It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black He-ArTS.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The darkness of man forged in a ancient past soiled with blood, ritual and maddess. Admist the disarrangement of behaviourisms fielded the barbaric fog over a young earth. There in in its soils the fog settled and fertilised the roots of the new civilisation. The descendants of who through fortuity were spared the memories of the nightmarish past. Though evil cannot be killed off so simply for that is the human curse. That which tempts to weaken the soul, and so the roots grew again. A new blood-line blossomed giving breath and life again to the fog. A fog which filled the new man with thought morose; baroque and ritualistic in all intents. That also poisoned it heart with the hunger of a vampire.

Sacrifices and other debaucherous acts are the pabulum that feeds the bloodline. These are the subliminal rules of etiquette for consuming from the circle. It serves as the perfect symmetry for collective feastings, where lust is drunk from golden chalices and the life force of the dying consumed on plates of silver.

Who will this blood-line be? and where do they hide today; beneath the ground, the oceans or in plain sight?

And what days of the year does their Brethren meet; at the circle; to feed their black He-ArTS?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
all together now!

COOL STORY BRO

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Who will this blood-line be? and where do they hide today; beneath the ground, the oceans or in plain sight?

Definitely in plain sight. They've always been cocky like that.

And what days of the year does their Brethren meet; at the circle; to feed their black He-ArTS?

The first tuesdays of every month would sound about right.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ever been Donkey Punched with a Black Marital Aid? That's what you grammatically done to all those who read this...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

No I personally haven't, but Im glad you found it to be a blast lol

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

According to the Bible, they're capable of hiding in all of the above. No blood-line involved. The seed of Satan has been planted in their already existing hearts, turning them black.

I don't know when their human followers meet, but I'm pretty sure that the "accusers of the Brethren" meet every day of the week.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

"accusers of the Brethren meet every day of the week"

They only come out at night!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

"accusers of the Brethren meet every day of the week"

They only come out at night!

LOL! Just like Hall & Oates sang in "Maneater"!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Her eyes now she shows above the veil.
The question is does she Satan seed insider her heart,
and live by its dicta of satanic rituals or
is she just an x-box player lol

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

No satanic rituals necessary to be considered a seed of Satan.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Somehow I do not see you as the type who
would enjoy serving Satan.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I don't serve Satan. I serve his God, who Satan refuses to acknowledge like many others.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Don't be shy, tell us precisely the name of the God you serve; you are referring to?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yahweh/Jesus.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

So if I understand the state correctly, you have Satans seed in your heart and worship Yahweh.

Some people say that Yahweh is Satan. You infer he is Jesus. Is Jesus = Satan?.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

No, I do not have Satan's seed in my heart. The seeds in my heart have been sown by God, Satan's creator.

Satan is the adversary of Yahweh/Jesus. God created Satan, but Satan rejected God.

I only tell you that there are many ways for Satan to sow his seeds and it's not purely by using rituals or worshiping him. The same works for God. There are many people who claim to know God, use rituals, and claim to worship him, but don't have the first clue what it means to be a child of God. These frauds are seeds of Satan also.

God knows what's in our hearts and whether or not we're living out his will regardless of what tools we use.

edit on 25-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I liked you answer because what you are saying is that God rejected his creation.
His creation is also man.
So we have dilemma. This why does God accept man and reject Satan?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

It's all about free will. God gave free will to his angels just like he gave it to us.

God's not going to force his creation to love and worship him.

It's our choice, not God's. Although, as God, he already knows which way we're going to choose in the end.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

It's our choice, not God's. Although, as God, he already knows which way we're going to choose in the end.

You see life like computer program?
The computer is god who runs a game. We each person are threads of behaviour that are playing out interactions according to what the end result of the game expects. So in this way everything happening in life. whether good or evil is happening exactly as it should. So a person who sacrifices a person on Halloween lol, they are doing exactly what they are meant to be doing to Gods design.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join