It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black He-ArTS.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

That's not how God or this life works.

We're given free will to make our own choices, but the Bible tells us that God has the ability to take our poor choices and use them towards his greater purpose. Remember, he knows the beginning and the ending. He knows exactly how to use someone else's poor choices to draw another person to him. That's how it works. Haven't you ever learned anything by watching someone else make mistakes in order to avoid them? It works more like that. Although, on the flip side, there are also plenty of people who will watch people make mistakes, but choose to follow in their footsteps instead of learning from them. It is not pre-coded. It just appears that way because God has the ability to know how to work with the poor choices you're going to make ahead of time. Who knows, he could use your own mistakes to help you learn something before it's all said and done!

edit on 26-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I understand what you are describing. Its analogous to the supercomputer taught the rules of chess. It knows what the outcome is expected, ultimately to win the game. It learns the game play required to do that by applying a learn by fault methodology. That explains the how but not the why for a creator super intelligence would set the game up to run this way.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I already explained the "why" when I mentioned that God wasn't going to force anyone to love or worship him. Why would anyone want to do that? Why would anyone want to create a companion that didn't have the ability to think and choose for themselves? How meaningful is a relationship where everyone is programmed automatically to love and worship you?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

So God created man to hope through his mistakes he would grow into his companion.
God made man in his own image.
So lets just consider what that means to create in your own image.
A companion maybe he wanted, the perfect companion.
Perfection is opposite of disarray. Disarray in the road that leads to perfection.
Order from Chaos. Yes it does make sense in a strange way.
The question is shall we let ourselves be the brainwashed to this lord?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

maybe we should resist as much as we can and as strong as we should. but there are many people in this world who are very skillful at getting what they want.. through jelousy, hardwork, trickery..they use many ways to achieve or get what they want. and you are talking about god it seems. well, by definition of god i'd expect it to be more skilful in getting what it wants in case it really wants a companion, i am thinking that it will get it.

edit on 26-8-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So God created man to hope through his mistakes he would grow into his companion.
God made man in his own image.
So lets just consider what that means to create in your own image.
A companion maybe he wanted, the perfect companion.
Perfection is opposite of disarray. Disarray in the road that leads to perfection.
Order from Chaos. Yes it does make sense in a strange way.

Nice observation!

The question is shall we let ourselves be the brainwashed to this lord?

It's a relationship like any other. Do relationships require brainwashing? I don't believe so.

God is subtle in how he pursues relationships (most of the time). The more we pursue him, the more he'll reveal himself to us.

What led you to pursue Satan? Or did you?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Love is the glue of existence, it has to be.
Something so fraught with mistakes and errors and yet it continues.
If God is real he is the program.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

What led you to pursue Satan? Or did you?

I saw satan painted on a tree, devil horns, sweet eyes and beautiful lips.
I knew then who she was.
I realised now why
God cast Satan away, because he loved her.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

God cast Satan away, because he loved her.

God cast Satan out of heaven for trying to make himself higher than God, which was impossible. Satan's free will and poor choices were his downfall.

Something to consider about your thoughts, dreams, and visions. More explanations exist inside the links provided below.

Dreaming about a tree represents a symbol related to one’s personal life and individuality of the person experiencing this vision. The shape of the tree in a dream is a subjective representation and reflection of this person’s or someone else’s, who is very close to the person, life situation and personal existence with relation to other people’s lives.

A tree in a dream, depending on its kind and state can be a symbol carrying a lot of meanings, both positive and negative, which can be describing dreamer’s body conditions and state, indication about health and physical wellness, ability to grow both physically and intellectually, personal achievements and progress with work as well as connection to the genealogical tree and immediate family or predecessors.

epages.wordpress.com...

When there is a painting in your dream, it is very important to remember what was painted, a plot of a picture. It is a key to deciphering your dream successfully. They suppose that a plot of a paining mirrors a current situation in your life, your wishes and fears.

A painting in your dream also implies that you’ll fall prey to somebody’s deception. Keep your eyes open. Be cautious toward the people from your surroundings. Remember that trusting everyone is dangerous. It can backfire and result in great financial and psychological losses for you. On this ground there can appear domestic problems as well.

globe-views.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the dream interpretation links. They always make for an interesting read in the darkness of the night.
Truth is though I gave up trying to interpret dreams a long time ago.
The reason for this being the only ones I am able to remember are the real ones.
The question is have I woken up yet lol

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
No Joan Jett then....I'm disappointed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join