It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Anybody know anything about Breach? I just signed up for Alpha. I've been looking for a replacement for SW:TOR for so long that I have just about given up.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, I just looked it up and signed up for alpha and now someone is talking to me through my computer.
Looks like I got some stuff to figure out...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Interesting
Apparently QC Games is made up of the folks that got let go from Bioware , back when Bioware was good.
Interesting

edit on 8/23/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am giving it a shot. Alpha testing is not good though. You basically get to run around in an empty world and mark the areas that are not meshed where you fall through for an eternity...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Apparently QC Games is made up of the folks that got let go from Bioware , back when Bioware was good.

Caught that. I was thoroughly entertained by SW:TOR for a long time--until they changed it beyond what I was willing to accept. Obviously were some great Devs there hampered by Bioware and EA. I'm really hoping they brought some of their mojo with them. And yeah, Alpha is automatic bad news, but we may be able to influence the direction. Thanks for your replies, everyone.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Looks pretty cool to me!

Any word on large scale, large map PvP? The lack of it is pretty much a dealbreaker for me, as arenas simply don't interest me. Couldn't find any info on any PvP in the game.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I did not see anything on PvP. The only thing I saw was Single Player or groups of up to four. I'm not sure how far along they are yet. They have the game up and running at Pax West in Seattle Labor Day weekend, but all the tickets are already sold out.

top topics

join