It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tide is Turning Against Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Yeah, the Trump acolytes even are wearing down against the slime coming forth from the Trump's swamp.

You people are never going to win. You keep losing and claiming victory. Because your team is tainted and all of hell follows with you. Get out while you still can.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The "tide" is fairly complicated. It flows one way, and then the other. Under the surface, currents often run opposite of what's seen on the surface. The strongest/brightest swimmers are the least affected. Donald Trump is very strong/bright.. and experienced.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I have noticed in how some members seem to be almost (but not quite) becoming much more open to the notion that actually Trump isn't as great as they all seemed to think he was a year or so ago.

Well, Trumps poll numbers are high for a mid-term President, so maybe the feeling here is not national. Among the supporters I know the feeling is good and they are ready to vote Republican in the Midterms to keep the Lunatic Tide at Bay!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Clinton would want the u.s. to look the France and England .
Trump came at the right time and next election the country will be more divided then ever.

We will see antifa, BLM, LGBTQ, illegal immigrants and muslims taking over the democratic party.

The rest of the citizens will be left in shock while they run to the Republican side.

You think Democrats are crazy now. Just wait

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

It’s just your feelings and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Well, Trumps poll numbers are high for a mid-term President

Trump's numbers are lower than Nixon's the week before he resigned.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Got a source for that?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Willtell
Yeah, the Trump acolytes even are wearing down against the slime coming forth from the Trump's swamp.

You people are never going to win. You keep losing and claiming victory. Because your team is tainted and all of hell follows with you. Get out while you still can.

I know you are but what am I?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Got a source for that?

www.vox.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Got a source for that?

He is the laughing stock of pretty much the entire world, no source required....

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He's had a little bump up in the approval ratings lately and is hanging at 43 on approval with 52 disapproval. Source.

The 9 point difference there is similarly reflected in polls for the midterms with just over a six and a half point advantage to the Dems.

Nixon bounced out at 52% approval so he was higher than Trump is now. I'm not sure how much stock I'd put in the comparison though. I mean Nixon oversaw some completely proven misdoings and 52% approval seems high given the context. Anyway, these are just my thoughts. Check the bottom half of this link to compare Trump to other Presidents - FiveThirtyEight - Trump approval ratings.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The New York State Attorney General has opened an investigation into Trump's businesses. Anyone familiar with Trump's history knows this will result in racketeering charges. Giuliani will remind us all that criminal activities prior to assuming the office of president are not grounds for impeachment. Cling to that broken spar, Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I don't think people really care about polls any more. When Obama complained about his poll numbers to Gallup back in the day, they mysteriously started going up. Here's what Obama's own Communications Director had to say about Gallup back in 2011...

Communications director Dan Pfieffer later put it more bluntly, expressing unhappiness with the “inordinate focus on bad polling” by the media and also in the routine misinterpretation of sampling noise in the Gallup Daily poll. “The Gallup Daily is the worst thing that’s happened in journalism in 10 years,” he said.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 25-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoinTrump got elected because the American people didn't want to see 8 more years of a globalist in the white house. People voted AGAINST Hillary and I don't know why anyone is surprised because she was a really horrible candidate with a lot of baggage. To me Donald Trump is a symbol of the discontent of people with the system. If he is impeached or removed that will only intensify the dissatisfaction people currently feel, and it will be aimed towards the status quo, not Trump.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Why do Trump supporters keep forgetting that he lost the popular vote? He has no mandate from the people.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
2 years after winning the election.

People still selling Trump short.

This is what his critics have to offer.

NOTHING.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

a reply to: openminded2011

Why do Trump supporters keep forgetting that he lost the popular vote? He has no mandate from the people.

Because the popular vote is meaningless.

This country isn't a direct democracy.

Presidential elections are determined by the electoral college.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

If Hillary had won, the constant 24/7 attacks would be levied against critics of Hillary. You know that right? Instead of the nightly effort to undo a democratic election, we would be seeing stories about how bad critics of Hillary are.

If my uncle had a womb, he'd be my aunt.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

For the sake of balance, I've seen a lot of posts since 2015 saying 8 years of Obama achieved nothing good. It's the partisan mindset when someone is incapable of saying people they don't like aren't all bad. The economy is doing well when critics feared it would tank - fair play to Trump. Obama steered you through a world recession - fair play to Obama.

Let's hear you spit out a bit of praise for Obama. Do it! Do it! Do it!

C'mon man! Rebel against partisan wheel-spinning!!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

or the sake of balance, I've seen a lot of posts since 2015 saying 8 years of Obama achieved nothing good.

He didn't.

He gave the country Trump

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join