It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see the Irony? The National Enquirer....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So...what are supposed to be legit news sources are now carrying stories about the National Enquirer having the dirt on Trump.

How funny is this?

And the one news source that isn't headlining it is Fox.

I have literally checked all of them.....

Ok....mudpit....go.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Are you just now catching on to the undertones of all this nonsense? They're waving the fact that it's all bull# theater in our faces and yet we're still believing it's true. Their divide and conquer campaign is working so well. Hillary, Trump and everyone else will be greatly rewarded for their efforts.

Or maybe they got their rewards in advance and are now paying them back? Seems like it to me.
edit on 8/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was just saying this on another post. We are to believe the Enquirer now? The same rag journal that runs "elvis is alive" and "batboy" They are the pinnacle of journalism now? Also it does not make sense that somehow they are the only publication these women went and talked to? Wouldn't it make more sense to go to a news agency that has shown bias against Trump? Why did these women not go to CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC. Also these were adults having consensual sex and then voluntarily took money and signed NDA's and broke those NDA's

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Links?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There will be a 'ministry of truth.'

Mark my words.....or Orwells rather.

link   
a reply to: norhoc

The same rag journal that runs "elvis is alive" and "batboy"

Batboy is Weekly Word News. Those things were in checkout news stands in FL so much, you couldn't help but notice them.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So...what are supposed to be legit news sources are now carrying stories about the National Enquirer having the dirt on Trump.

How funny is this?

Ok....mudpit....go.

I've been giggling since I heard the news.

The left has literally turned into a circus full of people running around screaming with their hair on fire.

I had thought 3 months ago they might have a shot at the mid-terms with some moderates and independents.

They are SO burning that bridge now... makes me wonder if they think they finally have enough voters locked in that they are not worried about fly-over states and the middle class anymore.

Last time they did that they got Trump as a President.

So they are doubling down on insanity.

It really is amazing to watch!

S&F...

link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I was just saying this on another post. We are to believe the Enquirer now? The same rag journal that runs "elvis is alive" and "batboy" They are the pinnacle of journalism now? Also it does not make sense that somehow they are the only publication these women went and talked to? Wouldn't it make more sense to go to a news agency that has shown bias against Trump? Why did these women not go to CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC. Also these were adults having consensual sex and then voluntarily took money and signed NDA's and broke those NDA's

Oh...the irony here is killing me.

When it broke today that a guy named Pecker had the goods on Trump and owned the Enquirer....I literally belly laughed.

I mean you cant make this # up.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

Links?

Cnn.com
Msnbc.com
Whatever MSM dot com..

Look them up.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

CNN and MSNBC said the word "impeach" 222 times in an 18 hour period yesterday.

I give my wife ran off with bigfoot stories as much credibility as CNN stories these days.

www.newsbusters.org...
edit on 23-8-2018 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Are you just now catching on to the undertones of all this nonsense? They're waving the fact that it's all bull# theater in our faces and yet we're still believing it's true. Their divide and conquer campaign is working so well. Hillary, Trump and everyone else will be greatly rewarded for their efforts.

Or maybe they got their rewards in advance and are now paying them back? Seems like it to me.

If you still believe that sweety then you haven't read any recent economic news.

If Trump were a part of that, he would be... what was Obama's quote? "Managing a declining America because those jobs will never come back, we will never see 3% GDP again and we'll just have to get used to it", or something along those lines.

Let's face it... if you think you are above the left/right divide and conquer paradigm, stop and think for a second... what has this President actually done?

A whole lot, especially considering his opposition.

You may be on the wrong side of history lumping him in with TPTB.

Because THEY seem to be pulling out all the stops to make sure we go back into decline again.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Well said.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Who are TPTB though? Obviously they are the rich and powerful, like CEO's and banksters, right? Who did Trump give a PERMANENT tax break to not that long ago? The rich and powerful, the ones who have been buying our politicians for decades. Who is the one Trump sold billions of weapons to not that long ago? Saudi Arabia, the biggest human rights violaters on the planet and the biggest terrorist sponsors/funders known to man. Tell me Trump is helping you and not the rich and powerful and I'll sell you a bridge right after.

Trump is simply playing his part in this whole charade. He's been a part of Hollywood and the elites for decades, you're blind if you don't see what's happening right in front of you, political theater to divide us along social lines. It's a script being passed off as reality, it's like the Truman Show except a lot worse.
edit on 8/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

How funny is this?

Ok....mudpit....go.

I've been giggling since I heard the news.

The left has literally turned into a circus full of people running around screaming with their hair on fire.

I had thought 3 months ago they might have a shot at the mid-terms with some moderates and independents.

They are SO burning that bridge now... makes me wonder if they think they finally have enough voters locked in that they are not worried about fly-over states and the middle class anymore.

Last time they did that they got Trump as a President.

So they are doubling down on insanity.

It really is amazing to watch!

S&F...

Personally, i kinda feel bad for laughing so much...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If you still believe that sweety then you haven't read any recent economic news.

If Trump were a part of that, he would be... what was Obama's quote? "Managing a declining America because those jobs will never come back, we will never see 3% GDP again and we'll just have to get used to it", or something along those lines.

Let's face it... if you think you are above the left/right divide and conquer paradigm, stop and think for a second... what has this President actually done?

A whole lot, especially considering his opposition.

You may be on the wrong side of history lumping him in with TPTB.

Because THEY seem to be pulling out all the stops to make sure we go back into decline again.

Dude. That was harsh. A meme would have been much kinder...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I hope for good things from Trump, but all I could think of is, live by the sword, die by the sword.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Tax breaks were for the middle class too buddy, re read the law. And Saudi .. Really? Did you have a problem with Obama bowing to Saudi?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Tell me Trump is helping you and not the rich and powerful and I'll sell you a bridge right after.

My paycheck is higher, my next tax return is a positive for the first time in years, I have health care again, the size of our company has tripled in the last 9 months.

Want to sell me a bridge, let's go look at it... I can afford it now.

And why all the "millionaires got tax breaks" envy signaling?

News flash... millionaires hire people.

edit on 23-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join