It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Count backwards with me from 5 to 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Concentrate on my voice and listen as I count from 5 to 1. With each count you will become more aware of your surroundings. When you wake up you will feel refreshed and happy, but you will remember everything that happened while you were under.

5…

You’re starting to feel lighter and are starting to become aware of your sleep.

4…

You are becoming aware of your body and the sounds surrounding you. You feel your arms resting across your lap.

3…

You are beginning to feel energized and refreshed. With each count you are getting closer to the surface where you started.

2…

You are almost awake now. You can hear the sounds around you and can feel the room getting brighter. When I count to 1 and snap my fingers you will be fully awake.

1…

*snaps fingers* You are awake. You feel happy and refreshed.

Did it work?!?

Can we make sure that does not happen again, please?

edit on 23-8-2018 by Kharron because: Can't count... no good math.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Whats. The. Point.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The Ancient Egyptians liked to ride chariots. Personally I think we should bring back chariot racing.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Now go look in the mirror and say 5 times...

Trump is the President of the United States.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So, it didn't work, huh?

edit on 23-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

In the voice of The Count; "Ah Ha Ha."

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
errr what?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Whats. The. Point.

The point is to wake up from the hypnosis, along with many who have been doing that last couple of days. I see posts, not just here, of people going --

"What did they do to Cohen??! Did they threaten his life?! How do they get him to flip?!"

Everything that is happening is because of the choices and acts Donny made. Everything that WILL happen is because of the choices and acts that Donny made.

Everything else is mass hypnosis, looking for scapegoats, looking for conspiracies or whataboutisms. It's all a multi year hypnosis, that hopefully people can snap out of, and won't allow themselves back into again.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It didn't work, but I'm going to a 12-step meeting tonight so that will be therapeutic. Thanks for trying!

a reply to: Lumenari

Now go look in the mirror and say 5 times... Trump is the President of the United States.

Let's elaborate on that a little bit.

Donald Trump is my President, because I am an American. Donald Trump is the President of All Americans. Even the ones who dislike him and falsely claim 'Not my President'.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Donald Trump is my President, because I am an American. Donald Trump is the President of All Americans. Even the ones who dislike him and falsely claim 'Not my President'.

Thats why I love being Scottish

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Donny will still be president Into the next decade, so no it has not worked.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Ahhhhh, you could have included that in the very broad OP.

I'm going to be honest, I don't really care what happens, because I have nothing to do with the outcome.

Life will go on, and after it's all said and done, people will move on to bitching about something else, hell, it might not even be Pence. Surely he will be "presidential", that drone looking MF'er will make people proud.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Teach your dog to seig heil, I dare you.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Teach your dog to seig heil, I dare you.

Watch some Frankie Boyle.....

edit on 23-8-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ahhhhh, you could have included that in the very broad OP.

I'm going to be honest, I don't really care what happens, because I have nothing to do with the outcome.

Life will go on, and after it's all said and done, people will move on to bitching about something else, hell, it might not even be Pence. Surely he will be "presidential", that drone looking MF'er will make people proud.

To be honest, I could have elaborated in the OP -- I just didn't think I'd have to. I keep forgetting that this website has changed drastically and most people won't even get the hypnosis reference or know any techniques. We used to.

I'll go back to being verbose and explain every thought in great detail.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You need to work on your hypnotic counting technique. My brain is still querying wtf, where is 4 and 5? Though if you are trying to make sure that those who don't really pay attention to all the details stay asleep at the count of 3...then YOU did great!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

You need to work on your hypnotic counting technique. My brain is still querying wtf, where is 4 and 5? Though if you are trying to make sure that those who don't really pay attention to all the details stay asleep at the count of 3...then YOU did great!

LoL, good catch... I am not a professional hypnotist, nor am I a Fields Medal recipient. I actually started with 10, but it was too long.

Count fixed.

edit on 23-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Trying to brainwash people in to buying your propaganda?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And do so without crying for an hour afterwards...

And you may as well get it over with now and rinse and repeat...

And say Trump will be reelected in 2020
edit on 8/23/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: CynConcepts

LoL, good catch... I am not a professional hypnotist, nor am I a Fields Medal recipient. I actually started with 10, but it was too long.

Count fixed.

Awesome! Now the MSM sleep induced hypnosis of the past couple of decades will be lifted and even more will awaken to the observable truth. Trump may be a characteristic dick wad, but he was needed to awaken many to the corruption that has taken ahold of our bipartisan government.
edit on 8 23 2018 by CynConcepts because: Corrected characteristic

top topics

<<   2 >>

join