It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally vs BLM who could have seen this happen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The only thing I disagree with is when hulk says he is African AND American. Then he says “get that through your head No, hulk, I will not. In fact I will go to war with people that think that way. You are a black American. I am not European and American ; I am a white American. Or even better just American.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm wondering why BLM just showed up?

They would never try and create conflict now would they?

Do you see Trump supporters just showing up at a BLM ralley?

Would BLM allow them a platform like this?

Outside of THESE questions, I do see this as a positive step in the right direction. But there are still mountains of negative BS to make up for. Keep this up for a few years and I might change my opinion of BLM. Me thinks if they would have been denied a platform all hell would have broken loose.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

He could be a great candidate.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

someone has to step up to the plate and act like they have some smarts. In this case, it was Trump supporters.
It sure would be a fantastic trend to see started.

This BLM leader said a few things that made sense, rather than the devisive rhetoric of the past. They realize not all cops are bad and want to hurt brown people. They also realize that bad people can be plumbers, carpenters, or cops. So it seems both sides have evolved, if not just for this one moment in time.

I'd welcome hearing what any organized group had to say, as long as they were respectful of those who may not agree.
Bring a mob to tear down a status that scares a few snowflakes, and I'd welcome the beat down they deserve.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The BLM leader didn't sound anything like the BLM activists we see on tv...They are anti-America, anti-white, anti-police, anti-ICE and most definitely anti-Trump even tho he has done more for them so far than any other President in recent history...

Notice how quickly he ran off he stage when the Black Trump supporter put the finger on BLM for ignoring Blacks killing Blacks in Chicago and letting him know that we know they are only enraged when there is a white person involved...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thank you for the link,brought tears to my eyes. Peace, the dog.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Amen.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
I disagree. I think we’re all looking for a great candidate and he’s the closest so far

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The Center is RIsing. I love stories like this. no need to be violent towards one another. At the end of the day everyone has alot in common. Hope this creates a wave. No more killing, end all wars, end the illuminati.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Wow, good to hear that guy speak and say they don't hate cops they hate bad cops, bad lawyers and bad politicians . We can agree to agree on those too.

I am an American.... yep. I like that.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: CriticalStinker

. Kids will be kids, they're learning, and as anyone who's been around them knows, you don't have to have different color skin for kids to be mean to each other. As for their parents, they too are ignorant.

I would hope your conclusions are correct. When I remarked to my wife that I was quite shocked and surprised about what had happened to the grandkids black friend, she noted that the kids at that school are only repeating what they hear at home. And their homes are in subdivisions with gates and cost anywhere from $500,000.00~$2,000,000.00. Their homes are provided by Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Banking executives, etc.

Let that sink in for a moment.

And yea, they go to the PTA meetings attended by people of color and all goes along swimmingly..........on the surface at least.

I've noted of late that the MSM loves the term "White Supremacist". Catchy term that is, but inaccurate to my experience. I've been in those homes, mingled with those people (white), and they're less "Supremacist" than they are "Separatist". And what I'm seeing in terms of the behavior of their children leads me to believe that their children are following suit.

And the same snobs n bombing that kid would call us "white trailer trash" if we lived in the middle to lower class as so many did when I was in school where we lived. I recall both being said by those snobs. I kinda learned to pity the snobby rich kids because even though their family might have money, they had no love. No one loved them because they hated so many people. They have to find other haters, IMO.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yep to bad others dont appear to think thats a good thing.

Apparently the BLM on stage are now getting attacked by fellow black activists.

www.vice.com...

"the 40-year-old has also faced rebuke and scorn, mainly from his fellow black activists. They think Newsome's actions were self-serving, giving him a bigger personal platform, while undermining the goals of the Black Lives Matter movement by helping legitimize the Trump supporters who oppose it."

"It's unfortunate that somebody who is very well educated [and] could represent the community from a more radical perspective had to stoop to being tokenized by white supremacists."

edit on 50831America/ChicagoSat, 25 Aug 2018 13:50:16 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sigh....

Got some ways to go for that world without wars.... still I hope others follow through.

Thanks for the update.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video a long time ago.
I think it was from 2016 or 2017
What brought it up again?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Tht was needed for a long time, we are adults, and @ times we had examples of people acting worst thn children

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join