It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Enquirer kept safe with damaging Trump stories

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Kharron

I am Still waiting for the " President Trump had Sex with 6 Alien Females from the Epsilon Bootis System while Married to Marla Maples " Story to Finally be Confirmed . Think it is in that safe ?

The russians sent batboy to destroy the evidence.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Four pages in and not one of you has even considered the impact this revelation might have on the one supporter Trump desperately needs to keep on his side: Melania.

If she begins to believe that the “flipping” of 45’s two long-time friends, Cohen and Pecker, is any indication Trump has engaged in not just “locker room talk”, but, apparent serial infidelity, she might just decide to “flip” on him herself.

Throw in an expensive and nasty public divorce together with his other troubles, and I don’t see the Cheeto in chief lasting very long.

Resignation might start looking real good, if he gets the chance!

But then he’d have to face all those legal questions as a private citizen.

A divorced private citizen.

With a scorned and cheated ex-spouse ready to spill the borscht!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Trump cheated on her, she has to know that.

And let me say as someone who is happily married, trump is a scum bag for it, and if he loses her, he deserves it.

But I dont think that would hurt him much in an election.

Who knows though

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Four pages in and not one of you has even considered the impact this revelation might have on the one supporter Trump desperately needs to keep on his side: Melania.

If she begins to believe that the “flipping” of 45’s two long-time friends, Cohen and Pecker, is any indication Trump has engaged in not just “locker room talk”, but, apparent serial infidelity, she might just decide to “flip” on him herself.

Throw in an expensive and nasty public divorce together with his other troubles, and I don’t see the Cheeto in chief lasting very long.

Ummm...how do you think she became his wife exactly?

Pretty sure she knows him well. Also pretty sure there is an air tight prenup.

There is also the fact there is no proof of cheating....just an accusation that oddly waited well into his Presidency to come out...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Apparently this guy Pecker and Trump go way back. His headlines are extremely pro trump while touting such gems as
Hillary's full health file! ! !
3 STROKES
LIVER damage from too much BOOZE
Alzheimer's
FITS OF RAGE! !

And about Bill Dying from Alzheimer's AND Parkinson's.

And another.
Hillary caught in gay sex scandal in DC hotel

While Trump slapped down China.
Tough on immigrants. We must Build The Wall!

You get the idea.

Why are people closest to trump recording conversations and taking notes and maintaining out dated cell phones, and sacking stuff away in safes, and recording him cuz it's worth asking twice???
Why are his closest associates so careful to maintain records of what they spoke about.
Different people who have have varied relationships with him. Not related in any way except that they have had dealings with Donald trump.

The answer is simple... he cannot be trusted.
Now he's a scared old man worried he's in more trouble than he's ever been.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

ok , you get trump impeached . Where do you go from there ? All this is doing is making sure whoever is elected and from what party will be subjected to this . The country stays split and nothing gets done. How about we have enough laws so just enforce them and we need no president . Get rid of the congress and Senate except to set taxes and pay the bills .Let's go back to having a damn king so everyone will just shut up and go about their lives .

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

in your world maybe . You are wrong .

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Apparently this guy Pecker and Trump go way back. His headlines are extremely pro trump while touting such gems as
3 STROKES
Alzheimer's
FITS OF RAGE! !

And another.

You get the idea.

Why are people closest to trump recording conversations and taking notes and maintaining out dated cell phones, and sacking stuff away in safes, and recording him cuz it's worth asking twice???
Why are his closest associates so careful to maintain records of what they spoke about.
Different people who have have varied relationships with him. Not related in any way except that they have had dealings with Donald trump.

I just love that you have been demoted to the point of sticking up for the National Enquirer being your only hope.

Odd how appropriately ironic your name is....

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sillyolme
3 STROKES
Alzheimer's
FITS OF RAGE! !

And another.

You get the idea.

I just love that you have been demoted to the point of sticking up for the National Enquirer being your only hope.

Odd how appropriately ironic your name is....

How odd that the best YOU can do is make fun of her name.

Making fun of people or their names is called Ad Hominem attacks.

Calling people Liberals or Dims or any of that without proving that they are is called building a Strawman.

When you cannot win an argument with facts, most Trump supporters start building a straw-man, calling people Liberals and opening up a whole new path to attack.

Luckily, people here are intelligent and see through feeble attempts like that.

So, get off her back and get back on topic please.

Do you think these news are untrue or do you think Trump's Presidency will be impacted by these news?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

So if so many people around trump recording things means trump cant be trusted...

What does so many people being killed around hillary say about her?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So if so many people around trump recording things means trump cant be trusted...

What does so many people being killed around hillary say about her?

You used to be above "whataboutism" and criticized others for doing it.... you've changed...

Perhaps a review....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I am so tired of people overusing that.

Had I said, "who cares if trump is untrustworthy, so is hillary" that would be whataboutism that would be worth criticizing

people over use that charge when the seek to want to avoid for being called out for being hypocrites.

"you should be censored for using profanity"

Hey you used it yesterday, sio should you be censored?

"Thats whataboutism!!!!"

silly makes a silly argument, that she feels trump is crooked because people around him record.

I point out its a dumb argument, by showing by that standard hillary is a killer or something.

You, having no response to this, seek to ignore it by saying whataboutism.

It sad and overused

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Do you not think Melania, might have an idea of who she married?
My understanding is she is an intelligent woman.

Ask yourself is it more intelligent to weather the storm for 4 or 8 years and stay in an influential position to the country.
OR
Get into a messy public situation, with divorce etc.

She's 48. He is over 70. Who knows what the prenup is?

What is the smart move here?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Using Clinton and Obama as a distraction from the topic is a bit overused as well.

and it's sad you feel the need to resort to it.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Grambler

Using Clinton and Obama as a distraction from the topic is a bit overused as well.

In fact, I was so tired of people hiding behind charges of whataboutism, that I made this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has I said, he cares if trump is crooked, hillary is too! That would have been worth calling out.

But saying, if your theory is that the people around trump using recording proves something about trump, then does that theory of the people around someone and what happens to them also apply to others like hillary

is not whataboutism to be criticized.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

exactly and if they were to speak up , they were smeared in the media and threatened or suicided . I really wish these clowns would just wake up and realize they will never get him out of office until 2024 when his time is up. I think that the dums i mean dems are soooo corrupt they find it hard to believe that he doesnt have as much dirt as they do and that some one cant genuinely be a good person.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Do you not think Melania, might have an idea of who she married?
My understanding is she is an intelligent woman.

Ask yourself is it more intelligent to weather the storm for 4 or 8 years and stay in an influential position to the country.
OR
Get into a messy public situation, with divorce etc.

She's 48. He is over 70. Who knows what the prenup is?

What is the smart move here?

The smart move is staying married and I think that is what she will do. We've seen Bill and Hillary live in a cold and superficial relationship, I don't see why they couldn't do it as well.

I really want to like Melania but this is the bed she made, marrying this guy was her choice. I am guessing she did not marry him for his looks or for his integrity, which leaves money or love. If I were to speculate I'd say money was a great factor. I don't feel bad for anything she has to deal with in the fallout of that choice.

Trump is not being smart though either. Melania just went on a tour of Africa. What does he decide to do today? He spoke about Africa for the second time since he was inaugurated and he picked today to be the second time, spreading lies about South African Republic and prompting a backlash from the country.

Trump’s tweet followed a segment on Fox News on Wednesday in which host Tucker Carlson claimed Ramaphosa had already started “seizing land from his own citizens without compensation because they are the wrong skin color,” calling the alleged seizures “immoral.”

The government said Trump’s tweet was based on “false information” and reflected a “narrow perception which only seeks to divide our nation and reminds us of our colonial past.” It called a meeting with officials at the U.S. Embassy as it sought to clarify Trump’s remarks.

A talk show host called him "a racist bigot" this morning.

APNews

Why sabotage Melania's trip when she is trying to do good?

edit on 23-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This thread needs it as well...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think this one is more appropriate:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Ooh wow.
A talk show host has spoken.
I guess we can end all debates now you've brought in your star source. I had a feeling this is where you got your news from

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join