thing is that Trump will make it through this garbage & hypocrisy the MSM / left-wing is throwing at him with the Russian collusion investigation that has gone out-of-scope into the realm of wherever they currently are, which will be redirected once their current attempt at impeachment falls on its face.

Truly disturbing, yet I'm not surprised. Expect it to get worse before it gets better.

Yes, the most obvious reason being that people are at work. Hard to jump on this as fast as the old, retired Right Wingers that can spend the majority of their day reading ATS and topping off their whiskey drunk.

Must be a late work night, huh?

The truth is most trump haters dont want to face facts about the fbi corruption.

So they will ignore the story and hope it goes away.

And they usually do, because the media has no inetrest in covering it because they are the mouth piece for the intel community.

But there are a lot of very smart people like ante and sobberbachus that at least showed up on the thread, and I am thankful for that.

Though I think if they were honest, they would have to say this is very disturbing and needs to be investigated.

Are we thankful for their dishonesty?

I am because it is blatant on the part of the lefty's visiting this thread. Makes it easy for those on the fence just calling balls and strikes because we are willing to follow the truth wherever it leads us.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

9 of the 13 Blackberry backups were Weiner's. It's not clear from the OIG report how many of the emails in the mail client files were Abedin's. Now as to the remaining Blackberry emails, it should have been possible to de-dupe those, at least among the Blackberry backups. In other words, if you back up in January and then you backup again in February, there's going to be emails that are in both and you don't need to look at the same email multiple times. Furthermore, if the accounts backed up from the Blackberry are the same as the ones on the laptop's email client, there's going to be a lot of dupes there because emails to the same address would be going to both. So the first steps would be to determine which emails were Abedin's vs Weiner's and the then as much as possible to remove dupes from what remains to get a collection of unique emails. Now the are other ways to cut down on the number of emails to be examined. The investigation is essentially into Hillary Clinton emailing potentially classified information. So you don't need to look at Amazon orders and PayPal receipts or emails from Abedin to her 3rd grade bestie.
a reply to: theantediluvian
The laptop itself was Weiners.
If there was one Hillary Clinton generated classified email on that laptop, then nothing on that laptop should have been overlooked when it was examined by competent federal law enforcement agents.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join