It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see the Irony? The National Enquirer....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Their accounting records and legal records aren't bat boy though.
One is their product the other business. Why do I have to point that out.
You think at playboy magazine they have beautiful naked women filing records too?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your side is doing the opposite of what you are saying and giving trump no credit for the good he has done and only credit for the bad. We really going to do this all night?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Another glorious Beevis and Butthead moment!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

What is my "side"? I don't watch the news and see them as propaganda. Simply because I don't like Trump doesn't mean I agree with any "side".

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
All trump supporters think every thing is ok in the WH, when in reality trump is bigly triggered and his staff is looking for a way out.

The national enquirer has a safe full of trump's pay offs and Pecker flipped. No loyalty in that swamp....

www.zerohedge.com...

Pecker flipped...lol

edit on 23-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So...what are supposed to be legit news sources are now carrying stories about the National Enquirer having the dirt on Trump.

How funny is this?

And the one news source that isn't headlining it is Fox.

I have literally checked all of them.....

Ok....mudpit....go.

Wrong. I was listening to Fox News at 2pm. Sheppard Smith went on and on about the Enquirer having dirt on Trump. Three months ago, he salivated over the "imminent release" of a National Enquirer piece written by the Trump Tower doorman. (Trump had a revolving door of beauties coming in and out!) oooooh boy!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

In its February 29, 2016, issue, the tabloid toted up the shameful secrets the candidates were hiding. His secret? “[H]e has greater support and popularity than even he’s admitted to!” the Enquirer reported. During the campaign, Trump returned the affection by saying the Enquirer ought to be “respected” and asking why it didn't win a Pulitzer Prize for its Edwards stories.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
All trump supporters think every thing is ok in the WH, when in reality trump is bigly triggered and his staff is looking for a way out.

The national enquirer has a safe full of trump's pay offs and Pecker flipped. No loyalty in that swamp....

www.zerohedge.com...

Pecker flipped...lol

Suuuure that must be it, lol.

Every link and supposed call out has resulted in a bust Olaru, you simply don't get it and that's fine, keep on truckin old man ☺️

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Your side is doing the opposite of what you are saying and giving trump no credit for the good he has done and only credit for the bad. We really going to do this all night?

There is nothing good he has done. So, no credit is due. Everything he touches turns to #.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You know this how?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

REALLY? You just showed me that there is no point in engaging you after that comment.

1) Record low unemployment ( including record low minority unemployment)
2) individual mandate … GONE
3) Lower Taxes
4) Bonuses being paid
5) Wages up (mine at least)
6) N.Korea Talks
7) 4% + GDP ( even though obama said we would never see anything higher than 3's again)
8) Manufacturing jobs returning ( even though obama said that was not possible without a "magic wand")
9) Better Trade Deals( even though obama said that was not possible)

I could keep going, but this is my last response to you as you have shown how unhinged you are.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: norhoc

The same rag journal that runs "elvis is alive" and "batboy"

Batboy is Weekly Word News. Those things were in checkout news stands in FL so much, you couldn't help but notice them.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a pre Neanderthal Bat Mammal.

😃

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Then it happens.

You'd be a fool in the US to think that any tax break will last any longer than the Congress and President who put it into place.

Just as soon as we get stupid enough to let progressive minded legislators back into power, they'll take them away and jack up the rates again much like happened with Obama.

The nature of the game is that while taxes last forever, the rates don't have to.

However, we will enjoy and make use of the boon while it lasts. We have a house in bad need of renovation and we've been living in its dilapidated state all during the high tax Obama regime with stagnante wages and little tax return. Now we're back to good tax return and raises/bonuses again. We can make use of those to get out of debt and renovate, and we are.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just as soon as we get stupid enough to let progressive minded legislators back into power, they'll take them away and jack up the rates again much like happened with Obama.

You know that the tax cuts for individuals have a sunset date. Right?

edit on 8/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They always do.

I believe that was the point of the table that showed all the changes over the years in return rates, etc.
edit on 23-8-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Really?
How come the new tax law doesn't sunset the corporate tax cuts?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wrong thread?
Did you mean to post that in the Q thread?

edit on 8/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Wrong thread?
Did you mean to post that in the Q thread?

Nope....#caponerevisited

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join