It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally vs BLM who could have seen this happen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
wow, I sure would like to see more of this. Unity offers such a better feeling than what we have had.

Imagine if society and government worked together rather than spiting each other. We might make this thing called progress.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: underwerks

Or maybe, things just aren’t what you all have been saying all along. Seeing BLM and Trump supporters together is a powerful statement.

BLM isn’t the enemy you all seem to want it to be.

Yeah maybe Trump supporters arnt the enemy . It is their rally..

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

there is no profit in peace!

the internationnalists value profit over everything.

hence the media 'telling' people they hate each other.

in my neck of the woods, nyc-nj, there is no war. and im pretty sure that has to be 30 million people around here. and everywhere is a microcosm of the universe.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Those Racist trumpsters not only allowed BLM to take the center stage versus kicking them out of the rally, they even cheered them on certain things they agreed with.

Both BLM and Trumpsters even treated each other with respect . Watch it till the end for the BLM leaders commentary. There might still be hope.

We need to stop stereotyping victims (minorities) and stereotyping villains (white males) in this country. That strategy has only caused more division,hate,anger, and animosity towards each other.

glad to see such opposing groups coming together and respect each other despite having differing views on an issue.

hopefully more respectful discussions and interaction between opposing groups catches on so we can actually fix things versus fighting each other.

This is giving the leftists headaches. The Democrats thrive on racial division and confrontation to obtain power.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Wonder how much Soros paid for this?

That's an interesting reaction...

How would Soros benefit?

Surely somehow involving the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Ahhhh... gotcha!

I shoulda seen that. Duh. It's been a long hard week!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

This is giving the leftists headaches. The Democrats thrive on racial division and confrontation to obtain power.

Well the more vocal ats silly crazy users haven't shown up yet. I would be curious to hear their take on this.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
All ya gotta do is log in those usernames and post away.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I want my refund, Mr.Underpants was not as funny as advertised.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yea, I used to think like that too.

Then last weekend, my daughter, who was prepping the three grandkids all boys, 1 set of twins,for back to school at their new middle school told us that their black friend, a boy, had been pulled from the school to attend private school by his mom because she was tired of him coming home crying because other children at the school repeatedly called him the "N" word.

My guess is that for everyday "American" what we see most of is grudging accommodation as opposed to actual acceptance.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I shouldn't have spoken in terms of absolutes, of course there are going to be small parts of the population who are going to be racist.

But I don't think our country is truly divided in terms of race, as I said before most businesses and schools run fine. Not everyone plays ball, but as a whole I don't think it's the problem it's made out to be.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Or maybe, things just aren’t what you all have been saying all along. Seeing BLM and Trump supporters together is a powerful statement.

BLM isn’t the enemy you all seem to want it to be.

LOL suddenly in a vacuum BLM is nicer than ever before and Its "us" who have seen it wrong all this time?

I think youre being contrary on purpose as with your firs t post in this thread.

I wonder why you are negative about everyone agreeing on most points in this video.

Why dont you like BLM and Trumpites being friends for once?

Did Soros pay you to troll this thread?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I can't honestly say I disagree with you but..........it does make me wonder just how much everyday Americans have abandoned their racial prejudices. Frankly, I was quite surprised at my daughter's report. This isn't a redneck school district she's talking about. Its actually quite affluent. Maybe its the case that so many have bought into the MSM narative that they just automatically assume they're hated by the "other" because of the color of their skin. Having attended football games the boys play in, I've observed that the wealthier black parents seem quite cold and hostile to the white parents and regularly denigrate the white kids.

I dunno. I just watch.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is there a link to that video? Theres a few people I think should see it.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Awesome!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I get where you're coming from. I like to see things as root problems, so I'd say the root of this problem is ignorance. Kids will be kids, they're learning, and as anyone who's been around them knows, you don't have to have different color skin for kids to be mean to each other.

As for their parents, they too are ignorant. As King said we should judge each other by character, and not their color of their skin. Some people believe that vaccinating their children is bad for them, tell that to the eradication of diseases. Some people think the earth is flat. Some parents think their kid should start on the football team when their skinny little boogers and get plowed each time.

But generally speaking, the vast majority of Americans go to work with people of color, go to PTA meetings with people of color, and color isn't really a part of how they think about those people. The same I think is true for people of color working side by side with other races or ethnicity.
edit on 24-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

. Kids will be kids, they're learning, and as anyone who's been around them knows, you don't have to have different color skin for kids to be mean to each other. As for their parents, they too are ignorant.

I would hope your conclusions are correct. When I remarked to my wife that I was quite shocked and surprised about what had happened to the grandkids black friend, she noted that the kids at that school are only repeating what they hear at home. And their homes are in subdivisions with gates and cost anywhere from $500,000.00~$2,000,000.00. Their homes are provided by Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Banking executives, etc.

Let that sink in for a moment.

And yea, they go to the PTA meetings attended by people of color and all goes along swimmingly..........on the surface at least.

I've noted of late that the MSM loves the term "White Supremacist". Catchy term that is, but inaccurate to my experience. I've been in those homes, mingled with those people (white), and they're less "Supremacist" than they are "Separatist". And what I'm seeing in terms of the behavior of their children leads me to believe that their children are following suit.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Thanks for sharing. After this week and year of so much division and hate I needed that today. Wish we had more stories like this.

I'll never agree with someone 100% but I can respectfully disagree with them

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

God forbid we have a nice feel good thread for Friday, I was wondering when someone would walk in, light a paper bag of dog snip on fire and toss it in to see what happens.

Or we could make this the thread where people from all sides can say things and we reinforce their right to do so, and not berate them for it.

Hey, I just figured since around here BLM are seen as a Soros paid for domestic terroist organization people would probably be wondering that. I don’t think I hallucinated the past two years of BLM being painted as that here on ATS, but if I did my utmost apologies.

Does make you wonder though doesn't it?

I mean

The absolute trash and refuse of society. They contribute nothing and demand everything. Their demands don't even make sense, and what does make sense is alarmingly racist. Their Propaganda is a laughable mix of lies, extreme spin and incitement of hatred.

What a joke of a political movement.

What BLM doesn't understand is that you cannot demand that people like blacks.

You have to behave yourselves and it'll happen naturally.

Bah, whatever. They'll either figure it out or they won't.

In the meantime, yeah why not hassle LGBT folks.

Makes sense.

Take almost everything BLM says and replace the word white with any other color, and it practically becomes the KKK.

I mean I can understand why you'd make this statement, all once must really do is just use the ATS search feature and query 'BLM'....

Thread will die because it's difficult to be a hypocrite here.

edit on 24-8-2018 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
How can anyone take BLM serious after they chant for the killing of cops while burning down public buildings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join