It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Enquirer kept safe with damaging Trump stories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ye, you know what time it is? Time to fire Mueller 🤗

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

TRUE

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
*shrugs* my entire life the enquirer has been viewed as a joke, a rag of yellow journalism. Yet at the same time they go anti-trump and now I am supposed to think anything they say has legitimacy without evidence.

Sorry ill pass for now...

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

It has gotten to the point I am sick of saying it. So many supposedly smart people just dont get it, even if everything they say is true, it still isnt illegal and is not a campaign finance violation.

If you look at it another way, it means that this is all they have.

Just making legal things illegal.

As icing on the cake, it makes the Progressive Cult on ATS look like they need an intervention, so they are wasting all their credibility on Santa Claus stories.

Let them keep going...

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I wish he would Sh!t can Sessions, that guy is spineless and worthless, Oh and just to preempt any libs, totally legal to fire him to.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

That is a great point

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Every person who is drooling over using this information and these tactics to remove a sitting president beware, it sets a precedent that we do not want. any candidate that the elite do not want, even if the people vote for them overwhelmingly, can be removed in this matter.

just trump up some charges, get a SC appointed with unlimited power and time to investigate anyone associated with them for the last couple of decades, and even if after all of that, you dont find anything on the target, make up a crime. we have entered dangerous territory and have been there for some time now.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Arnie123

I wish he would Sh!t can Sessions, that guy is spineless and worthless, Oh and just to preempt any libs, totally legal to fire him to.
ye, quite literally impotent lol

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The other thing that makes no sense, is how did the national enquirer become the only publication these women were going too? Doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The other thing that makes no sense, is how did the national enquirer become the only publication these women were going too? Doesn't make sense.
Because it's the liberal media, part of the agenda, why various anti Trump stories always plague the airwaves, 24/7 coverage.

Thankfully, we had a POTUS who literally woke half the population from the bias of these institutions and they have been burned.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The stories told didnt add up is my guess.

I'd bet Trump knows about all of them and has an alibi for them as well.

This is going to be hilarious.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

The *National Inquirer*. The nation's foremost bird cage liner and puppy training pads.

You have got to be kidding me.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Everybody. Thats who. The FBI, that's who. Robert Mueller, that's who.
Me!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Yeah he could have slept with 1000 women - before the election - whats so hard to understand

Another nothing burger

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This I simply cannot wait for.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It's called paying them off to effect the outcome of an election.
Oooo. That's bad.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This I simply cannot wait for.

You seem like an Enquirer kind of person.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
*shrugs* my entire life the enquirer has been viewed as a joke, a rag of yellow journalism. Yet at the same time they go anti-trump and now I am supposed to think anything they say has legitimacy without evidence.

Sorry ill pass for now...

They are not and have never been anti-Trump. You did not read the article. Here is how it ends:

In 2010, at Cohen’s urging, the National Enquirer began promoting a potential Trump presidential candidacy, referring readers to a pro-Trump website Cohen helped create. With Cohen’s involvement, the publication began questioning President Barack Obama’s birthplace and American citizenship in print, an effort that Trump promoted for several years, former staffers said.

The Enquirer endorsed Trump for president in 2016, the first time it had ever officially backed a candidate. In the news pages, Trump’s coverage was so favorable that the New Yorker magazine said the Enquirer embraced him “with sycophantic fervor.”

Positive headlines for Trump, a Republican, were matched by negative stories about his opponents, including Hillary Clinton, a Democrat: An Enquirer front page from 2015 said “Hillary: 6 Months to Live” and accompanied the headline with a picture of an unsmiling Clinton with bags under her eyes.

They are just being investigated now for being accomplice to Campaign Finance Crimes and have had to flip and play ball. The owner of the paper allegedly got immunity from those crimes if he cooperates.

That is different than being anti-Trump. That is being caught in the act.

link   
a reply to: Kharron

To be honest, I get a bit sick or hearing about news like this.

Ya, they need to see if any laws were broken, but I couldn't really care less what he did in his personal life.

link   
Was this safe kept in Hitler's secret moonbase?

The world really has gone mad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join