It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence’s Outer-Space Gospel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Looks like Jack Parsons back in the day.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Based on the daily Oval office prayer session's, and the biblical talk in the above quotes, Iam leaning towards your first theory. Making money is always a positive as well. should be interesting watching this develope.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Good take, i didn't consider the conflict of involving religion in space travel. Maybe that is what struck me as odd in my subconscious.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Vice President Mike Pence

Verified account

@VP
Aug 23
More
Under @POTUS Trump’s leadership, we’re taking steps to ensure American national security is as dominant in space as it is here on Earth. Earlier this month at the Pentagon, it was my privilege to lay out our plan to establish the 6th branch of our Armed Forces—the US #SpaceForce.

Why did he lay out the plan?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

If God wanted us to be in space, He'd have put more breathable air out there and made it more accessible.

I was on my high horse a bit in that post although I stand by the points. On reflection, the history of space travel has been driven by political goals and military strategy. We all know about the 'Space Race' and how the Shuttles were created to deliver spy-satellites. War and the fear of war is a major driver of progress and good stuff (ISS, James Webb etc) comes second.

Pence's God-given vision of Manifest Destiny could drive progress and bring more funding. Administrations come and go like JFK's did and Reagan's did. It's what NASA does with the funding that matters and how it reaches through to other generations. NASA might grimace at Pence's Bible-thumping zeal, but it's all about the future.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I know it's a reach but, I have this feeling that something biblical is imminent. I have always said (to ridicule) that Trump Pence could be Trumpets. Having personally heard the trumpet sounds in the sky, they are real and coming from far away. I also wonder what Cern's god particle discovery has to do with this "Space Force" Maybe our space force will actually never leave Earth "in a shuttle"

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I know it's a reach but, I have this feeling that something biblical is imminent.

It'll be Biblical if someone who believes in that makes it Biblical. Pence sounds like he believes he's on a mission from God.

Flip it over and look at the craziness of Islamic State. They believed in the same Armageddon and by pushing for religious war they believed they were instruments of their God/Allah.

The Higgs/God Particle is what it is. If you picture a crossword puzzle with a few missing letters...that was the Higgs. It was predicted and just filled in the blanks in what's known as the Standard Model of particle physics.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Pence does have that "I am the one" attitude. As you stated, that way of thinking can be dangerous

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yeah I hope it all works out.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Time and space will tell

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join