It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see the Irony? The National Enquirer....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Tax breaks were for the middle class too buddy, re read the law.

Permanent ones or temporary? You already know the answer.

Did you have a problem with Obama bowing to Saudi?

Yeah, I did/do. Soooo... what is your point now that I've answered your question?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Do I see the irony?
How funny is this?

Yes & friggin’ hilarious!

The collective left have gone full tard.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blowback

“Society dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific know-how. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control.”

Quote by none other than Zbignew Brezinski (Mika from Morning Joe's father)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My paycheck is higher, my next tax return is a positive for the first time in years, I have health care again, the size of our company has tripled in the last 9 months.

So your situation speaks for everyone? What about wage stagnation? How about Citizen's United? What happens when your tax breaks are no longer valid and high taxes kick back in in a few years? By the time that happens you can blame the next president I guess, no sweat off Trump's back.

News flash... millionaires hire people.

News flash, millionaires pay politicians to lie to us as well. I bet you can find many similarities between the people Trump gave permanent tax breaks to and those who paid people like Hillary and Obama to lie to us for years on end, not to include other obviously corrupt politicians. In fact ,I would bet there is no difference between the two lists. But hey, we should reward those who rigged the economy and government in their favor, right?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I was just saying this on another post. We are to believe the Enquirer now? The same rag journal that runs "elvis is alive" and "batboy" They are the pinnacle of journalism now? Also it does not make sense that somehow they are the only publication these women went and talked to? Wouldn't it make more sense to go to a news agency that has shown bias against Trump? Why did these women not go to CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC. Also these were adults having consensual sex and then voluntarily took money and signed NDA's and broke those NDA's

The Enquirer is not reporting this. lol

Everyone else is reporting on the Enquirer and what they did.

Nice spin.

Seems Fox was caught without a prepared response as well. Give them an hour or two and they'll come up with a talking point.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The fact they are not permanent is not trump's fault. it is congress' fault as they are the ones that make laws

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I see it is as no more than misdirection and a diversion. What gets me is how the major news outlets are having their koolaid in a nice big gallon pail.

*shakes head*

I've seen more journalistic integrity in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

So your attempted takedown of me is that the MSM news agencies are reporting on what the enquirer says? LOL Even worse, that is just as bad as watching a "newscaster" sit there and read me people's tweets

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So why give Trump credit for it? Lol. If he can't take blame for the bad things then he can't take credit for the good either.

By the way, Congress doesn't make the laws, their "contributors" make the laws and then give them to Congress to pass. Guess who these "contributors" are? Maybe the very same people getting these permanent tax breaks? Uh, yeah that's exactly who they are. The temporary breaks for the middle class are only to make it palatable for the masses.
edit on 8/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Because he pushed for tax cuts and he does sign the final bill to make it a law. This was the best bill that congress got to him. Do you need to re read your 8th grade social studies book on how this all works?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So your attempted takedown of me is that the MSM news agencies are reporting on what the enquirer says? LOL Even worse, that is just as bad as watching a "newscaster" sit there and read me people's tweets

I'm not taking you down, what a silly thing to say. I'm dismantling your attempted spin.

Enquirer is dirty. Has been for years. It seems they are being investigated for finding another dirty politician to ally themselves with and potentially break federal laws with.

Whatever they have could be highly incriminating information for the investigation. Nothing-burger?

edit on 23-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

In all fairness, it was the Weekly World News that did the Batboy stories. I miss Batboy, he did marry Britney and saved DC from a dirty bomb attack after all.

While the National Enquirer has done some creative writing over the years, they did get the scoop on both John Edwards and Gary Hart’s affairs.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The MSM is hatching new loons.

💥😁💥

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Tax breaks were for the middle class too buddy, re read the law. And Saudi .. Really? Did you have a problem with Obama bowing to Saudi?

He did that right in front of the world. Who knows what he did behind closed doors

edit on 23-8-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
10 years ago I would have seen the irony in the National Enquirer being involved in any real investigation. Given our current media environment, I'd say the ol' Enquirer is a couple of notches above the propaganda spewed by CNN, ABC, Fox and others. These are certainly strange times.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You are one that MSM loves and you eat up and regurgitate whatever they spoon feed you. Use some critical thought

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You are one that MSM loves and you eat up and regurgitate whatever they spoon feed you. Use some critical thought

All the while, burping and farting and rubbing his tummy

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

So he also takes blame for the bad then. It's only fair if he takes credit for the entire bill, right? Or are we only taking credit for the good and passing off the bad as someone else's fault? That's what it sounds like you're trying to do.

It still doesn't change the fact that Congress only writes or presents what their contributors pay them to write and/or present. Do you disagree that Congressmen and women are paid by political donors? If not, what makes you think those donors have no influence over the laws they make and present to Trump?
edit on 8/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What’s interesting is that the big cahuna of the National Enquirer’s publishing company, David Pecker, who has been long term buddies with Trump, seems to have dumped him like a hot potato. He isn’t the first, and likely won’t be the last.

Like rats leaving a sinking ship?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It still doesn't change the fact that Congress only writes or presents what their contributors pay them to write and/or present. Do you disagree that Congressmen and women are paid by political donors? If not, what makes you think those donors have no influence over the laws they make and present to Trump?

Because if they admitted that our elected representatives are simply paid whores to the highest bidder or beholden to a beast that has been controlling us for a long time, then sides wouldn't matter. If sides don't matter then every elected representative would be held to the deeds they actually perform while in office instead of the verbal diarrhea they spout. People would actually need to pay attention instead of their default political side's view of ease.

If this turns out to be a room full of lies, what else is corrupted? It is much easier for a lot of people to simply believe in the lies they are told.

We hold all of the power. If we simply ignored this entire dog and pony show, maybe things would start to change.

edit on 23-8-2018 by ClovenSky because: than=then

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join