It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess it's time for some of the Charlottesville Supremacists to pay the piper.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by JoshuaCox removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

David Duke votes Republican. Yeah I know he's ex-Klan. The KKK are/were anti-immigration, pro-Christian, white supremacist, white nationalist etc etc. Not your typical banner causes of anyone from moderate conservatives and over to the left. Ronald Reagan spurned their love back in the 80s.

Until 2015, nobody on the planet (including the KKK) saw them as an organisation on the Left. It seems so much easier to just say, "I don't agree with the KKK's platform." Instead, all of history has to be inverted to say they were Left all along.

ANTIFA are far-Left and nobody (yet) has ever seen a bunch of white KKK hats in their ranks. Remarkably, they tend to attend the rallies of the far-Right. Double-remarkably, people on the Far Right seem to accept them as Far-Right too. Let's work this out...the UTR rally was really a Far-Left rally because those Left bastards the KKK were there. False flag!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The fellow who used a lighter and aerosol to create flame, was not fighting words with flame, he was keeping a violent group of fascists from succeeding in attacking him.

Furthermore, fighting Nazis does not make one a Nazi, whether one did it in uniform on behalf of the allied nations, or whether one does it in a hood and scarf on the streets of a city in the modern era. Again, there is no equivalency, because motivation is important. Fighting to prevent supremacists from achieving their aims, is not supremacist in its nature.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

What about him pretending all the American white supremists are democrats???

How stupid would someone have to be to actually believe that???

Talk about propaganda meant for stupid people..

They can’t even keep their propaganda straight!!!

Is the left triggered snowflakes wanting reparations??

Or are they the kkk???

Both of those things don’t come in the same package lol.. obviously.
edit on 24-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Harris also got over 100k from a Go-Fundme account.

Here's footage of the police repeatedly refusing to step in to stop violence.
1) Alt right obtained a permit to protest - city agrees.
2) Alt right arrives but finds way blocked by demonstrators who did not have a permit, fights begin.
3) Alt right pushes way to park where police allow both sides to fight and mingle.
4) Police declare illegal assembly and push Altright out using tear gas in to the waiting arms of demonstrators.
5) Police still refuse to intervene as Alt right are followed to parking garage.
*cameraman misses action on market street.

It's pretty hard to justify the non-action of police unless intent were for allowing fights to break out.
No attempt was ever made to separate the sides from each other.

edit on 24-8-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Spin spin spin.

He went to a protest armed with fire. Then used it. Instead of leaving.

Dont paint violent assholes as defenders of righteousness. They were all there voluntarily in their free time, armed for battle.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I think the over arching point is that identity politics are dumb. There are racist assholes casting ballots for all parties. It goes without saying....mostly because no one admits it

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Heh... I always have a lighter with me, and my day bag always has deodorant spray inside it.

Does that mean I am armed?? Are you so afraid of decent people, that you would blame them for being in possession of a lighter and deodorant, and call that as being the same as rocking up to a protest with a loaded gun?

I expect better of you than this fear based, phobic dross.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Heads Up:

This is NOT the Political Mud Pit forum.

Political trolling is NOT allowed outside the Mud Pit.

Personal attacks and insults are never allowed ANYWHERE on ATS.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Is that really your answer?

You are the only person that is male that i have ever heard say they carry a bag around with stuff like deodorant. I know literally thousands of men that none can say this. But sure....if one carries a man bag with their toiletries it could be assumed they may have said toiletries with them

The remaining facts are that when things got violent they stayed to fight. Then actually pulled the flamethrower out to use. On a battle field this is known as a war crime. And you defend it as reasonable?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Maybe it is. Just tired of the absurdity of rearranging the historical furniture to score partisan points. The KKK are a set of ****s regardless of their political slant. It's not a criticism of Trump, the Mid-West or the GOP to just say they're assholes. Reagan managed to say it without being called a RINO or somehow being reinvented as a liberal. Today's climate much less so.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Because half this country has called everyone they disagree with politically a racist so long that its just all messed up now. Context is destroyed. Hyperbole is the only thing on the menu. Soups on!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

edit on 24-8-2018 by JDmOKI because: Not. Worth it

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Because half this country has called everyone they disagree with politically a racist so long that its just all messed up now. Context is destroyed. Hyperbole is the only thing on the menu. Soups on!

That I agree with.

Racists gotta vote and gonna vote, and in this country, there basically only two parties to vote for.

This is like trying to tar and feather someone with the Fred Phelps clan. Everyone likes to assume they must have always voted Republican but old Fred ran as a Democrat back in the day.

In the end, I think everyone just agreed they were so beyond the pale no one tossed them at anyone. Certain groups ought to be this way, but racial grievance is the new hot topic and way to attempt to shame eveyrone you don't like into silence or staying home, so we persist with Hitler, the KKK, etc., oh, and if you force someone who doesn't look like you to be the only person who doesn't look like you to walk into a room, then you committed a microaggressive racist act against them.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

and "truth isn't truth"!!!
heck they even turned Bush II into a leftist when he failed to reach their expectations. They'll eventually do the same with Trump, you watch.

but to address you point, both the flame thrower and the gun touter was given jail time. but, maybe in this case, it was better to bring the homemade flame thrower (lighter which many people have and aerosol can which one could easily claim he found in one of the ally ways or something ) than it was to bring guns to this war, that was fought near a school, which by the law...
It's illegal to have a loaded firearm near a school!!

also, the judge didn't buy the klansman defense that he was protecting his friends from the flame thrower and their were witnesses that said that those flames weren't close to anyone. Just going by what I read about the hearing here...

as far as the guy that was beat up in the garage...
he was charged and tried......AND FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Where have you been?

Trump is hardly a traditional conservative. Sure, he has some strong conservative positions, but socially, he's to the left of most of what the left used to think of as conservative candidates. Certainly, he isn't rolling on gay marriage or anything like that anytime soon for all that everyone is just sure that Armageddon (Gaymageddon?) is right around the corner.

Most of Trump's more conservative positions are more on the side of letting the economy run freer than it has.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I will not offer a defense of an asshole who discharged a weapon carelessly into a group of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join