It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican farmers accuse Volkswagen of altering the weather

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I remember seeing not too long ago a claim from Iran that Israel was using weather warfare against it to cause droughts. The idea that it's possible to alter the weather over a large area may actually have some truth to it, particularly because a Volkswagen plant in Mexico is using machines to do exactly that.

VW had installed hail cannons at the plant, which fire shockwaves into the atmosphere to prevent the formation of ice stones that had been damaging finished vehicles parked outside its facility. The automaker has officially been granted permission to use hail cannons

According to farmers, VW’s use of hail cannons was causing a drought that has made them lose 2,000 hectares (5,000 acres) of crops.

A spokesman for VW, who met with the state authorities, said on Wednesday that the company would immediately suspend the use of the machines
Source

After complaints from the local farmers and a meeting with government authorities, Volkswagen has agreed to stop using the machines in "automatic" mode, and install hail nets to protect the cars instead, with the machines only to be turned on and used as a last resort.
If this technology is truly effective, it's inevitable that someone somewhere has used or will use it as a weapon against an enemy. Perhaps Iran wasn't so crazy after all.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
No, Iran is still crazy. It's an apples and oranges comparison.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I think you mean this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They should go after the people who granted permission to shoot those cannons. Smell like corrupted authorities.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I thought this was the geoengineering and chemtrails forum?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I didn't know you had spent enough time in Iran to be able to have such intimate knowledge of what it's really like there, where did you stay and for how long?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This is a fascinating thread, trollz. I think your assessment is spot on. If a Car maker can alter the weather for monetary gain, it stands to reason that governments have weaponized it.

When are we going to get, that everything is connected, you can't alter the weather in one area without it affecting other areas, although I doubt Volkswagon gives a rip. I really feel for the farmers that lost their crops and maybe their farms because of this.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa
This is a fascinating thread, trollz. I think your assessment is spot on. If a Car maker can alter the weather for monetary gain, it stands to reason that governments have weaponized it.

When are we going to get, that everything is connected, you can't alter the weather in one area without it affecting other areas, although I doubt Volkswagon gives a rip. I really feel for the farmers that lost their crops and maybe their farms because of this.

Farmers (or at least groups on the behalf/behest of farming) have been seeding clouds since at least the 1950s in hopes of creating rain.

I suppose if perfected, making it rain/snow (or in this case, finding a way to create a localized drought) could be used for military gain.

Then again, lots of mundane things, or things that have a beneficial commercial use, can be used for military gain.

edit on 24/8/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I didn't know you had spent enough time in Iran to be able to have such intimate knowledge of what it's really like there, where did you stay and for how long?

When the Mullahs say that an Iranian military leader is insane , I would tend to believe them...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Weather manipulation is and has been going on for several years. The USGovt stretched the monsoon season in Vietnam by seeding the clouds.
California has had 6 years of a persistent high pressure zone, just off the coast, redirecting moisture away from the once fertile and massive vegetable farms that feed a large portion of people. Now, they've set it all on fire, with the help of numerous years of aerial assault of nano-aluminum, to assist the burning of everything, because UN Agenda 21 or Agenda 2030 is underway.
The government is here to help (to kill if they can't control)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
People give man too much credit for control of nature on the large scale.

The actions of the whole of mankind cannot affect the global climate but a few men can control the weather of the planet.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sad those farmers lost their crops - likely leaving them destitute.
Had that crop been poppies some cartel would be upset so you can bet it was likely produce.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Tobd57

Add to that slash and squirt forestry practices where they kill off oaks leaving them standing to make room for firs and redwoods at a greatly increased fire risk. I believe fire is actually required to begin the sprouting process for redwood seeds. This practice is currently legal but creating zones where wildfires can burn out of control.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Still don't see what this has to do with this forum

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

When the Mullahs say that an Iranian military leader is insane , I would tend to believe them...

So you tend to believe what seems believable to you... A bit like the truth isn't really the truth....

edit on 25-8-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So you tend to believe what seems believable to you... A bit like the truth isn't really the truth....

The Iranian mullahs put down the story of the Iranian general that Israel was affecting Iran's weather
They said it was impossible
Had nothing at all to do with what I believe.
Get it now ?
Dang , I hope so .
I really , really do
For your sake.

edit on 8/25/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/25/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes I get it, you are heavily influenced by the media you consume...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yes I get it, you are heavily influenced by the media you consume...

So , you are an Iranian mullah and can disprove ?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Nope, just pointing out what you think you know is likely propaganda...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Be a good idea to look back at 'natural' disasters to see if any groups had anything to gain from these things, follow the money, power, control.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join