It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally vs BLM who could have seen this happen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Those Racist trumpsters not only allowed BLM to take the center stage versus kicking them out of the rally, they even cheered them on certain things they agreed with.

Both BLM and Trumpsters even treated each other with respect . Watch it till the end for the BLM leaders commentary. There might still be hope.

We need to stop stereotyping victims (minorities) and stereotyping villains (white males) in this country. That strategy has only caused more division,hate,anger, and animosity towards each other.

glad to see such opposing groups coming together and respect each other despite having differing views on an issue.

hopefully more respectful discussions and interaction between opposing groups catches on so we can actually fix things versus fighting each other.
edit on 04831America/ChicagoFri, 24 Aug 2018 10:04:21 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Glad to see activists on both sides having a platform of discussion rather than going 10 steps past debate and throwing rocks.

I'm sure this actually happens more than most of us think, but the media doesn't report on feel good moments, not good for ratings.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Everyone deserves a voice & cooler heads will prevail.

We're all fighting & climbing up the same mountain, after all.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this! It was so refreshing and heart warming to watch. We need more of this. Good people talking to each other -- not at each other or past each other or over each other.

I'm proud of all these folks.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sometimes i wonder...

Would a "good" news, positive MSM like channel not be booming in this day and age?

People are sick of all the negative nancy's

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm sure this actually happens more than most of us think, but the media doesn't report on feel good moments, not good for ratings.

Thats the problem. You look at the MSM and anything that involves a Black person with a white person automatically becomes a racial issue off the bat . Its a lazy and dangerous narrative they push.

Their strategy to stereotype victims (minorities) and stereotype villains (white males) in this country causes more harm than good.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

That's an interesting idea, unfortunately my faith in humanity isn't high enough yet to think it will happen.
edit on 24-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wonder how much Soros paid for this?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

God forbid we have a nice feel good thread for Friday, I was wondering when someone would walk in, light a paper bag of dog snip on fire and toss it in to see what happens.

Or we could make this the thread where people from all sides can say things and we reinforce their right to do so, and not berate them for it.
edit on 24-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

so true!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That's an interesting reaction...

How would Soros benefit?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

God forbid we have a nice feel good thread for Friday, I was wondering when someone would walk in, light a paper bag of dog snip on fire and toss it in to see what happens.

Or we could make this the thread where people from all sides can say things and we reinforce their right to do so, and not berate them for it.

Hey, I just figured since around here BLM are seen as a Soros paid for domestic terroist organization people would probably be wondering that. I don’t think I hallucinated the past two years of BLM being painted as that here on ATS, but if I did my utmost apologies.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The speaker at 3:30 was especially great!

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thats the problem. You look at the MSM and anything that involves a Black person with a white person automatically becomes a racial issue off the bat . Its a lazy and dangerous narrative they push.

There is no racial division in this country, only the conversation pushed on us that there is.

We all work with somewhere with people of different races, anyone here have a problem with that? I doubt it.

Our children go and learn with kids of different races, do we or are children have a problem with that? I doubt it.

This country is and has been a melting pot, we have more diversity than most countries on the planet.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
99% of the time I imagine things end like this when regular people sit down and talk to each other without all the hoopla and the race baiters (both sides).

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Or maybe, things just aren’t what you all have been saying all along. Seeing BLM and Trump supporters together is a powerful statement.

BLM isn’t the enemy you all seem to want it to be.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
wow, I sure would like to see more of this. Unity offers such a better feeling than what we have had.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yeah baby.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Or maybe, things just aren’t what you all have been saying all along. Seeing BLM and Trump supporters together is a powerful statement.

BLM isn’t the enemy you all seem to want it to be.

And Trump supporters aren't the enemy many want them to be.... It's a two lane road.

At the end of the day everyone is neighbors, our communities have people from all ideologies and for the most part we all get along.

You keep trying to take the words of extremists on a conspiracy website and paint it as the consensus thought of a large group.

Most people are moderates.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join